I'm gonna be gone for a long time

where you going OP?

Good night an on

stream it

livestream it fag cmon I'm bored

Goodnight comrade.

>gonna be gone a long time
Obviously not killing yourself if you're coming back

Oh wait shit before you kill yourself, why don't you go spend your money on us first.

Don't do it, user. Things can get better

He probably means that he will see us all in hell. That's what he probably means by >gonna be away for a Long time

good night

Pls an hero on cam user. I would like to cum tO it

If ure seriously thinking about killin urself just kno life will get better. Dont b a pussy and take the easy way out. This universe is billions of years old and u just happen to exist in a timeframe where u get to enjoy technology. Theres a bunch of ppl with worst scenarios than u tht are still trucking it tryna see the good things in life. Dont b a attention seeking whore on Sup Forums and go lose weight or find some hobbies. Stop feeling sorry for urself and seek help somewhere else other than some Cambodian basket weaving forum

Hang in there OP

Dude, its been a while since he last posted. Do you think he's long gone?

CONFUSING

CONFUSING WHAT IS REAL

(confusing what is real)

an hero = boring

continue = interesting

hang in there M8

Idk prob not. Ive been suicidal and tried to kill myself by gettin high as fuck off as much drugs i can get but failed. I cant imagine going on 4 chan before killin myself. Thts some attention seeking whore shit

If he was attention seeking, don't you think he would o a whole parade, talking about how he would kill himself, and make people feel sorry? He just did one last post, which is technically his goodbye letter to Sup Forums

Prob just patient

Goodnight, sweet prince.