Sup Forums can I do heroin without getting addicted...

Sup Forums can I do heroin without getting addicted? Been doing coke for awhile and it sucks so I'm looking to step it up. Not gonna IV, probably gonna snort instead of smoking unless there's a big difference. Looking for actual serious answers not "hurr durr that's what every junkie says"
I've had no addiction problems with coke or xanax and I'm gonna space out usage to once every few weeks

yeah go for it, im sure you will be fine

i mean you can try it once and be fine. any "plan" to make it a regular routine (even one where you only use it every few weeks) is doomed to failure.

Nah dont do it man. The problem is that heroin and opiates in general are too fucking good. Youll tell yourself itll ust be a weekend thing, then maybe just a mid week bump, then just a little to start the day off right, and before you know it you cant get out of bed without a shot. Yourmuscles and bones hurt like your an 80 year old man and youre puking and shitting your guts out after 12 hours with no dope. Dont try it man.

>opiates in general
Idk man I've done percs and it wasn't even that strong/definately not super addictive. I guess drugs just affect me less in general but I haven't encountered a lot of the problems people tell me about any substance

Friend of mine has done heroin a handful of times. He says it's good, but not as good as people claim so he never got addicted. He is addicted to coke though (not that he'd ever admit it).

Closest thing to heroin I've done is snort oxy and that was pretty fucking fun but way too expensive.

You ALWAYS run the risk of addiction when messing with drugs so be careful.

as someone who's been doing coke for months I don't get the appeal. The one and only time it was worth the money was my first time with a 20 bag, I've railed a G at a time of much high quality shit and never been to get anything close to the original effects. Big disappointment every time and I'm hoping smack will surprise me. Is smoking generally preferred over snorting?

I like coke but it's too expensive for such a subtle high

In regards to your question, don't smoke it. Snort it if you're going to do it. Apparently it tastes like shit when you smoke and doesn't get you nearly as high

Coke also fucks with my heartbeat too much. Makes me uncomfortable

Good to hear man snorting is my preferred method of drug ingestion by now

Why not stick to the good old marijuana?

Take everything I say with a grain of salt. Like I said, this is just what one friend has told me and I've never done any of this myself.

The racing heart made me think I was gonna fucking die at first but that's what I'm missing OUT on from coke now, first time wasn't subtle in any way now it's weaker than adderall

Never liked it, terrible paranoia that's stronger than the high for me. Anyways after the big euphoria bursts from coke and molly the high doesn't even feel worth it to me

If you're going to "step it up" from coke why not try meth?

Shit sounds nasty to me, seems alot more junkie than even heroin. Plus the main danger from meth isn't even addiction it's the fact that it fucks your body, not trying to fry all my dopamine receptors and scratch my skin into oblivion

Since you do coke and Molly I'm gonna assume you're more of a stimulant kinda guy, but you ever do benzos?
I fucking love valium. It make me so damn relaxed that the whole world just feels right. Though that might coz I have anxiety issues.
Xanax is ok but I find it doesn't have the same euphoria as valium.

I've done meth a few times too, that's pretty good. But nowhere near what you'd think. It's too easy to stay up for days smoking it. And holy shit does it make you horny. Wanks of a lifetime, I tell ya

Fucking love xanax, I've done it a lot actually only done molly once(low quality but still great)

A "junkie" is a heroin addict and a "tweaker" is a meth addict, at least wear I'm from.

I like molly but it makes me really depressed for like a week after so I don't fuck with it no more. Tbh, there aren't really any stimulants I like to do on the reg. Maybe one day I'll find one

Yeah I've had a terrible comedown from coke where I was immobilized from the feeling of depression and hopelessness, that's something acid's good for because the comedown is basically you sighing in relief because you can finally relax after 8 hours of tripping balls

Nope fam, feels unreal though. I felt totally chilled and numb for over 4 hours.

Fuck heroin. Do you ultra fucking hd of your pic related?

I think coming down from acid is the best part personally. Don't get me wrong, I love the peak but being able to reflect and enjoy vibe as the visuals slowly decrease is a lot of fun. I like to go swimming as soon as I start coming down, that's an incredible feeling.

Man, all this drug talk makes me want to go get some.

IV?

It's drug talk like this that always makes me wanna give coke another chance but shit always lets me down

Unless it's the kind of shit that you have to break with a blunt object and smells like rocket fuel, I wouldn't bother. Shame you can't smoke weed, I live for that shit.
Out of every drug I've done (weed, coke, meth, oxy, DMT, 2ce, LSD, shrooms, benzos etc) weed is the top dog.

Bullshit, coke sucks.

What appeals to you so much about it? How is the stoned cloudy feeling superior to the ultimate relaxation on xans and the euphoria from stimulants?

I can't really describe it. I don't get cloudy, it makes me feel like a better version of myself lol
I feel more energised, happier, relaxed, at peace and euphoric. It's like a mix of all good shit from the harder stuff without the side effects. Weed varies wildly from person to person so I guess I'm lucky it effects me in such a way.

sorry to bust into your thread OP but I see some experienced people and I have questions.
I really want to try acid but I don't think I have the psyche for it. I smoke weed regularly and then take breaks (1-4 months with little to no weed) to clear my head, otherwise I get depressed.

I have tried coke and liked but, didn't like the feeling that I couldn't get enough so I don't do it unless offered.

I have also tried Baby woodrose seeds which I liked

Should I shouldn't I?

I smoke hash not weed, I guess that is noteworthy to mention... It can really fuck with my head

You have mental health issues? If so, best to stay away.

If not, fucking go for it. A few tips:

>Make sure you know roughly the dose you're taking (this can be hard when buying from the street)

>Take it in a comfortable setting, I'd suggest alone in your apartment or bedroom when you know for sure you won't be intercepted for 24 hours

>Make sure you don't have anything planned for the next day

>If you have access to benzos, it's a real help to have them on standby in the very unlikely event of a bad trip

Check out the forum over at shroomery if you want proper advice

Be careful with that shit user my friend had a psychotic break and almost ending up getting himself killed

Thanks bros. there is history of mental illness in my family, bipolar disorder, so I guess I'm really shouldn't. On the they hand, I have already tried psychedelics before. How does LSA and LSD compare?

get better coke then

If there's history then best not to risk it until you're at least 25 as that's when the brain if fully developed.

Never done LSA but I've heard it's like a mild form of LSD.

I have and it doesn't make enough of a difference to matter at all. Coke is trash as a whole

heroin never interested me. my dad was a junkie. he started at 29/30 and hit it for 6/7 then became dependant on alcohol after hitting rock bottom. before that he was normal, slightly successful, big strong guy.
he died at 45

I'm more into psychedelics, coke, Molly and bud. only addicted to bud but even then my dosage is so low it's not an expensive habit

Doesn't seem like you have too prominent mental health issues. Check there's no history of mental issues in your family - LSD has the potential to bring out that shit even if it was below the surface and didn't affect you.

Probably the most important thing you can do is prepare - read a bit about it (dosages, common effects, duration etc, erowid is a good information source). Also, make sure you're in a good mindset and somewhere you're comfortable. If you're feeling a bit shitty or there's some stressful shit going on in your life at the time, best not to, you can always do it later. The thing I find with psychedelics is that they're fantastic liberators of the mind, but they also render your psyche a little vulnerable, so they should be treated with respect.

Once all that shit is out of the way and you're feeling up for it, go for it. One thing that surprised me on my first time was the body high - on the come up you'll get this tingling sort of like anticipation, and it's awesome. While you're tripping, try interacting with things and appreciating how they're different - music for example is greatly enhanced for me, especially if it's something I'm emotionally attached to. Another thing to try is drawing or writing - I find that even though I do neither usually, the boost in creativity you get is excellent and I really enjoyed just doodling. If you're in the mood for it, LSD can be a really good tool for exploring your psyche, sorta allows you to take a step back and really have a good look at yourself. Helped me with realising what was wrong with some of my ways of dealing with things, which was really helpful at the time.

Have fun user, and remember the trip is what you bring to it - it can be a life changing experience or just a day of cool patterns and funny thinking. It's up to you

I have an addicting personality and never became addicted to heroin. I've snorted cheese and shot it up. I don't like it. I never got addicted to coke either TBH. Meth and alcohol are another story. Keep in mind kids drop dead on heroin all the fucking time. My friends dad died from an overdose a couple years back and my brothers friend just died recently. I'm not going to tell you not to do it because when I was in your position nothing ever stopped me from exploring fucked up drug out there. I'm sober now, but the meth took it's toll on me.

I'm schizo and I take LSD several times a year.

>hear voices
>deluded reality

I started with snorting.. said ode never iv.. then I did.. then I was spending all my money.. then 2 months ago i od'd and died.. took 7 Narcan to bring me back and I've had full memory loss since... my life sucks so bad now.. don't do it op..

Is that pic related because Jerry died of an H od? I was addcited to iv heroin for about 18 months many years ago. The high is very inviting, which is what makes addiction so likely. It's all about you as a person. Will you automatically become a hardcore junkie? No. Is it more likely than an after dinner beer turning you into an alcoholic? Shit yes. Do you want yo risk it?

Lol

That's what every junkie tells himself

>Sup Forums can I do heroin without getting addicted?

Yes of course you can.

But the thing about heroin is that you don't want to stop taking it. You stop caring about getting addicted to it. Heroin changes your attitude towards your life and relationships.

> I'm gonna space out usage to once every few weeks

That's how it starts. Once every few weeks, and then maybe a binge here and there, and then you start getting a little bit sick but it's no big deal right? it's just a little flu it's all under control. but you've got enough money to maintain daily use, and you've got self control right? you can handle it. and now you wake up shaking and sweating, and aching all over your body, it's actually pretty fucking painful, but luckily for you there's a cure! all you need do is smoke some heroin. but why smoke it? it's just wasting it and I mean it's just a route into your bloodstream right, so what's the big deal with mainlining? smoking it is just a method to get the drug in your blood, so lets cut the middleman, save money and get higher. so now you're shooting up a few times a day. but it's all under control right? you can stop at any time, because you'err special, you're not like the other junkies, you are better, you have self control. but now there's a problem, you're fucking up at work, you're missing days, you're coming in sick, you're shooting up in the bathroom. so you lose your job,you crashed your car while high and now you looking at DUI charges, so now you've got no income, and you need 100 dollars a day otherwise you get sick, real sick, far worse than when you were snorting and it comes on every 6 hours you beomce depressed and you start getting suicidal, but of course there's a cure, it fixes everything you feel 'well', normal, even optimistic, actually you can conquer everthing heroin is amazing,but it's wearing off, and you've got no money now, so you start committing crimes, your're stealing from unlocked cars, your're panhandling, you're junkie scum

>n heroin. Plus the main danger from meth isn't even addiction it's the fact that it fucks you

to be fair it's only toxic in extreme prolonged doses. they even prescribe it to adhd patients.

t. sporadic meth user

I would say personally that trying heroin wasn't worth it

but for you it could be if it's just an experiment thing. for me I worked up to heroin I was addicted to dihydr/codeine, and then morphine and the pst/ppd, then oxy then I was banging heroin and morphine plus pethidine, eventually went methadone and then subs

I would say you could do heroin once or twice if you're careful

for example, I've tried crack and iv coke and just tried it once, didn't get addicted, same with iv meth, just once, although I smoke meth about once every couple months

but lets be real here guys, hard fucking drugs are mostly life ruiners for junkie depressed loser scumbags, they're really basically just shit, just awful shit and scourge on humanity