Some faggot on this shark fishing facebook group posted a video of him inhumanely killing a stingray...

Some faggot on this shark fishing facebook group posted a video of him inhumanely killing a stingray. They are sensitive creatures who develop bonds with people when in captivity and this piece of shit just mocked me when I told him to have some respect.

I know there are no personal armies but fuck... This guy is just human scum.

group: Shark Fishing Worldwide -
name: Mike Pastor from Sebastian, Florida.

> Mike Pastor
That doesn't sound like very Chinese name. But you are right OP, people who hurt sharks are scum

I am a sensitive creature too and your post hurt me really hard so kys.

Yeah, he is openly bragging about putting a sharp spike (called a gaff) through a stingray so he can use it as bait to catch his sharks.

I'm Ok with fishing etc, but one must respect nature. This dude doesn't and is always posting this shit.

Yeah, we should do it OP

I am in. Looking at his facebook right now.

Excellent, I'm in for this too. What a redneck.

Told the man to keep up the good work.

Fuck you OP you fucking faggot

Looks like strong alpha male

looks like some skinny manlet.

LOL Ok, pal.

>this piece of shit just mocked me when I told him to have some respect.

NO... not that!

faggot

>Yeah, he is openly bragging about putting a sharp spike (called a gaff) through a stingray so he can use it as bait to catch his sharks.

i don't know why he'd be bragging about that, but if the stingray works as bait, he's got to safely get it on hook for sharks somehow.

check out the group page, he posted a video of him with a dying stingray and basically mocked it in its final moments. that is not cool. he posts this sadistic shit all the time and this is the final straw for me.

Idiot Americans working hard at making endangered species

Yet ANOTHER animal-based raid request.

That's what you get, Sup Forums.

Coddle these fucking faggots and they come back like a fucking plague to suck on the teat of the hive mind. Why? Because cattle loves cattle.

Saged. Kill yourself faggot.

NYPA, fuck animals and fuck your mother's cunt.

#1 I am an experienced hunter and fisherman

#2 There is nothing wrong with having some respect when you kill an animal

#3 Neck a nigger's cock, you dumb cunt.

He looks like a shitcunt.