So i finally got a girlfriend. Now i know how it feels. y'all beta fucks keep on dreaming of it. AMA

So i finally got a girlfriend. Now i know how it feels. y'all beta fucks keep on dreaming of it. AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

indexxx.com/models/124814/milla-7/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

finally? as in... the first time?
I thought i was sad because i was single for 17 years, but that's depressing how far behind in the game you are man

What does her pussy taste like?

Like bags of sand

Source on this chick??

Andhow do you get a gf?

Renaming pictures on your pc of hot girls to my girlfriend doesn't count my friend :)

Haven't tried yet

I WAS single for 17y as well. Not anymore though

Horrible isn't it.
Gone are the days of enjoying life and doing what you want.
You'll learn soon enough. Being a lone betafag is actually the key to a long, fruitful, financially stable life.
As much as I love burying my dick in my girls shitter and watching her eyes water, I'll be glad when this one ends so I can sit in my pants and smoke weed all day in front of the computer.

TL;DR - Stay single beta's, you've already got it as good as it gets. Bating is better than fucking. /thread

Kek, have you done anything besides kiss or feel her up?

>pic not related

Underage b&

This right here faggots

you'll hate it after a couple months

Like a wet penny.

Rate her

Ah so young and full of Hope. Haven't had your heart and soul ripped out and shat on yet. It's gonna suck, but it's part of growing up. Look forward to it friend.

>'So I finally got a girlfriend'
the fact you even used this phrase means you're fucking beta you absolute plebian.

would rather stay single so I can take LSD, wear my mother's panties around the house and slather myself in a jar of peanut butter.

Pussy isn't all it's cracked up to be, Cuckboi.

Milla W4B

indexxx.com/models/124814/milla-7/

It's nice for awhile, till all the other issues pop up.

You finally got a gf teehee

How fat is she?

Just want u to know having a gf is the most beta shit you could do. Being single and fucking as many whores as possible is alpha. I got one sleeping in my bed as i type this shit. Im also drinking whisky with pizza. Needed some energy! I banged her all night. Will bang her a few more times and then drop her off. No gf bullshit.

Couldn't agree more.

I'm 36, Fucked 9 girls in my whole entire life, Married and divorced 2 and I have currently been single for the past 6 or so years.

I'm proud to be forever alone so I don't have to deal with all of that dating bullshit.