WWYD thread

WWYD thread

Reply to others for replies.

Bump

I would cum all over her glasses

Have her give me a handjob and then cum on her tits.

Would love to shoot a load on those tits

Do have any win or just facebook pictures?

Man, what would I do to get behind her. Id want to fuck her bent over that stove with her huge tits swinging back and forth. To hear her moans would be music to my ears. I could eat the dinner she made me while she choked on my cock. Wwyd to her pussy?

Would love to eat this pussy, how about this ass?

Fuck her in the ass before face bashing her and cumming all over her tits and glasses, what about this mom and daughter

It would feel great having my cock between her tits while I'm spitting her beer in her face. How would you abuse this Asian slut

Run the fuck away from these ugly whores. Ok maybe I'll dickslap lefty

would love to have sex with that. jesus. more?

She would probably love a cock smacking her, regardless of how ugly she is

Here she is spreading it for you

That's such a pretty asshole, I'd stuff my cock in it

She loves all her holes filled

Has she ever been fully stuffed all at once?

Not yet, only plug and penis

I bet she'd love being group fucked

Im sure she would, the girl wants sex everyday, multiple times

Wwyd to these Arab sluts

Any more pics of her?

Heres a full frontal of her curvy body

This slutty depressed piece of shit

God she is delicious, just dump whatever

She could use a cock up her ass and have it fill her with a nice warm load.

Here she is with her chains

Tell me more? Your girl looks like she knows how to take a cock down her throat and swallow a load.

Does she like being dragged and abused like a sex slave

Bump

I'd take your girl from behind with one hand over her mouth and the other playing with her tits as I fuck her ass dry.

Wwyd to any.of these women but mostly far right

Drop load all over tongue and boobs.

Far right? She gets tied up and gangbanged by blacks while I fuck the cutie on the left in the ass. The other 2, well, they can do the dishes.

What about this one?

I could easily see righty taking black cocks and their cum loads

Another of far right

Thats a nice little corner where I could fuck her on the floor. Her muffled moans while her legs wrap around me, and I'd cum on her face and make her walk around to expose her for the whore she is

slap her hard before forcing her to kneel and spread her ass, then i would rape her tight hole making her cry and beg to stop

facefuck her while grabbing her hair untill she gags and pukes all over my cock, then brutally rape her tight asshole

Rip her bra off, spit on her tits and fuck them really hard. Then putting my dick deep in her mouth and fucking her throat so that she has to puke. Afterwards rip her clothes off and fuck her deep in her ass and let her taste her own juice. Cuming all over her pretty face

I would ram my cock down her throat

Not sure but would she have a choice?

Would face fuck her until she pukes

I would love to watch that. I stuff this girls asshole full of cock

grab her hair and use them as handle bars to face fuck her forcing my big cock all the way down her throat making her drool and puke, then i'd pull out and slap hard her crying face before cumming all over her

I'd love to cum all over those lips. After I've fucked her ass and dildo fucked her tight pussy

Fuck her in the ass so hard it'd be hard to walk

anyone?

bend her over and finger her aggressively. Once she is soaking wet I would start doggystyling her, making her moan uncontrollably.
then brutally fuck her virgin asshole and I'd finish inside her, giving her a messy anal creampie

Anyone want to rip this dress down?

Would pin her down and fuck her pussy why covering her mouth and choking her

Tie both of their hands behind there backs and make them watch each other get face fucked to tears

forcefully face fuck her, make her gag on my cock, before pulling out to cum on her face

Would face fuck until she cries and then slap her and fuck her ass

I'd wait for her to be alone in her house. Then I'd sneak and go to her room. She'd scream when she saw me and try to run, but I'd push her hard into the wall. She'd slump down against it, her hair covering her face. I'd drag her by her hair to the bed. I'd keep a handful of her hair in my hand as I undo my pants and take my cock out. I'd slap her across the face with my cock and tell her to shut the fuck up. Then I'd hold her by her hair and shove my dick in her mouth all while she's kicking and struggling. I'd put both hand on her head and fuck her face as hard as I could, my balls slapping against her now tear and drool covered face. I'd shove my cock deep in her throat and hold it there. I'd say look up at me bitch. She'd look up at me as I choked her with my dick and we'd stay like that until I saw her ready to pass out. I'd then left her up and bend her over the bed. I'd rip her shorts and panties off to reveal her slutty pussy that was now all wet. I'd tell her she was a whore for getting wet and I'd reach around and slap her face. Then I'd force my cock in her slippery cunt while she begged me not to fuck her. I'd reach my hands around and cover her mouth with both hands, holding onto her face while I brutally fucked her wet pussy. Through her muffled screams I'd hear her trying to talk, she begs me not to cum in her pussy because she is not on the pill. I laugh and put my hand around her throat. I take my cock out and the little bitch confuses it for mercy. I tighten my grip on her throat as I savagely force my cock into her asshole. She tries to scream but my grasp on her throat is too tight. I choke her hard as my cock stretches her last virgin hole. She is bucking and crying as I take what's left of her innocence. Right before I'm going to cum I take my dirty cock out, shove it in her pussy and cum. I leave her there crying with a baby growing in her soon to ruined flat stomach.

fuck her face against the wall so she slobbers all over herself, turn her around and pound her ass until I cum over her back

bend her in front of a mirrow and fuck her from behind having her watch herself getting fucked. Also I could see her face and enjoy the moment her eyes roll back into her head when i force my big cock in her tight asshole and brutally pound her

All of the wwyd threads contain only basic white bitches. They're all sluts it's not even fun.

bang her against the tree, finish inside her without consent and leave her there to clean up

Strip her and drug her. Fuck her senseless in s drug induced haze, then dump her in the ghetto to some BBC to rape her

tie her hands behind her back pushing out her tits. slice her shirt and bra open and parade her around the town with clamps on her nips.

Fuck her from behind with her right up against that mirrored wall. Turn her around and force to her knees to cum on her face. Turn her around again, so she can see what she looks like covered in my cum.

stone them for not wearing a hijab

Bump

Grab her by the ass and bite her neck snarling ripping open that shirt and bra while yanking that pussy free before fucking her from behind while spanking that ass before giving her nose hooks and cumming straight into her nose before dragging her by her tits to a bathroom where I tie her up hanging from the ceiling completely naked and begin to feed her nothing but copious amounts of aphrodisiacs laced in ecstasy, LSD, and roofies blasting nothing but hypnotic audio messages and pulsating subliminal spiraling commands until she's left a complete slave willing to lick my body clean and without even flinching will piss herself on command or even start fucking me in front of friends or family with no shame. I would then command her to take pills to increase lactation and to get ass increase until she just has leaking huge tits and perfectly sculpted butt with being so changed that nobody even recognizes who she even was. Just made to be slut to please any and all my whims

Wwyd?