Continue

more op

cont

Can anyone fuck him ??maybe get address

Dox this scumbag, OP

invite to meet at park and get his ass with the police

lets black mail him

he just sent me this now

This manner of chatting is pisses me off. Why you English people can't at least spell words correctly?

cont

Dox

obv i gotta flirt i sent him pics i found on the internet

>think im 14 f, hes like 24
Passable.

Tits or gtfo you lying sack of shit.

pedo doesnt know how to check for catfishes ?

Holy fucking shit, he's authistic or something.. even a real 14 yr old can notice how fucking stupid is him...

>Dox
Anyone with a social life age 14~24 basically.
Come on don't you remember parties at that age, that's pretty much the demo you see right there.

untrained pedo no reverse image

his facebook profile is
fb dot com slash victor.esparza.5454021
dox it post results

Got anymore OP?

>▶
>Got anymore OP?
of course im talking to him RN this is an on going convo rn

Why are u posing as a 14 year old girl to get some cock?

Stop being a fag and go on criagslist

just waiting for someone to start posting his personal info

Make the pedo send you a dick pic with his face visible

somone fuck him up already i need info

he is dump enough.

probably staging the whole conversation just so you guys fuck victors life

whatever

Fuck off. Not your personal army.

That's why I said the dick pic with face visible, retard

why tf would i stage this shit lmao

>ITT virgins who are jelly they have to fuck with guys who get more dick than they get hot dinners.

why are these type of dudes always so delusional. Like dude you have the body of a baby and you're a solid 3 and a half/10 with a 4 inch dick. Like any 14 year old girl is gonna sneak you into her house to cuddle. Dude needs his ass beat an inch from death.

if i were you i would report him

do you not get the point? this guy is trying to fuck a kid bro fuck outta here wit dat bs he deserves death

fuck off summerfag.. i bet you can't even rise your arms snowflake.... gtfo

>Sup Forums virgins
>Internet cyber police

You faggots are so fucking sad

btw pedo means liking girls who have not hit puberty. 14 is not fucking pedo and it legal in some countries. Just because you are not allowed to tap some 14yo ass in 'murica you are all butthurt.

How do you check for catfish? Not pedo.

>14yo
>kid

Yeah no

Most 14 yo girls are really fuckable.

this OP

>a kid
She's 14, hebephilia is a social construct, a few hundred years ago nobody would care.

how old are you?

True, they would also drill into your head to let the demons out and burn clever people because the only explanation for innovation is witchcraft.

OP, can you fucking stop shorting words when posting here on Sup Forums? You sounds like a real 14 years old retard.

no

>this is why none of you can get psychiatric care because you keep saying shit like this

download the pic, go into google and put it in here

>sounds

gtfo pedofag go jack to lolis

We shouldn't be doing this by morality, or to defend a little slut who deserved to be raped. Let's do it for lulz.

Say you want to visit him and have him send his address.

>implying we need it
Stay cucked by SJW feminists faggot

English is not my first language. Sorry.

Seems like a nice guy. Leave him alone internet tough guys. Just because you cannot get any pussy and have to suck big bubba's BBC.

well i guess that it is not so much, but think of a 24 man wanting to fuck a not yet formed 14 yo girl

>Not yet formed
Virgin detected

Either this is bait or you are a fucking creep. Even if they where the same age he would still be a creepy faggot.

This. Be a hero, put a pedo behind bars.

Just send these texts to the cops. There is more than enough evidence to nail this nigger.

Filthy Saracen moor

Well ,I wouldn't fuck a 14 yo girl ,but I'm just saying that most of 14 years old girls already have pretty big boobs and nice asses.

stfu she should report him. he is a threat for little girls, he has maybe already had sexual relations with minor girls (under 16)

>Same age
>Creepy
Your mind is truly broken

OP update pl0x

>maybe
stopped reading right there

You still talking to this desperate fool?

I'm gonna tell him you guys are baiting him and post this thread to him. You guys are fucking summerfags. Sup Forums used to be much better than this. Loli-Chan and Cracky-Chan. Good times.

i was in that fucking gap 2... come one!! there are some 14 girl that looks waaay hotter than "legal" girls...

were are you from?? send nudes

yes i understand, but its also a question of mentality, an adult doesn't think like a teenager, and that's why adults and teenagers don't have relationships (when i say teenagers i'm talking about people under 16). so when a 24 yo dude is trying ti pick up a 14 yo girl, is kinda weird

Mentality of those who live in countries/states that have an 18 AoC. We can't have it so YOU can't have it. They're jelly and butthurt.

If they could spread their disease to other countries they would out of spite. Just look at Japan for an example of morality creep.

You really want to see my hairy asshole?

Fucking this

they aren't only hotter than legal girls, they are also as dumb as them
literally NO difference

Estonia

The age of consent in Estonia is 14, as specified by Section 145 (sexual intercourse with a child), which reads: "An adult person who engages in sexual intercourse with a person of less than 14 years of age shall be punished by up to 5 years’ imprisonment."[27]

Section 141 defines rape as "Sexual intercourse with a person against his or her will by using force or taking advantage of a situation in which the person is not capable of initiating resistance or comprehending the situation"; and Section 147 reads:

Section 147. Inability of person of less than 10 years to comprehend

Within the meaning of the offences provided for in this Division, a person is deemed to be incapable to comprehend if he or she is less than 10 years of age.

just imagine you had a 14 year old sister, and you heard some guys voice through the wall. You're like what the fuck who could that be? You open her door and you see that ISIS looking fuck with his hands all over her. You can tell she's uncomfortable. Do you just close the door and go about your business or do you tell this guy if you ever see him near your sister again you'll cut his fingers off?

France

The age of consent in France is 15, as specified by Article 227-25 of the Penal Code, which reads: "The fact of the commission without violence, constraint, threat or surprise of a sexual offence by an adult on the person of a minor under fifteen years of age is punished by five years' imprisonment and a fine of €75,000."[31]

Article 227-22 prohibits the "organisation by an adult of meetings involving indecent exposure or sexual relations knowing that minors are present or participating". (Minors refers to under 18s; the text of the article can be subject to interpretation).[32]

Article 227-22-1 prohibits the "soliciting of a minor under the age of fifteen, or a person pretending to be such minor, for sexual purposes through the use of a computer system".[33]

Article 227-27 prohibits sexual relations with minors over age 15 (aged 15, 16 or 17) "1° where they are committed by an ascendant or by any other person having a legal or factual authority over the victim; 2° where they are committed by a person abusing the authority conferred by his functions."[34]
Further information: French petition against age of consent laws

Quads of truth

Germany

The age of consent in Germany is 14, as long as a person over the age of 21 does not exploit a 14- to 15-year-old person's lack of capacity for sexual self-determination, in which case a conviction of an individual over the age of 21 requires a complaint from the younger individual; being over 21 and engaging in sexual relations with a minor of that age does not constitute an offense by itself. Otherwise the age of consent is 16, although provisions protecting minors against abuse apply until the age of 18 (under Section 182(1), it is illegal to engage in sexual activity with a person under 18 "by taking advantage of an exploitative situation"[36]).

As specified by Sections 176 (Sexual abuse of children) and 182 (Sexual abuse of youths) of the Penal Code, which read:

§ 176: "(1) Whoever commits sexual acts on a person under fourteen (14) years of age (a child) or allows them to be committed on themself by the child, shall be punished by imprisonment from six months to ten years [...]"

§ 180: "(1) Whoever abets the commission of sexual acts of a person under sixteen years of age on or in front of a third person or sexual acts of a third person on a person under sixteen years of age:

by acting as an intermediary; or
by furnishing or creating an opportunity,

shall be punished with imprisonment for not more than three years or a fine. [...]"

Dumb girl, easy girl as my father use to say, for me that's a plus fag, you better take the chance to get out the virgin chamber m8.

Hungary

The age of consent in Hungary is 14. A close-in-age exemption allows sexual acts from age 12 if the older party is under 18.

The new criminal code in force since 1 July 2013 reads: "The person who has completed eighteenth year has sexual intercourse with a person who has not yet completed his/her fourteenth year, commits a felony and shall be punishable with imprisonment from one year to five years". "The person who has sexual intercourse with a person who has not yet completed his/her twelfth year, commits a felony and shall be punishable with imprisonment from five years to ten years".[41]

why not? love is in the air

Italy

The age of consent in Italy is 14 years, with a close-in-age exception that allows those aged 13 to engage in sexual activity with partners who are less than 14 years older. The age of consent rises to 16 if one of the participants has some kind of influence on the other (e.g. teacher, tutor, adoptive parent, etc.). Not knowing that the victim is underage is not a legal defense, except when it was unavoidable ignorance. If the minor involved is under the age of 11, the crime can be punished even without a complaint and the punishment is aggravated. It is also illegal to perform sexual acts in the presence of a minor aged less than 4 with the intent of allowing the minor to witness the acts, even if they do not take an active part.[60]

See also related Wikisource articles from the Italian Criminal Code (in Italian). See also more related articles from Interpol.[61]

this is why 4chun sucks

Liechtenstein

The age of consent in Liechtenstein is 14. Sexual activity with 14–15 year olds is generally legal, but it can still be punished if sexual access to these children has been obtained by exploiting their lack of sexual self-determination.[66]

When you look at your life and wonder why women avoid it is because you not realize what a creep you are. If you think that you can't be a creep to women the same age then you are a fucking aspy.

Republic of Macedonia

Article 188(1) of the Criminal Code of Macedonia prohibits sexual conduct with a "child" and a "child" is defined by Article 71 as a person under 14.

Article 188

(1) A person who commits statutory rape or some other sexual act upon a child shall be punished with imprisonment of six months to five years.

However, Article 197 prohibits an adult living in an extra-marital community with a Juvenile under 16.

Extra-marital life with a juvenile

Article 197

(1) An adult who lives in an extra-marital community with a juvenile who has reached the age of fourteen years, but not the age of sixteen, shall be punished with imprisonment of three months to three years.

Article 189(2) prohibits sexual acts with a Juvenile under 18 "who was entrusted to" the offender "for study, education, custody or care".
Article 192 prohibits both procuring a Juvenile for sexual acts and enabling the performance of sexual acts with a juvenile. This could effectively make the age of consent at 18.
Article 71 defines "Child" as a person under 14, while article 72 defines "Juvenile" as a person under 18.[71]

Montenegro

The age of consent in Montenegro is 14, as set out in Article 206 of the Criminal Code. Article 207 makes it illegal for a teacher, instructor, guardian, adoptive parent, stepfather, stepmother or other person with a similar position to abuse one's position or authority in order to perform sexual intercourse or an equal act with a minor (under 18) entrusted for teaching, education, custody and care. Article 209 (2) makes it illegal for a person to "provide for performing debauchery, an act equal to it or some other sexual act to a minor". Article 216 prohibits "Extramarital community with a minor" Article 216 reads: (1) An adult person who lives in an extramarital community with a minor, shall be punished by an imprisonment sentence of three months to three years. (2) A parent, adoptive parent or a guardian who enables a minor to live in an extramarital community with another person or incites him/her into it shall be punished by a penalty referred to in Paragraph 1 of this Article.''.[84]

Well.. God knows why and he didn't "bless me" with a sis cuz im sure ill fuck her brains out, so my answer would be... hey m8, can i join?

Portugal
Since September 2007, the age of consent laws of Portugal states 14, regardless of sexual behaviour, gender or sexual orientation, as a result of the constitutional court of Portugal ruling on constitutional protection that explicitly includes "sexual orientation", formally into the Constitution of Portugal back in 2004. Since September 2007, the age of consent was formally equalised as part of the Penal Code of September 2007. Although the age of consent is stipulated at 14 in Portugal, the legality of sexual acts with a minor between 14 and 16 is open to legal interpretation since the law states that it is illegal to perform a sexual act with an adolescent between 14 and 16 years old "by taking advantage of their inexperience".[98

Serbia

The age of consent in Serbia is 14, regardless of sexual orientation or gender. This is regulated by Chapter 18 (Sexual Offences) of the Penal Code of the Republic of Serbia and especially Article 180 (prohibiting sexual intercourse with a child). Article 112 defines a child as a person under 14 years of age. Article 181 prohibits sexual intercourse with a juvenile (defined in Article 112 as a person under 18) if the juvenile is entrusted for learning, tutoring, guardianship or care. Article 190 furthermore forbids cohabitation with a minor (person under 18) unless a marriage is conducted.[116]

Brazil

In Brazil, the age of consent is 14, regardless of gender or sexual orientation, with a judicial precedent showing that a close-in-age exception that allows those aged 12 and 13 to engage in sexual activity with partners who are 5 years older or less is legal, although not legally formalized.[2] The age at which there are no restrictions for sexual activities is 18.

Sex with minors below the age of 14, at least for all those older than 18,[2] is equivalent to statutory rape and is legally defined by Article 217-A of the Brazilian Penal Code (see text here in Portuguese) as the "rape of a vulnerable person", with a penalty of 8 to 15 years in prison.[3]

The prostitution of minors (all ages under 18) is punished by law and is prosecuted by the State, according to the Code of Minors (Article 244-A), as well as according to the Penal Code, Articles 218-B, 227, 230, 231 and 231-A. The law makes no distinctions between sexual orientation cases.

In any case, only individuals aged 18 or older can be legally charged, since this is the Brazilian age of criminal responsibility according to the Federal Constitution, Article 228.

Colombia

The Criminal Code of Colombia (Act 599 of 2000) as it was modified by article 4 of law 1236 of 2008, sets the age of consent at 14, regardless of gender or sexual orientation.[12]

Art 208 states: El que acceda carnalmente a persona menor de catorce (14) años, incurrirá en prisión de doce (12) a veinte (20) años.

Translation: Whoever has sexual intercourse with a person under fourteen (14) years is liable to imprisonment of between twelve (12) and twenty (20) years.

Art 209 states: El que realizare actos sexuales diversos del acceso carnal con persona menor de catorce (14) años o en su presencia, o la induzca a prácticas sexuales, incurrirá en prisión de nueve (9) a trece (13) años.

Translation: Whoever performs sexual acts other than sexual intercourse with a person under fourteen (14) years, or in his/her presence, or induces him/her to engage in sexual practices, is liable to imprisonment of between nine (9) and thirteen (13) years.

Brazil doesn't have laws so....

Paraguay

The general age of consent in Paraguay is 14 for heterosexual relations and 16 for homosexual .[19]

Article 135 of the Paraguayan Penal Code, which covers the sexual abuse of children, defines child (“niño”), for the purposes of the article, as anyone under 14 (see 8th clause). Sexual acts in general with a child under 14 are punished with up to three years in prison or a fine (1st clause). The same penalties occur when sexual acts are performed by the adult before someone under 14 or are headed to him, or when the child is induced to practice it (with another child) before an adult or with a third person. In case of sexual penetration (“coito”), the term is aggravated to three to twelve years in prison (4th clause). If the victim is under 10, penalties may increase in up to fifteen extra years (4th clause, changed by Law 3440/2008). When the offender is under 18, accusations may be lifted (6th clause).

Article 138 of the same Code, called “Homosexual acts with minors”, reads: “Who, being over the age of majority, performs sexual acts with a person of the same sex between the ages of 14 and 16, will be punished with up to two years in prison or with fine”.(see,[20] click link in "texto completo").

Peru
The age of consent in Peru has changed several times during recent years, and has been subject to political debates,[21][22] but today it is fixed at 14, regardless of gender or sexual orientation, in accordance with a 2012 decision of the Constitutional Court of Peru.[23] Articles 173 and 176 of the Criminal Code are the relevant prohibitions against sexual conduct with children under 14. Consensual sexual acts with youth aged 14 – 18 are not illegal, although there is a prohibition against using deceit, abuse of power or use of the vulnerability of a teenager to gain sexual access to a minor under 18. (Article 175).