The parasite family started a go fund me for the funeral. I dont know whats sicker...

The parasite family started a go fund me for the funeral. I dont know whats sicker, the retard ape killing her sister or the retard family asking the public for munny because of it... i already sent my emails. Fuck em up b

Other urls found in this thread:

webm.land/media/o1ef.webm
bestgore.com/road-accidents/california-sister-livestream-crash-instagram-one-death-skull-split-open/
liveleak.com/view?i=1ca_1500779366
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wait what happened?

Southerners bro, what do you expect?

Show the video!

Nigger this isnt Reddit. If you want us to care about this you're gonna need to give us details.

This bitch livestreamed a car accident where her sister died then went on a niggard rantapalooza... its up on bestgore

Lol "i dont give a fuck! We bout to die!"

it's obviously a decoy for Something else hppening

there are a lot of stupid go fund me pages up, and nobody bats an eye, but when a spic does it it's wrong?

>Was posted three to five times a day for the last four days or so

you faggots need to stay away from trap fap threads

Umm they are spics from California.

This ones just a classic cause its all over the news and the video is epic gorelulz

this

Nice thumbnail faggot.

Should I find the parents sick for the gofundme?
They lost 2 daughters in one day..
The young one caused by the older one.. The supposed protector.

That family needs peace.. am I thinking wrong or are you just autistic?

If they were looking for peace they wouldn't be on gofundme trying to pay for a fancy funeral. Just bury the kid.

Yeah.. I was on all day yesterday and didn't see shit. Just saying it benefits your retarded fucking cause to outline the situation in the OP or at least give fucking names, retard. Sup Forums doesn't have a front page. If you don't constantly monitor the catalogue you probably miss a lot of threads that start up and reach bump limit before you even see

>Raises two tards
>Doesn't intill morals and values
>Tards wind up kill
>Family wants money for being bad parents

Wtf do you think?

People ask for help for funerals all the damn time.

Funerals are fucking expensive. Most of the money raised by this gofundme will probably be from family and friends that would have helped anyways

The younger one did nothing wrong besides not wear a seat belt. The older one was psychotic and that's genetic.

can you fucking link it please? I keep away from the rekt threads but I kinda wanna see what this is all about

Learn to multiple tab faggot. These threads we're up almost all day yesterday

"just bury the kid"
That's what they're trying to do... Do you realize how much coffins cost?

just search it faggot. It takes like two seconds.

Google it you dumb nigger

I hate it when people ask for funeral money.
Especially rich people

I'll get my body shot into space

Plus it's in cali.. Everything is expensive as hell as it is.

this happend not to far from me ha! dumb bitches

Man use gugles and gugle live stream crash sister

are you retarded? millions of people saw a video, but they're making a gofundme just for the dozens of people they personally know?

they are trying to cash in on the girls death, and will keep most of the money and waste it on other stupid shit

i live in cali and no everything is cheap as hell not expensive. im 20 and have my own place and 2 cars and did not graduate high school california seems live able

Cheaper if they would just build one themselves. Lazy spics.

How about getting into a car with a sister who is all fucked up and who is driving like a dumbass? Fuck that was like less. One when I went out the first time with friends....NEVER GET IN THE CAR WITH SOMEONE WHKO IS FUCKED UP

google wat the stupid faggots? OP didnt leave a nam or anything helpful to goolge

pic related- its a faggot for the faggots

Im from around the area too. I heard she was on Xanax and drunk

webm.land/media/o1ef.webm

You're welcome.

Faggot posting faggot google skill is niggard

Cremations are cheap as fuck compared to a traditional burial.

Well, thanks for the advertisement. My spic ass is moving there now. Got room?

Link to the video, please I want to laugh

I was doing voice requests in my own thread for 4 hours..
Just trying to help you form a decent personal army request, faggot.

>Cremation is an option for people who can't afford burial.

Wow, that way she's shaking her like she's trying to wake her up. You don't just walk off a crushed skull.

>money.queen

good riddance

fuck yeah i got room im a fucking spic my sef

is that the chick from spy kids?

Yup, now fuck off Mexican

heres the link to a clear video bestgore.com/road-accidents/california-sister-livestream-crash-instagram-one-death-skull-split-open/

liveleak.com/view?i=1ca_1500779366

cremation is still like $800

It is cheap i rent a 2 bed 1 bath carage big back yard $500 a month

Yeah...yeah... Same here. The girl has probably been dealing with her dumb fuck sister her whole life. This type of shit was probably in the norm for her.

Damn that is cheap. Is it a shit neighborhood or whats the deal?

Not every "personal army request" is such and only newfags see that as so... when someone throws us sharks delicious nom noms like this or teen nudes we are to thank them. Thanks OP cheers!

No just older homes

You'd need a rocket to shoot your dead body into space. I think coffins are less money. Since they don't require rocket fuel and all.

thanks for the link. Man that was tough to watch - the part where she is driving/singing, making hand symbols, moving her hat like she is the star of a hip-hop video

the part where the little girl is dead was kinda rough too - but I def had a harder time watching the older sister livestream herself like that. I thought it was howbadat girl at first...

I'm not op dumdass. IDGAF if you do anything. Just pointing out how you
>Need
>To
>Lurk
>Moar
Faggot

And this is for you sir.

goo gl/XMhWZ

i pay 500 a month also and i have a huge as country side yard right next to main highway 99 going to LA

>I thought it was howbadat girl at first...
We should be so lucky.

I lurk plenty. This place doesn't work like reddit. You can be on for 2 hours a day and still miss threads that happen in different time zones.

yeah dude video is hard to watch. kinda hits me at home though because this happen not to far for me. kinda makes me scared to fucking drive dude

Fuck you. This slut is a legend. I gave $50

I'll just make a gofund me

>kinda makes me scared to fucking drive dude
Are you retarded?

I need to pack my shit. All I have is a laptop anyway.

Someone tell me why Nazi concepts of eugenics was a bad idea.

Actually it's pretty cheap . Only 2500 bucks

My only gripe was the distinct lack of any details to google and catch up in the OP
you want us to bite, bait the hook.

no im actually really fucking high and yeah dude makes me scared to fucking drive you wanna get your DOME SPLIT THE FUCK OPEN?

Maybe try wearing your fucking seat belt

thats fine i got a RV on the site you can live in just help with my marijuana crops and you good

>Redit

O shit .. this dumb fuck

Wear your seatbelt, stay between the lines on the road. You'll be fine.

because probably you would fail to make the standard, or you mom, or your dad, or your children, or your ....

If you are this retarded maybe you really shouldn't be driving.

Would you be willing to bump him from reserving that RV so I can take it? I have extensive experience operating a hydroponic cannabis grow op.

a seat belt isnt gonna do shit homie. when you hit a fucking fence like those bitches did there lucky they didnt get decapitated

Thank you for the competent anons that posted the video or even just the name.
Shit sucks.. I mean, it's inappropriate as fuck. Girl clearly has no tact.. she was also probably freaking the fuck out though

Where is the rant she did afterwards?

Youll be fine till some nigger or elderly chink or this beaner bitch changes three lanes with no blinker and accidentally does a pit manuver on your tail

You're projecting.

Please little babby. Her sister died because she flew out the back window due to not wearing a seat belt. Seat belts save lives.

>dumb bitch dies for not wearing a seatbelt
>her sister gives us good gore
I don't see the problem?

first come first serve! and NICE it will be like breaking bad but with herbage

>he competent anons that posted the video or even just the name.
Shut the fuck up and link me the rant

meh, she was just a stupid kid driving and being a dumb ass. Her only real mistake was not making the kids wear a seat belt. Accidents happen. She didn't do anything evil, just a very bad fuck up.

You faggots need to focus on much much more worthy targets, this is one is just sad

You know most DUI deaths are from the people they hit, right? Fag

>Her sister died because she flew out the back window due to not wearing a seat belt. Seat belts save lives.
As an EMT, seat belts save about as many lives as motorcycle/bike helmets do.

What they really do? Contain the mess.
Chances are if you're suffering trauma which encroaches into the territory of causing significant subdural bleeding, the seat belt isn't going to save you from it.

She was beyond fucked up, faggot.

Here's the thing about cremation. The human body cannot be burned down to like 3 lbs of ashes, also bones do not cremate well. What do they do. They incinerate the body, scrape all the fine ashes into a cannister. Then they have a machine that tumbles and breaks up the bones. They put some of the fine bone dust into the container.

But the fucking 25 lbs of bones that they have later (likely most of the skull intact) gets discarded as "medical waste". Meaning it goes to a dumpster outside, the garbage truck picks it up and it goes to the landfill.

So cremation equals a landfill burial with a small portion of the ashes kept for the family. Most people would uncomfortable with that if they knew it meant their deceased loved ones were going to the landfill.

Personally, if you want your body to ultimately be disposed of as "medical waste", it would be better to donate it to science. Free. And the family might even get a few bucks for it.

You have no control over who makes the "standard" - really think about what that could mean

Are you retarded?

OK PUT YOUR SEAT BELT ON GO CRASH IN TO A STEEL FENCE AT 80 MPH and lets see if you fucking make it? Lets do a test since your so confident you will live

>She didn't do anything evil, just a very bad fuck up.
Wow.
How can you be this bluepilled. I'm asking. I'm seriously asking.

I dont have that either im still looking

The dumbest emt on the fucking planet is in this thread

Can I borrow your car?