Sup Forumsros did the Holocaust actually happen?

Sup Forumsros did the Holocaust actually happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JxVGNk2Ma-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, they were not the only ones sent to camps, numbers are also greatly exaggerated.

Yes

this x6000000

Yes, how else did hitler burn six million calories?

proof?

>they were not
I guess you mean jews. And that's right, they weren't the only ones sent on camps, but that doesn't mean the holocaust didn't happen.

No, and once you start researching more history from a "political incorrect" lense the holocaust being fake becomes not that big of a deal.
I haven't believed in the holocaust in about a year and when I talk to people about it it's just like nothing to me anymore. You get used to it.

I believe this is the case and I'm a jew from Israel.

They also taught us that Nazis literally hated everyone that wasn't Aryan yet there were non Aryan people in the Nazi army including high ranks.

They only killed the feeble, doing the jewish race a favour by genetically selecting the strong.
ww2 was a globalist set up that led to the creation of the eu.

It was prepared at least 20 years before it happened with ww1 and they border line fuck ups being the catalyst for it all.

that in combination with the betraying of germany by the british government (not the king who was pro german) and america in their ant communist pact that they had with the axis forces. they pulled out due to a conflict created in switserland, guess what, jews are behind it all.

Hitler was fighting the globalist zionist and wasnt able to see who was the zionist among the jews, so just like the americans did with the japs they but them in concentration camps.

i think the holocaust was jewish propaganda which they used to get israel from the british, they could afford the propaganda because of their great jew wealth

I guess it's like the first REAL big historical red pill for most people.
Like I said though you get used to it. Being lied to is the norm.

I dont even think the holocaust happened because they really hated European jews but becuase it more as a political scape goat for why they lost WWI

That's right, there were kvislings working in other nations. Doesn't mean they would not kill them afterwards, it only means the collaborators were stupid enough to believe nazis.

The three greatest targets of holocaust were jews, gypsies and slavs. I am sure you can find nazi sympathizers among all three groups.

What you're saying is that Hitler was basically a good guy

jup, it was a anti communist movement, the isreali jews are taking vacation tours to the camps, camps that have been modified later to fool the ppl, mainly the jews who have nothing else to bind them together because they are a non homogeneous population of muds (no offense).
I believe they are switching the thing that they use to unite you jews over there, mainly to anti muslim rhetoric (yes muslims are still bad the rhetoric is plausible).
So i gathered from interviews with red pilled Israeli

If the holocaust never happened, nazis didn't really get much done, did they?

What a bunch of cucks.

mate if they sent slavs to the concentration camps how do you explain the independent state of croatia they were a nazi puppet

I've talked to too many survivors including my own family to think the holocaust was fake. These people lost families, were crippled and scarred for life.

They already got Israeli from the brits, they just needed the incentive to have all the jews move there. and hitler actually helped with this.

Are you not aware of the jews helping the nazis rounding jews up?
They basiclly culled ppl they didnt like.

There is not just one kind of jew. just like with is lam and Christianity you have cults fucking their own ppl over.

Yes, it did. On the other hand, it was pretty normal back then. Brits were killing Boers. Niggers were slaughtered in southern US. Germans and Slavs were killed in Italy. Turks in Greece. Jews and Protestants in Poland. Muslims in Yugoslavia. It was pretty much the norm of that time.

>being this retarded
>bing this historically illiterate

kill yourself

Yes, it's pretty much historical. It was 6 million jews plus another 6 million people who were roma, slav, gay, disabled, people labeled degenerate, mentally ill etc. The latter tend to be forgotten but were just as much victims. Don't let stormfags fool you with their holohoax stories. That said I think there are worst genocides that happened that get glossed over.

Except there is no proof for le 6 Gorrillion, the numbers are being changed constantly and its illegal to question it in half the worlds nations.

Really made me think

No it wasnt a scapegoat, in fact germany seen the biggest economical and social rise ever, then the war broke out. mainly because of boycotts and political jewery, poland was talking a lot of shit and germany attacked russia under the premisse that england america and all the existing axis would be in that fight.
Communism was disrupting the whole of europe bringing unrest and degeneratie.. youtube.com/watch?v=JxVGNk2Ma-8

hundreds of thousands of men all accros europe singed up for the werhmacht for this reason, All of which got killed in jewish ran russian gulags

Forgot to add they also sent political rivals like communists and anarchists to the camps too.

I'm not saying it's fake in just saying the cause was different than what is normally said. Didn't mean to be rude m8

Good question to ask as I am croatian.
It is far more complicated than that. Croatia sought for independence when they were in old yugoslavia, as all other nations were, cause that state was shit. Even Serbs were hating that state of order. Germany used this opportunity to create a puppet state and give them a chance to become autonomous while they had to kill enemies of the Reich in the return. Those were chetniks, communist partisans, jews and other "factions". This also means they killed any croat that didn't want to join them or was collaborating with enemies, and that number is not negligible.

In other words, Croats were and are stupid enough to kill among selves so other nations can exploit them.

well, he was either a false operative taking over the nat soc movement (night of the long knives)
Or he was some pion drugged up in to grand delusions and got millions of european men killed on both sides reducing genetics and killing of the men that would stand up in the face of a danger to the nation.

When you look at how gimped the europeans were after the war you will see that all nations have been fucked over and enslaved financially.

They used these funds and financed the african arab invasion, they have been pumping trillions down south to breed their populations up to the levels that they starting to flood the western nations.

srbe na vrbe
kojeg djela lipe naše si

>Oh, user... Your words are so painful... I will surely kill myself now...

Calling names never solved anything. Speak up, faggot.

That's what zionists do what the fucking hell lol

Istra, ali živim u Sloveniji već desetljećima.

Jebote u šta se Hrvatska pretvara. Turisti već mogu doslovno gledati govna.

>Turks in Greece.
the turks were killing the greeks you jew.
muslims were getting killed because they started so much shit the ppl had enough of it grew some bals and started to kill their demograpic invasion (just like syria btw its what arabs do, they use refugees to invade and outbreed the locals.
The brits were not killing the boers, the anglo aliance were killing the boers, and only because they found diamonds.
Britian has been in under financial control of the satanist after the false war report of the battle of waterloo.

niggers were never slaughtered in southern US

If Hitler killed over 6,000,000 people than it wouldn't be 6,000,000 calories. The average person is made up of just a little over 100,000-110,000 calories. So it should be 660,000,000,000 (six hundred and sixty BILLION) calories not 6,000,000.

Complete utter bullshit, that number got redacted so many times they stopped mentioning the amount that died every memorial.
Whole of europe is cucked thinking about this hoax ones a year every year. unfucking believable.

there weren't even that many jews in the occupied territories

German here, yeah it did, but the gov under Hitler did a lot to keep that from the citizens.

I cant stand (((nazis))) that denie the holocaust. I take great pride in the man who nearlt achieved the impossible!

> did a lot
They put some effort, but the biggest part is that people would even believe someone could actually do those atrocities. Just like people don't believe today, which is the reason for Poland's largest tourist attraction being a fucking death camp.

>Would
Change that to wouldn't.

>Sup Forumsros did the Holocaust actually happen?

Six millions SURVIVORS can't be wrong!!

Doesn't change the fact that UK invented concentration camps.

>German here
HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAH HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA HAHAHHAHAHH HAHA

When ever you see this, believe the opposite

Mainly visited by Israeli jews

Like danzig and dresden.

>For these two shekels, you can help by sponsoring a suffering kike

Honestly, i think that the lack of pain as a baby is the reason why whites are so fucking gullible.
I think that is why the smacking of the bottom used to happen.

Might be true, but I still think other tourists generally go to polland to see Auschwitz.

shit is fake as fuck yo

only camps found to be deathcamps by the redcross, from the 20 something camps.

to israel

give uncensored pic faggot

This actually confirms that some sort of camp with masses of inmates existed.

Sure it did. Just look at concentration camps. They were not built for no reason.

Three shillings a week! Bloody unions. Commies the lot of them.

Where's the memri tv memes at?

There is a ton of proof the numbers are correct just as there is a ton of proof the holocaust happened. It didn't happen that long ago and was painstakingly documented. Only true idiots believe this not to be the case and congratulations, you are one of them

No there fucking isn't are you retarded. Take the red pill faggot wake up, don't be a fucking sheep that follows the zionists.

You know user, evidence would help if those nazis really would actually want to check it. They want to change the truth with belief, they are making a religion about made-up fact that holocaust didn't happen, and if they laid hands on any evidence of this particular event, they would destroy it in instant.

So, ?
There are coiuntless more numbers of deaths caused by the "allied" forces killing their own brothers, during and after the war.

Before the war you can see the records of millions being starved to death by the bolsevik and the industrialists in control of the food supplies and production in germany after ww1.

There are no memorials for those deaths, deaths far outnumbering the jew deaths.
even the fictive number of 6 million gets dwarfed by them.

>there's evidence
>Here's me posting this evidence
>Here's me sharing my knowledge of this evidence

Oh wait you didn't do that

>it only makes sense guys, theres plenty of evidence. Ive personally never seen it, but it's gotta be there right? They have no reason to lie right? Not like they get any benefit out of the Holocaust

yes the jews had access to an early version of photoshop in 1946 and faked all those thousands of photographs

Dresden was a german city that was firebombed, many many innocent germans killed.

The danzig massacre was the real reason why ww2 started, poland started killing german nationals in revenge of hitler removing jews in his country from power.

so what? She did just write it after the war.

yes there is ton of proof, don't do your research on youtube, look it up, ask a real historian of any nationality

Provide proof faggot

>after the war
>dies in march
>war ends in September

there is no point in me sharing evidence, you can watch survivors recount stories from the holocaust, watch and listen carefully, you will easily see they are not lying and all tell the same story. i am not going to list other evidence here because you guys all suffer from confirmation bias so it would be a pointless waste of time

you take a pictures film, cut out the part you want to shop. insert new shape/img. shoot the edited film and print film on photo paper = photo shoop prior to photoshop

Well I have actually been to Auschwitz with my family, seeking for the name of my grandma's uncle who had been taken by the Italians instead of her father. I checked part of my evidence, have you?
Yeah, I don't agree allies were Holy union during the ww1, they actually made the reason for ww2. There are some memorials, been on ww1 graveyard near Soča front. Ww1 still ain't an excuse for ww2, along with holocaust, dresden, hiroshima and other death-sites. And telling people around that any of this happened won't bring any of peace.

Suffering from starvation and suffering from "torture" and "gas chaimbers"are different things.

Didn't happen, fucking autocorrect.

jup, this led to france and england being pulled in to the war as they had a pact with poland and poland felt real big with their support.
Ps poland was under commie influance at that time, this is why the polish seen the germans invading as a liberation force, the germands were fighting communism in the world. hitler didnt like the polish tho and he was vengeful to the citizens that had fuck all to do with the thing.

I'm legally required to say yes; that should tell you everything you need to know.

well the survivors who lost all their family will be relieved to hear their loved only died of starvation and were not gassed. You do realize that each time a train arrived at the camps, the elderly and meek were separated not to be seen again. where did they go?

>shows soviet soldiers

Yeah, after liberating the camp

Only in the Berenstein Bears reality.

so you guys question why in some countries is it illegal to question the holocaust, the answer is there is so much evidence that the holocaust took place that to question in proves your agenda, it's like trying to prove there is no sun.

A two second search through any scholarly database would let you know that the Germans were obsessed with bureaucracy - we know what they did because they filed reports on FUCKING EVERYTHING. We've found mass graves, accounted for the majority of the bodies, and when bodies were destroyed (burned, mostly) we have testimonies of those that were in charge of the destruction of the bodies.

Also you're thirteen years old, Craig. Thirteen. Fucking. Years. Old. This site is not for you. Neopets is for you.

Dude, read There are your german numbers, it says 1,4 not 6 million.
You are under mindcontrol of the zionist.

So you're referring to the "official" Holocaust numbets, right? My question is how is a Jew is on calorie? I know it's a Jew but still

Umm, where exactly does it say 1.4 million? I know you can't read German, but at least try reading numbers.

Trying to prove the sun is fake isnt illegal.
You wont get jailed up to 5 years for that.
>load img: kike hand oppressing ppl saying, he you cant talk about controls you

OW lol, it even shows a lower number

Hitler actually did help create stronger Jewish nationality, even though he really tried to eradicate them. Before him, European Jews were people who lived in high or middle class, mixing with other nations and not minding their ancestry. They would eventually get assimilated. After hitler, jews feared for their lives, trusting nobody but other Jews. So, thanks to hitla and allies, Israel was created once again.

It may have happened, but what about everyone else that died? There died tripple the amount of russians, and let's not forget hiroshima and nagasaki, am I right? They werent even civilians at all, but, we were the good guys, it was war after all, am I right guys??

Yeah, but neither you and I are not sure what exactly that paper even represents.

Hitler literately shipped jews to israel prior to the war outbreak, this started in 1933.
This is why the holohaux is bs as most of the jews already left prior to ww2 (which wasnt actually ww2, more like ww4 or something).