I fucking hate America

I fucking hate America

Other urls found in this thread:

thebalance.com/u-s-debt-to-china-how-much-does-it-own-3306355
investopedia.com/articles/investing/080615/china-owns-us-debt-how-much.asp
forbes.com/sites/mikepatton/2014/10/28/who-owns-the-most-u-s-debt/#2834ea6a819c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You think us as Americans give a shit about what you think if you don't live here in a America?

Get out of here Bosnian

>

sad

They elected Trump. That says it all

If you're not from America then I don't think about your country at all. Just saying.

join the club. Only Americans like Americans.

It ain't about the size of your eagle, but the country it hails from. Nice try Eurofag.

who gives a shit
notice you didn't mention where you're from along with your shit tier comment. feel free, faggot

Lots of eagles can see the whole lightsaber the German one isn't special

>American thinking
Top kek

Of course you're not, you're a dumb American without any knowledge of other countries or cultures. That's why everyone thinks Americans are retarded.

>because mountains don't exist elsewhere
I'm American. Fuck that seagull.

>pretty landscape u.s.a.
>rarer than bald eagles u.s.a.

fixed it for ya, but you broke it. amerifats only pretend to care about the enviro

if you hate america stop trying to be us. Everything we do, you copy. We wanted faggots to have rights and get married and look, all the other countries start doing it after us. Go suck your boyfriends dick, you can thank america for that.

cool. no one cares. not even us, americans.
cry more

we care about our shit. that's why we have to beat the rest of the world off with a stick. maybe middle east and yuroop should take a couple fuckin pointers

Muslim, dumb, and cuck'd. The decline of the average Eurotrash.

>If you're not from America
>then I don't think about your country at all. >Just saying (the obvious)

That's what everyone's been saying in this thread and you obviously agree. Or maybe you're just catching on.

You wish cocksmuggler!.

>Loud mouthed clappers
>Self entitled
>Think they are better than everyone else
>Stick their noses into every other countires business like they are the world police
>Fat and retarded
>Full of faggots with AIDS
>Most of them are not even white
>Full of gun crime and nigger gang rape
>Think you are pedo if you tap a 16yo (They jelly)
>Cops shoot first answer questions later approach
>Have terrible taste in EVERYTHING
>Full of religious zealots and other nut jobs
>Try to impose their 'morals' on others
>Think they have freedom of speech
>Corrupt politicians owned by Jews
>Clown for a president

I mean seeing as there is only almost 4 million square miles to our country I guess a couple places for Industry fuck it all up.
>Lives in Europe
>Talks about caring for the environment

Would you hate fuck this smug antifa mouth?

>>Corrupt politicians owned by Jews
oh boy.
>da JOOOOOOOOOOZSH
lost all credibility there. back to your containment board you go (Sup Forums)

You've got it backwards.

Well... right you are right.

>Cumshot glasses
>Choker
>Latino looking
Shes asking for a blowjob at this point.

>mfw out extranal debt to china is higher than your little country's gdp
>not even the highest owed anymore
>owe more to Japan
wew lad
come back when you actually learn something

Lets face it kids, If your country tried to stand up against America, you would get demolished. Team up? Sure, but there is no way to actually land on our soil, you could only contain us. The best part of being an American is knowing we are a bunch of ragtag renegades, the best of your countries, who left to live somewhere better. That's what makes us the best.

>extranal
inb4 hurr typo
there's your little victory eurofag. get to correct a typo. well done.

>the environment (belongs to America)
>our shit

Well, you sure treat it like shit, at home and around the world. How about leaving our shit alone, motherfucker.

>implying the us economy is cucked by china
china also owes a ton to us so if we call each other's debts it'll just end up with an economic hard landing for both parties. but I like how you just believe what you hear.

better than clinton.

good, stay TFO

>taking pride in owing another country more than you could possibly pay back
>thinking it makes a difference if it's Country A or Country B, instead of being upset that it's both
Today, I learned Americans are dangerously complacent.

thebalance.com/u-s-debt-to-china-how-much-does-it-own-3306355

investopedia.com/articles/investing/080615/china-owns-us-debt-how-much.asp

forbes.com/sites/mikepatton/2014/10/28/who-owns-the-most-u-s-debt/#2834ea6a819c

And this is why China and Russia have been working to drop the U.S. petrodollar, as Iran, Syria, and Iraq did.

no, it's not they, it's we.

it's all the brown people ruining the averages

take this shit to /bant so we can see what country you are disgracing.

Alright, let's get this show on the road.

Whatcha gonna do about it, eurocuck?

>thinking that we are actually going to pay back those debts

>implying the fraction of this imaginary carbon emission amounts to even a third of the worlds
found the dumb eurocuck

>not realizing you will in one form or another
Pride begets a fall, Amerinon.

I'm from Canada, creampuff. Why not try and invade again?
You got yer asses handed back to ya once, just like in teeny tiny Viet Nam. If you don't mount an invasion by noon today, it'll be because your bitch ass is scared of my moose meat.

Pic: Your psycho bitch Prime Minister...he raelllly cares about the environment in them puny 4 million sq.miles...

Kek someone was probably denied entry at an airport and theyre stuck there for months.

>states with the most niggers

oh wow what a coincidence

>itt: mad eurocucks that lose their women to american tourists
Sorry boyos. Maybe if you spent less time cucking your people out to arabs and bitching about Brexit and more time satisfying your women.

>mfw european women, especially german and spanish, love that I'm a redneck trump-voting "murrican"

check this here out.

Eh, what are you all about, eh? Sorry, but not sorry, hoser.

That's what she said !

>Says the guy who's oh-so-proud to not be American

Seriously though, the economic fallout of a debt default by literally any major country would, at this point, force the entire global economy into a recession. If it happened to the US, it would be a depression that would cripple the world for at least a decade. Nobody with any knowledge of finance wants to the dollar to shit the bed, which is why the US has a max-quality credit rating despite being almost 20 trillion in debt (though only something like 4 trillion of it is owed to other nations - the vast majority of it is owed by American institutions and different branches within our own government).

This is the consequence of globalism. If one falls, we all suffer. If the biggest players fall, then everyone starves.

Ктo нe знaeт?
Mиp тaкжe нeнaвидит Poccию.

Canada attacked with Britain when America was barely recognized at all.

Let's not forget your PM cried on air when Qur'ans were defaced and left outside a mosque
fucking fag

>Let's not forget your PM cried on air when Qur'ans were defaced and left outside a mosque
I had to google this.
Holy fuck Canadians are pussies. Must be why it's equally as easy to get canuckian strange as it is european. The men are all cucked bluepilled liberal cowards.

Mы мнoгo yзнaли o вaшeй cтpaнe c вaшим Бyшeм, хaoc - cлaбocть Aмepики.

>when your country has no nuclear weapons
>talks about how powerful you are
>when your country is just on loan till America needs to annex it
The only reason your country gets anywhere is because your only neighbor is the most powerful country in the world.

Кaнaдa нe мoжeт дepжaть пaлeц дoмa!

For the 2.5 million-ish we killed, we only lost 50,000 or so. That's a crazy rate of combat success, even if we failed to prevent a Communism takeover. Kind of difficult when China is RIGHT THERE.

Also, here's who we were fighting:

North Vietnam
Khmer Rouge (Cambodia)
Pathet Lao (Laos)
People's Republic of China
North Korea

Military support:
Soviet Union
Cuba

So it's kind of like the US was in a proxy war with all of those countries at the same time.

Guys, can you get through your thick skulls that EU and US are close allies and basically the same people? Minus the niggers/sandniggers of course.

Nobody thinks about that you Canada

>if you're NOT from america
didn't read that part. still got trips. fuck everyone

Sure, but we look at each other's respective niggers and judge the entirety of their history and current affairs through the lens of how shitty those niggers are behaving.

If we could wipe out our african niggers and they could wipe out their sand niggers, we could come together in unity and prosperity.

You stupid Americans seem to forget you were far from alone in fighting communism.

Nah, you would throw out every bit of liberalism and decency in the process. You would throw out the baby with the bathwater. There would be no more 'free world' afterwards. Basically, it would be self-destruction.

I hate most Americans and I am one. I also probably hate most of the shitty people in whatever country you come from. People are retarded fucking morons across this entire retarded planet.

Tell you what go to china walk outside and take a big deep breath. Then tell me about how we only pretend to care about the environment. We care about quality of life more than money. Money is only an means to an end.

wedgetails are fucking dope.
I see them frequently at my place, at least in the summer.

Cry more pussy. America is better then whatever country your from

and i fucking love the place

Where are you from nigga ?

I get it if you were proud to be an "American" a few decades ago, when the US was actually respected and wanted around the world.

But now?

Why would anyone defend that excuse of a country now?

'Murica has become a punchline. A sad story. A cautionary tale of what never to do as a democracy, as a society. As a group of people sharing the same territory.

Its really sad but also funny bc Trump and the amount of retardness and just overall fatness overflowing out of the USA.

this

Nice trips, but I still don't care what you think

South Vietnam
1,500,000 soldiers contributed
220,357–313,000 military dead

United States:
543,000 contributed
58,318 dead

South Korea: 50,003 - 5,099 dead
Thailand: 11,586 - 351 dead
Australia: 7,672 - 521 dead
Philippines: 2,061 - 9 dead
New Zealand: 552 - 37 dead

Unless you're American, South Vietnamese, or South Korean, you don't get to say you helped.

Ogga bogga land.

>ifunny
Kill youself

You know America isn't all that bad...

>American food is shit
>Americans dress like garbage
>America has been in war with most countries
>"Muhh 'merica is freedom" while they begin their working career with a $ 50,000 debt
>American pop culture (movies, music,...) is for degenerates
>America is funding Isreal's war in the middle east which will most likely result in a third world war
>Americans would rather see their neighboors die than giving them money for medication
>America has more people in prison than any other country

So Americunts, tell me again why your country is the best in the world ?

diversionary tactics don't work on me, stupid. who gives a shit where the meme was made?
you are eurotrash and you deserve the mudslime hoards.

Cry me a river pansie,
Weather you hate us or not I still don't think about your shitty country at all

Baby, you all wet? Because all I see is some jello sea.

Personally, I find it far more hilarious to watch France and Germany tear themselves to pieces in order to appease an invading force that they literally invited in.

America elected a clown, France and Germany are allowing themselves to be ruined by foreigners, and the UK is struggling desperately to not make the same mistakes while Jeremy Corbyn parades around and talks about how awesome Communism is.

i lol'd

it just seemed like we were alone

I agree with you but not 100%

Yeah what you said about Europe (not just France and Germany) is funny af and watching it unfold should be epic but to me the level
of FAT and OBESITY, plus IGNORANCE amd lack of EDUCATION in the states makes that scenario a lot funnier, at least for me.

t. Antifa Faggot

You should move to Iran or North Korea. Those are pretty anti-american places that would love to have you there. You'll find a lot of like minding people and just roll in social happiness for the rest of your days.

>not realizing pretty much the whole world is anti-american now

hows your soda and fries, user?

About what ? America has nothing you can envy

You say that like the United States doesn't have the highest volume of Olympians, Nobel Laureates, and PhD recipients in the world. Granted, we have a fuckload of people overall, but when you knock down the individual states they hail from, you can knock the majority of the intellectual success to just the Northeast and the West. Pretty much everyone, including Americans, agree that the South is a shithole.

Wrong about California, how many mexifags unaccounted for

And yet, here you are, trying to get our attention when we truly, honestly don't give a fuck about what you think of us, what we do, or any other opinions you may have about, really, anything at all.
Stay mad, stay jealous, do whatever.
We don't care.

You forget millions all over Europe.

Per capita Norway crushes USA in every single aspects, even in terms of how easy it is to get rich (more than 5 million dollars in personal assets).

You shit brah.

if i was american i would be concerned about being the most hated country in the world, but na..the u.s citizens keep spreading their shit about how they dont care and how great they are. Keep on lazy fucks, one day you will swallow your own tail

Your past accomplishments are to be respected and celebrated, I agree.

But I return to my original point and that is that you have lost all that respect in the last decades. Your level of education is really pathetic so its extremely unlikely those accomplishments will carry to the future. Science and Academic fields are now pretty much controlled by Asia.
And pretty much 99% of your athletes are niggers.

Again, a great and respected nation once, but only a punchline and a cautionary tale now.