My poop has been like this for over a month now, green and oily. I've been eating decently and working out...

My poop has been like this for over a month now, green and oily. I've been eating decently and working out, lost 70lb in past year. Am I dying?

If you have long term changes to poop color you should always consult a doctor. Might be nothing but suck it up and make sure you're healthy.

Probably not, looks like a digestive issue. See a doctor b/ro

Stop eating purple or blue colored things.

Mixes with the bile, which is yellow.

or don't. it's not really harmful.

also, don't go to the doctor. they're scammers and liars and in the pocket of big whatever.

Quads has spoken, thank you sir.

Hahaha you american fucktards don't have public healing

I do drink a lot of sugar free purple Kool-Aid.

OP, what does your diet consist of? If it's a lot of protein like red meat, chicken and veggies, you might have a fiber deficit. Hard to know without details of your diet.

Ever since I lost a bunch of weight and changed up my eating habits, I had real uncomfortable shits after heavy meals. A probiotic and some charcoal pills for occasional gas got me right back to normal. Would highly recommend.

This too - I almost fainted the first time I drank a shit ton of cranberry juice one day (was feeling the onset of a cold and was pounding down the vitamin C) and shit out a dark red, bloody looking log.

I was freaking out and calling my doctor when my wife reminded me I had drank almost an entire gallon of cranberry juice. A day and a half later I was back to normal looking browns.

Generally coffee cream & sugar, bagel thing & cream cheese, whey protein shake mixed with water, chicken breast, mashed potato, broccoli, occasional frozen pizza, ground turkey, and chips/snacks.

Hmm...that seems fairly normal... What about medications? Have you had an infection or something you had to be put on antibiotics for?

Nothing prescribed and been in good health for over a year now. I have an annual physical coming up in Dec so I will definitely mention it there.

That seems like the best way, mate. In the short term, though, I would highly recommend a good probiotic (search Amazon for Dr. Tobias Probiotic, only one that has worked consistently for me) as well as some fiber capsules. 2 capsules in the morning will firm those turds right up.

You said you lost 70 lbs in the past year?
When losing weight, the liver has to deal with excessive fat, and further with the enclosed poisonous materials (as the body tends to enclose them in fat when they exceed a certain threshold).
So maybe it is a sign of a slight fat liver.
The cure would be to stop losing weight for a month or so, to let the liver heal itself, then you can begin eating a little bit less again.

Try reducing the milk and milk products in your diet user. Also, do you drink any red wine or tea?

protein shakes can do that , stop drinking them and see it that changes your poop

Thanks for the advice b/ro

Yeah 70lbs in last year. I'm at 170lb and have more or less been maintaining this weight for the past month.

I avoid dairy for the most part, but have recently started drinking maybe a half gallon every 2 weeks, so that could be it.

But all my post workout gains user, also been on those protein shakes for over 6 months now.

Yeah try cutting down a bit on the dairy. I'm lactose sensitive and I get similar results when I've had too much (which isn't much at all).

Keep your fluids up too legend, hope you get it sorted.

Sounds like a bunch of grandpa's in here. Anyone got a good recipe for a prune and flax brownie? Get off my Sup Forums and stay the hell off my lawn!

>>public healing

Vegan is the shit

Even though you are maintaining your weight, you are exercising, so muscles are growing.
As muscles are heavier than fat, when they grow you have to either gain weight, or lose fat to maintain your overall weight.
So effectively, you have been still dieting, by about the energy it takes to exercise per day. Your liver still has to deal with excess fat, and therefore is giving a bit in.
Green slimy/oily poo tends to be from bile.
Bilirubin is turned green in the intestines, and the body tries to get rid of excess fat via them too, therefore the oil.
Go to a doctor and ask him to check your liver values (ght i think?).
But overall, if no other symptoms turn up, this should heal itself after you stop dieting for a little while.

I messaged the doc, thanks for the advice b/ro.

You should try an elimination diet! It is very efficient because you slowy reintegrate one food group at a time. So, for exemple, if you stop eating dairy and your poop is good, when you will retry to eat dairy, you will directly see that it is this food group which is the cause of your problems!

Good advice up in this bitch