Let's suppose that the Third World War broke out

Let's suppose that the Third World War broke out.
You were appointed commandant of the concentration camp for women.
What rules for women do you introduce?

Other urls found in this thread:

labiblioteta(.)com/secciones/tetas-de-pelicula/sara-malakul-lane-desnuda-jailbait-2014/
ok.ru/video/42549054144
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Healthy eating
Dog collars
Libido supplements
Mandatory exercise

All virgins must go into an immediate devirginization process by the Fuhrer.

Exterminate all non arians

>first i would split them into two groups at random and kill one of the groups. Then i would keep them locked up in shitty camp sites until we win the war

All women are used as slaves for white men.

Mandatory participation in public voting and weapons training

this
no use for untermenschen, everyone doing more than executing them is wasting time and resources
if concentration camps become acceptable again, there will be enough willing women for the superior men

Why would there be a concentration camp for women? Are you assuming I'm on the side of evil in this war?

Teaching them how to cry out loud and build a convincing discuss about how they suffered in my camp, due to my extenuating rules.

No voting forever, kill any communists

I'd introduce a strict system of learning and teaching.

Everyone women would be forced to achieve a state recognised Home Economics award within one year.

They would be required to do the same for:

1 - Sewing and stitching, basic garment care
2 - Etiquette in the home and at social events
3 - Boot and shoe repair and maintenance
4 - Sexual positioning and movement for maximum return on energy
5 - How to tell the time, so that when they say they'll be ten minutes, they mean ten minutes
6 - Natural beauty classes, where women are taught that they can be beautiful without spending an hour and a half putting slap on and changing outfits
7 - Obedience and discipline in the face of their husband
8 - Acceptance of the rule of man
9 - Childcare and child raising skills and requirements

Anyone failing at any part of this would be flogged publicly, then executed after the flogging.

Once I'd won the war, I'd repopulate my depleted country by breeding these women off to my war heroes, thus ridding my culture of the lazy, ignorant, skill-less and thus worthless sexual objects that existed before the war.

I would then have a stronger, more stable and secure country with a greater level of marital satisfaction, lower level of divorce rates and lower costs to the economy through disruption caused by unhappy homes.

Then I'd start another war, being even stronger than before.

For a concentration camp?
Mandatory labor for 8 hours per day, three meals, 8 hours uninterrupted "sleep" time, 6 hours "re-education" time, 2 hours "recreation" time.
Keep them healthy and fit for work, re-educate them to love their new country passionately, use their labor to produce whatever was necessary for the war effort.

do you have more of the chick in the middle?

she's incredible

Flowery sun dresses and sandles :3

soooo... how are you supposed to fuck yourself, idiot?

i'll take everything you have, but the source is good already

labiblioteta(.)com/secciones/tetas-de-pelicula/sara-malakul-lane-desnuda-jailbait-2014/

here you go

Thanks!

Her ass is gross though, rip boner

Immediate extermination of all niggers, sjws, commies.

Reeducation of the rest into traditional women.

bump

Do forgive me being off topic. How do you define WW3? Or WW for that matter?

Men Fuhrer!

I am assuming you're the same tard who was spamming about rules for girls at school last year. Nice to see you're evolving.

Categorise them by attractiveness upon arrival: divide them into three camps with:
A being reserved for the most fit and attractive
B being for those who attractive but perhaps less fit
C being for those who are outright unattractive or irreparably unfit.

A (10% of camp intake) - 3 healthy meals per day, full 8 hours sleep and lots of water. They do 2 hours of mandatory exercise, 4 hours of education and 8 hours of easier/skilled labour.

B (30% of camp intake) - 2 healthy meals per day, full 8 hours sleep and lots of water. They do 4 hours of mandatory exercise, 2 hours of education and 8 hours of general labour.

C (60% of camp intake) - 2 basic meals per day, 6 hours sleep and rationed water.They do two 8 hour hard labour shifts

C have no offer of social mobility.
B can graduate to A if they get fit enough.
A can graduate to a supervision role when good behaviour, work ethic, educational level is reached.

On a weekly basis Guards with the highest 20% of performance are given sex options:
- proposition those in B for sex (this can however be declined but decreases chance of mobility to A)
- choose someone form C for sex.

A or B who tries to escape, displays disobedience or general bad behaviour will be moved to the category below.
C who who tries to escape, displays disobedience or general bad behaviour will be punished corporeally.

got any more?

source?

Time to kill the prisoners again!

bump

U have to eat Andy's logz

This was gonna be my question: is this some kind of specific global gender war, or are we just taking advantage of a larger conflict to capture & abuse as many women as possible, war criminal-style?

full movie Jailbait 2013
ok.ru/video/42549054144

underrated

A forced exercises program would be pretty useful.
I'd have them pull carts for short range transportation, with guards with whips to keep them motivated.
Base routine will be 8h a day of cart pulling, with a moderate load, but it can be increased or decreased depending on obedience.
- Each misstep adds 3h extra a day during a full month. That means that 3 missteps and she'll be running her ass out all day long.
- With more than 3 faults, as we want them to get at least 6h of sleep, instead of more hours, they'll get increased load on the cart.
- Those with a perfect track record of obedience can get less hours, and even get promoted to cart drivers, controlling the other girls.

Of course, all cart activity takes place in the nude, with basic bondage gear. We're not salvages.

Holy shit someone just got schooled

This would just be instituted among all women within the world's civilian population, not just the concentration camps set up for women?

Freedom of speech
Healthy food
Legalization of all drugs
Earn money
Earn equal pay
Be eco friendly
Good exercise
Are aloud to leave the premises when ever they want

Little Caprice TheSpankingMachine

seconding this

Start up a lab where women are forced to breed with animals again?

I would kill them one by one with a knife

>weekly feedings
>hourly orgies
>monthly grooming
>daily fucking
>biannual showering

>punished corporeally

Compulsory anime marathons, only allowed to dress in cosplay, must learn various anime facts, must refer to everyone as -san -kun -chan senpai oniichan oneesan aneki aniki and the like

hand out questionnaire that will identify feminists and sjws. all those get killed immediately and the others told they were over capacity and sent to different camp. re-educate the ones left to ensure no feminist bullshit remains.

Lots of showering, making sure they are in great shape, lose weight. Then lots of mandatory lesbian sex shows, group sex with me, lots of handjobs and blowjos. Tons of rape. More showering and working out, than more of the same.

Treat the women with respect.
Crack down on bullying.
Zero tolerance for sexual violence.
Ensure the women are healthy, both physically and mentally.
Make damn sure that when the other side wins, people will say that I was a compassionate human being throughout.

Huh, typical that the person who hates sjws and feminists is the same person who would happily see them executed. I think you just proved why feminism is necessary.

So is Antifa proof of why Nazis are necessary?
Must be.

No rules - me and some buddies rule the camp, and torture and fuck women, since thats the only 2 worthy things females can offer.

Use female sex robots as suprevisors.

>Huh, typical that the person who hates sjws and feminists is the same person who would happily see them executed.

It doesn't make me happy to have to put them down, but they're diseased, and it's for the good of society that they don't spread their filth. I would much rather they lived a normal life, a womanly life raising babies and staying out of politics.

Faggot

This, but also kill any woman who doesn't have a proportionate face. Nice ass and tits may be good but if I can't even look at her in the face it's as good as a fleshlight