German football team 'black up' to protest against racism

telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/04/01/german-football-team-black-up-to-protest-against-racism/
Germany JA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4I-b_GJ4ltk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I thought black face was racist.

The quicker you ignore them, the better. Let them just look like the cunts they are.

Just focus on making our people strong and let them die...

looking like india's cricket team

Dear god, this might be the most cucked thing I've ever seen.

>german football

Pure Cancer only bydlos watching this shit.

its a prank

you put on the black paint and then you talk like "well hello deah"

Protest racism... with blackface?

Is this intentional? Is this German humor? Have we come full circle? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

dear god there's an actual nigger there, middle right

>that one real nigger looking real uncomfortable

Do you guys take pride in anything you're good at?

its just getting pathetic at this point.

>Germany YES

German football practice
youtube.com/watch?v=4I-b_GJ4ltk

Ya know, how does Tumbl feel about the fact that the German male cis football team is making a blackface? Or Twitter? Someone should tell them desu.

Whenever the opportunity presents itself, I like to try and think in philosophical terms. Seeing the German national team in blackface, THE REIGNING FUCKING WORLD CUP CHAMPIONS, for fuck's sake, in an effort to show solidarity with some arbitrary leftist stance against "racism", it makes me think that they're just highlighting black inferiority.

To think that the white-dominated German team -- CHAMPIONS OF THE FUCKING WORLD -- has to falsely manufacture blackness within their ranks just brings a sharper focus onto the fact that no African team has ever won the World Cup.

Black, Sub-Saharan Africans truly are pathetic in every respect.

yeah i'm really confused here. isn't this suprt racist?

Black people love blackface.

In protesting racism they're being racist themselves, then this clearly is a case of appearance appropriation. Was soll die Scheiße, Jungs?

>protest against racism
>by blackfacing

Activists are the most retarded people you will ever fucking see. It's sad. It makes me want to cry in a corner like a faggot to see these people do something hypocritical and stupid.

I never understood why black face is "racist". It's just a fucking costume, as if a black man stuffs his face with white powder.

blackface is racist, blackface isn't racist. SJWs need to make up their mind ._.

We are all niggers

>1 April 2016 • 9:27am

That is not the German national team. Just some German league team. Cool your tits

eddie a best