Please fake her shitting, with her fat ass out, covered in cum, otherwise degraded

Please fake her shitting, with her fat ass out, covered in cum, otherwise degraded

I'll send it and post her reaction

Bump

Bump

Bump

no

Please

Bump

bump I am working on it

I am proud

Mm kind of hot lol. Please fake her pervertedly

And thanks

Honestly seems more sexy than humiliating

>NJ Hooters girl
>living the dream

Mm fuck yes more please I need them as graphic, perverted and realistic as possible. I'd like her to know that its sexual as well as humiliating. Thanks!

nice trips

Thanks

Mm fuck yes keep them coming , the most realistic , degrading one I'll send her, let's see her fat ass or her taking a shit or a ton of cum on her boys. Do your worst Sup Forums

And thank you!!!

Bump

Fuck yes! Thanks come on Sup Forums I want this flooded with sexy degrading shops of cum, her shitting, her fat ass hanging out, more black cock etc... I want Sup Forums to do their most perverted and best job with this slut

More pics are available as welll

Bump

Holy fuck yess. Come on guys. Let's see some fat ass cum on her face or her taking a shit!

Post them to her as we go. For science

I only want to risk sending the best one I don't want to get in trouble

Bumppp

>inb4 faggot gets scared sends it to himself and creates a fake reply saying he's going to call the police

Fuck yes soooo hot. Please fake cum on her face or her Fat ass out. Shit fakes more than welcome still. She's going to be sooo embarassed

Mmmm fuck yessssss! So hot. Come on guys give me all you got. and I've send a dick pic to her on a fake fb and ditched the phone. Was I being too over cautious?

Bump

Bumper

Moarrr lets see a facial or big butt

Bump her fat ass or a facial or shit pic

Bumperrrr