Femanon here

Femanon here.

So I'm down with the exposure shit, filtering out the creeps and pervs.

My question is.. what about those who were sexual abused? I can see that these type of people can't help themselves. They grew up with it so casually and it just became a part of their life.

Is there any justice for them? What can my friend do? I haven't been able to help him since he was exposed on FB.

The thing is, that he's not really the type of guy to do anything harmful or hurt anyone.
He's lost friends&family because of that post.

The person who exposed him is his Ex Gf's brother, and their family helped by sharing it.

So, I do my best to get him to talk with me but he's starting to shut everyone out. I care a lot about him, we used to date but ever since what happened. He's changing again but this time for the worst. My friend has so many issues from sexual abuse, from having a mentally abusive father, from having an alcoholic mother.

I'm afraid to lose him. He talks about killing himself whenever he opens up. He was doing good when we were dating, becoming more social. Suddenly he ended our 3 year relationship a couple days after that Fb post.
I know he's a good hearted person.

Sup Forums Any Advice?

you know the rules
>tits
>or gtfo

So first question is how are you being a girl related here?

Sounds like he might be pushing you away, so you don't take it so hard when he actually does himself in. In a small way, that shows he cares for you. Just sayin'

we need to stop rape by criminalizing women who play the victim card.

ask him whats going on in his mind. if he doesn't want to say; give him some space. time is the best medicine after all. friends come second.

being on top of things right away is not making things any better. give it a day or 2 and show him that you are there.

Tits Or Gtfo
Or
Gtfo

Fuck the rules.

Shit's falling apart anyways.

Take me seriously and I'll post a few pix of myself. DEF NO NUDES THOUGH.

well, maybe some cleavage ;) IF YOU'RE NICE!!

How did he lost family being the one abused? Would like more info on that

You almost got a 5 same digit.

>5656
Dubs up in here

5 same digit

you mean penta you autistic fuck?

That fb post got shared over 300 times.

That fucker who "exposed" him, said that he is a lurking Paedophile.

My friend has social anxiety, basically a hermit.
The only place he lurks is in the kitchen at night lmao

Anyways,
No one wants to associate with or be associated with a Pedo, even if he is Family.

>tits or gtfo

50r1 1m n3w

Why are we humoring this? Got a or gtfo

This

Quick Pic. But I'm OP

titty tats are trashy, eyebrow game is straight hood, wtf is that on your eyelid, hair extensions look like shit...I do like the way you are able to push your belly fat up to make your tits look bigger

keeping it real
>doing God's work

That must be stolen from Facebook. Look at the Pic Title or w.e lmfao You're not OP
Suck DICK Sup Forumsitch!!

No timestamp must be a dood

Sage in options pls

IS THIS NEWFAG REFERRING TO HIMSELF IN THIRD PERSON WHILE PRETENDING TO BE A CHICK!?!?!?

Sage.this.shit.in.options.feild

Fake femanon
Sage