>the war zone of Chiraq

Literally just banter you nolife nerd

no homo my man

>banter between teammates is bad
fuck off, you libcuck

How come I never got raped when I played football in high school wtf

What the fuck...

>Jim Norton judging others

Does he forget about how he literally tortured mentally ill homeless people on Opie and Anthony?

because youre not a whiteboi

>raping them with broomsticks
>not just sticking your penis

You asshole, I wanted to say that.

>chicagay
No suprises here

>but that would be GAY

I'm not a athlete and played golf in school. Since we didn't have to shower no gay stuff happened. Feels bad.

nothing sexual happened on our high school football team. standard hazing took place at spaghetti dinners on friday nights before our weekend games.

always went like this: we made a few freshman eat habanero peppers whole (they were the 'volunteers' who wanted to go first) and after some of them vomited we would make those who didn't volunteer to go first eat the vomit. pretty fun desu.

one time a kid i knew did get completely naked in the locker room and he rubbed his dick and balls all over a literally autistic kid's head/back. that was a little weird.

Fuckin your m8s bum Is NOT gay. just a bit of bum banter innit

>f-football isn't homoerotic

locker room rape is good

builds character

all the greats were raped

I don't think this semen slurping sport is for me

Just good banter desu.

> Jim Norton judging anything
This is a guy who admittedly will have sex with random trannies off the street

the fuck is this

RARE
A
R
E

>eating vomit is less weird than rubbing your cock on the back of someone's head

>Rick Pitino gets bitched at because somebody hired a few hookers
>nobody says a word about Calipari for this

>implying there's anything wrong with that

I believe the key here is that he didn't rape those trannies.

I thought only white people did shit like this

wtf is it with Americans and rape among peers

>go to highschool
>get raped
>go to prison
>get raped
??? this is considered gay everywhere else in the world, wtf is wrong with americans

I remember in the showers this fat kid who loved attention good or bad, incited a bar of soap to go straight up his ass... Also I rubbed a towel floss style through my ass and crotch and shoved it in his open mouth, pubic hair and all.

nah, some black kid on scholarship got kicked out of my highschool in 9th grade because he slapped a kid in the face with his dick and forcefully fingered some other kids butthole in the locker room

Blacks are the most likely to do outrageous shit.

Like those kids in Chicago that kidnapped that retarded kid and burned his hair off.

we learned it from watching you dad

i know right

golf is pretty gay itself so it's ok

blacks are fucking gay dude. You think AIDS just went crazy because they were fucking women?

nah we only have a cheeky snog with each other every now and again we don't rape each other

>irrelevant comedian talking about a hazing rape occurred in twenty years ago

You are supposed to a FUCKING COMEDIAN NOT A GODDAMN HUMANITARIAN ACTIVIST

RAPE IS SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY

Teammates having some healthy banter