Walk into your bedroom

>Walk into your bedroom
>You find Barron Trump standing there

How do you react to this unexpected situation?

>cock fight !

turn 360 and walk away

>360 degrees

it's 180 degrees you cock mongrel

You can walk backwards retard

Take his fidget spinner away from him and listen to him screech

Are you new or something?

Lick his feet

Hownew.ru

i would tell him "hey little boy want to be an American hero"? "take this knife and stab donald trump and mike pence"? make sure they are dead. tell cops it was self defense

>Call the white house/trump administration.
>Keep it under wraps.
>Get invited to white house.
>Offered some cushy low level position.
>Live better off than I am now.

Ask if he plays Drak Souls

Here's how that'd really go:
>call the white house/trump administration
>secret service shows up at your place and takes him with them
>they kill you and let your body disappear

I ask him his reason for colluding with the Russians, since his father so graciously tweeted that his statement is coming next.

This kid is being raised by a prostitute who barely speaks English.

I'm sure he's going to be an awesome person!

"trust me kid you want to this you dont want to end up like eric would you"?

Watch better anime than he's been suggested on twitter. Best to set his standards high while he's young.

>getting trips and not knowing how to moon dance
FUCK YOU, you don't deserve those trips.

Ask him if he wants to start a revolution of course.

I've offically lost faith in the youth of today. How dare this summerfag get trips.

I would fuck that pretty little faggot so hard and for so long.

hey man wanna join my minecraft server?

Smash dat boipucci!

He's 11 you pedo

He may not identify as having an age, how dare you assign him an age.

"So did I win something?"

Barron Trump is a Russian sleeper agent. If he's in your room, you're already dead.

Newfag get out

what the fuck is it with this sick family?

cuddle him

They are normal Americans, just like anyone else.

>normal Americans, just like anyone else.

>normal Americans

>just like anyone else

implying

>
>>normal Americans, just like anyone else.
>>normal Americans
>>just like anyone else

normal

> (You)
>>
>>>normal Americans, just like anyone else.
>>>normal Americans
>>>just like anyone else
>normal

just like everyone else

i could beat up everyone of these fucknuts

> (You)
>> (You) (You)
>>>
>>>>normal Americans, just like anyone else.
>>>>normal Americans
>>>>just like anyone else
>>normal
>just like everyone else

ya think?

> (You)
>> (You) (You)
>>> (You) (You) (You)
>>>>
>>>>>normal Americans, just like anyone else.
>>>>>normal Americans
>>>>>just like anyone else
>>>normal
>>just like everyone else

just like everyone else

I'd use my dick as a helicopter and fly into him

>taking the bait

checked

Pissed off that they have a horrible nation, horrible leaders and a horrible future.

>normal
>americans
chose one

seriously though, in a country thus filled with greed, materialism and lack of morale and basic reasoning, the Trump family is the only logical conclusion. you have earned your president america

More that we did not deserve such a majestic leader until now. You jelly? Yea, you jelly.

>First I lock the door.
>Then I strip naked.
>Seductively walk towards him.
>With each step my boner jumps side to side.
>He stares at me scared, he obviously wants to cry.
>I calm him down tenderly, and carry him towards the bed.
>Blindfold him, telling him it will be fine, it will be easier for him.
>Get on top of him.
>Squat and take a dump on his face.
>Wipe with his shirt, put my clothes back on, and leave.

>and a horrible future.

trumptard have a horrible future because they have no useful skills or talent. they did poorly in school and now they think life owes them a good living. Trumptards think They took something from them and Trump will give it back. Trumptards are mistaken. They are losing at life because they are losers.

Newsflash: America has always been great.

>>Squat and take a dump on his face.

All of that 'insulting someones intelligence' and alike, but your grammar and alike is simply horrible. Just like your future. Seriously, that reads nearly like cavemen wrote it. Sad.

ooooh..... 1 off!

>your grammar

ok, "trumptards have" instead of "trumptard have"

typo

no other grammatical mistakes

>told you you did poorly in school, trumptard

Guarantee there's at least one dude there that has more fighting experience than you.
>b-b-but they're all fat!!!
I bet the bald dude on the left would just walk through your shit and you'd topple over.

>grammatical mistakes
Capitalization, punctuation, ec... I did say "and alike" but I shouldn't have expected you to pay attention to the details and do anything properly. It's not your nature to complete something with even an thin layer of pride.

Just like your election campaign, do something half ass, think it will win, complain you missed the details and lost.

Funny how I'm pointing out our mistakes in grammar and alike (see I did it again, note that) for insulting my intelligence and when you half ass cover your tracks, you insult my education.

Clearly all you can do is cast insults to defend your utter failure which you choose not to correct. You are everything wrong with this nation.

Let's see if he attacks me for 'an thin layer' since he loves to attack my education and intelligence when he can't punch out more than a caveman level post..

>Capitalization

internet

>capitalization

Thanks Grandma

here you go

Trumptards have a horrible future because they have no useful skills or talent. They did poorly in school and now they think life owes them a good living. Trumptards think They took something from them and Trump will give it back. Trumptards are mistaken. They are losing at life because they are losers.

Newsflash: America has always been great.

all better now?

"who's your daddy now"

>Grandma

>samefag acts retarded, gets called out
>calls it bait

Is this the part that triggered you because you didn't understand?

>Trumptards think They took something from them and Trump will give it back.

Yeah, I know, you don't understand. Just STFU little girl and let the adults talk.

ugh, step by step....

I also noted the punctuation which was poor, really I'm only pointing this out because you attacked my intelligence and education when not provoked to do so, if you wouldn't try to take that higher ground, I would not take you by the hand, one topic at a time, to help try and make you see that you are not necessarily superior to me in said subjects.

Yet still, speeding past the details, you cast more insults, more aggressive and dramatic than before.

Oh by the way, in your 'correction post' you still missed a number of things, for just one example 'Trumptards think They took'... Well They should be they, for one thing, but also who is they, you don't name the they that is them... So you are incoherent in your presentation along with repeatedly insulting and rude.

Just give up. You're making a fool out of yourself at this point.

I'm not triggered, I'm actually amused slightly but not triggered.

Perhaps Mr. REEEEE cast insults over there is who you need to speak to about being triggered.