Hey Sup Forumstards. 13 y/o NEET here. I wanna try some DXM cough syrup. I'm 90 lbs any advice? Recommended dosage...

Hey Sup Forumstards. 13 y/o NEET here. I wanna try some DXM cough syrup. I'm 90 lbs any advice? Recommended dosage? I'm looking to reach the second plateau so im thinking 11 tbsps but since it's my first time I might go first plateau with 6 tbsps. I'm doing it with kool aid. I plan to take a spoonful and then sip some kool aid. Also the syrup is 15 MG per 5 ml

underage b&

>13 y/o NEET

Please leave.

MODS

Underage b&. GTFO your brain isn't developed enough to deal or understand the long term consequences, because of the hurr I'm young and immortal mentality.

can 13 year olds even be NEETs? did you drop out of middle school or something? stop taking cough syrup like a fag and either do real drugs or go back to school.

300mg if you want to party.

600mg if you want to trip.

900mg if you want to know what life is about.

do the math yourself, kiddo.

Oh believe me I already realized I'll fucking die.

>believe the 13 year old, he's got his life figured out already

Inb4 13 year old lives in some shitty state like oklahoma

how did you get this syrup at such a young age?

why the fuck is a 13 year old little shit doing drugs? also, your underage to be on here and i hope you die from an overdose

Basically don't take any more than 250 ml.

Got it a month ago I had a bad cough. Grandfather bough it for me

hope you die you underage fuck

I live in Canada. Ontario

take as much as you can get your hands on all at once. hopefully youll OD and we wont have to worry about you anymore

>ecksdee moooodssss
>surely he isn't just pretending?

this.

Jump in front of a bus, faggot

drink the whole bottle you can never get the first time back

Shit is literally everywhere in a lot of cough syrups, this fucking rartard kid who's gonna get b&, prolly has some cough syrup, with a bunch of additives and shit that will kill him. Don't do it kid. And Also, lil bit of advice from me, if you're a 13 yo summerfag, at least don't say that you are

MODS PLEASE BAN THIS SKID

please dont do drugs at such a young age, go outside and meet a girl or something, jesus christ.

Tell me what city and address so I can come and tell you the right usage for DXM

I mean I'm getting hired at a grocery next summer. Thought neet might be the right word :/

ur actually a fag. go do heroin

OK thanks I'll message it to you

And it is summer so technically I am neet as of now

Don't you mean 9gag?It's the superior website that Sup Forums wishes to be

we were all new once

Benadryl is also good if you want to fuck yourself. Also a chance you can get hospitalized

600-700ml is a good range to become monkey, talk to giants, and pick up swarms of ants. Tried once and was pretty funny for me and some buds but we nearly died.

I recommend just sticking to cannabis. Don't do hard drugs, don't do over-the-counter, and don't sniff sharpies like autists your age are doing.

Placebo.

underage b&

nigger

terrible b8

you're not even trying