--> Be the opposite of what you are now

Or tip the nearest prostitute

All of my THIS

Good advice.

Go outside once a week at least
Preferably on a weekend

An hero
Or become successful

Got to any no go zone or ghetto and you will lose your virginity in no time.

can you rephrase that in english?

Bump

He wants tips from legit female users of Sup Forums, or "femanons," to give him tips so that he can appear more attractive to the opposite sex (women) so that he is no longer a virgin.

This user has it.

Lower your standards

OP, you here?

Why? So a 4 doesn't go for a 7 or 8? Tell a little more.

Fast path:

Have money. Small time cash can get you a hooker. Real money will get you a nonstop run of sluts because women fuck for money.

Slow Path: Eat right, go to the gym, take showers.

If you can't be rich, you better look good.

Best is looking good while rich.

Never, ever "Be yourself" because that's clearly not working dumbass.

Anyone have tips on approaching women that may be interested?

truth, the same goes for girls but wothout the money isssue
Also accept women will look out for money, even if they say they don't/they don't seem too, it's hardcoded in their dna

This

Especially the never, ever "Be yourself" part

>Turns out the real me is lame and women don't like me. The me that gets laid is the slightly mysterious, strong silent type me that acts a bit aloof and isn't afraid to spend money

Never take relationship advice from women. NEVER. The minute i stopped listening to them and started listening to men who actually got pussy, I got laid for the first time.

Money

true, they don't even know what they want, most time will say "make her laugh, treat her nice..." don't ever listen

Truth

^ This is the only good advice in this thread.

They came once i stopped caring. Most people mix "treat her nice" up with "be her manchild". Just do what you want and make her a part of your life if shes worth it. Never and i mean that give her the feeling that you cant be without her or she will fuck you over. No matter how nice she is or how long you think you know her. Once you let her know that you are to emotionally dependent shit spirals downwards.

Behold pussy lord

easy

Pretty much this. If you want to get a girl you cant let her know you are into her or she wont bother. Also you can cut the shit baout being interesting, there are two factors:

>#1 are you attractive to her
>#2 if she pictures a life with you would it be satisfying

the second factor is pretty much but not fully summed up by money.

>you cant let her know you are into her
That's how you get friendzoned you virgin.

Women? No nigga traps, traps is all you'll find here.

>Just be yourself!!!
fucking kill me. this makes me hate women.

This is the worst possibly place for this kind of advice

>get into relationship
>3 months in realizes you aren't quite who she thought
>6 months in, you aren't even pretending to be strong silent anymore

This is why most relationships tank around month 3-6.

>If you want to get a girl you cant let her know you are into her

I'm pretty slow at social cues - after I graduated highschool, I found out there were all these girls who liked me, but I was too "aloof" so they never made the first attempt.

so yeah, fuck that noise. my new policy is : show interest, but don't bend over backwards. It's a guys job to get rejected a lot, and not be a dick about it.

I see it like you are an icecream vendor. If you don't ask people if they want ice cream, you won't sell any. But hey if they don't want ice cream you can't take it personally. Or maybe they don't want it now, but tomorrow they will.

Well i've never met any virgin rapists, food for thought OP.