Its time for America to apologize for Hiroshima and Nagasaki

It was a war crime, it instantly killed a hundred thousand innocent people who had no chance to flee or take shelter. Those that survived were inflicted with debilitating injuries. Put aside your pride and apologize for what you know was a terrible act, to do so shows strength and humility.

yeah no

eat shit ahmed

No

It was not a fucking war crime.

Suck a dick

Even if it were, do something about it bitch.

It was either bomb them into submission or risk a joint occupation with the USSR. Fuck off commie.

America has never committed any war crimes

Do you genuinely believe this?

war crimes don't even exist, for there is no law in war

No. Japs are subhumans with tiny dicks who need glasses all the time.
They deserved it.

The Americans and Brits should've teamed up to fight the eternal commie.
Dresden is unforgiveable

Two was not enough

This thread again?

Name war crime the US committed

Two nukes wasn't enough

losers apologize to winners not the other way around, brit-cuck

the winning side decides what's wrong and what's right famalamadingdong :^)

pic related is a 10/10 in japan

these untermensche must be destroyed

Nope, not sorry. We did good with those bombs.

When will the English apologize for the exploitation of people under colonial rule?

Geneva convention motherfucker

Fuck off even the Japanese know it was called for. We're not proud of it but we won't fucking apologize.

I like her hair.

the marshal plan was our apology, wasn't it?

there are no crimes in war

I heard you have a new mayor.

I did in the OP.

The My Lai Massacre is another example.

>That picture
Why the fuck would America apologize for nuking Zombie Island?

You're one naive fuck.

I for one don't think that the UK has to apologize for civilizing parts of the world famalamborghini ;^)

Didn't President Obama visit Hiroshima this week and apologize? Or did he just go and shake some hands

Apologizing for arbitrary shit is becoming the latest meme

This.
The USSR already took Karafuto, they could have easily taken Hokkaido and Northern Honshu if they had enough time.

Two nukes wasn't enough

Legitimate Military Target

This. The Japanese understood the reason for it completely. Everyone else seems to think we're going to be cucks and apologize for something the Japanese made necessary.

Did they apologize for ambushing us, marching us to death in Bataan and vivisecting us?

We won't until Japan apologizes for it's +100 warcrimes.

FUCK off Mohammed

Its not possible for apologies to be levied on acts of self-defense.

>pearl harbor caused Hiroshima

I thought japan liked them a little older, like 12 or 13?

>t. Mohammed al-londanastani
kek, did you pay your internet license boy? Did you check in with the police before posting?

But the Japanese love us there...

If they do we have to apologise for Dresden and Hamburg, it was an act of war and was justified

yeah people just seem to brush Bataan by the fucking wayside and it pisses me off

lel

Was Vietnam a draw??

I hope we do apologise for Dresden and Hamburg, I am ashamed that none of our governments have.

>Dropping a couple of bombs over some unimportant cities to prevent brutal USSR occupation of northern Japan is a war crime.
>A few soldiers who went apeshit is a war crime
Nice try Mohammed, but you're going to have to do better than that.

have the japs apologized for fire-bombing the west coast?

Can't apologize if we did nothing wrong

>Put aside your pride and apologize for what you know was a terrible act

I agree it was terrible but I'm not going to apologize for something I had literally no part of. This logic is the same as niggers asking for reparations.

Apologise for the north as well while you're at it.

More than 50% of the wars since 1900 LOL

nanking.
your move.

Fuck off you pansy cunt
>tfw my Granduncle served in RAF Bomber Command

Not happening faggot.

tactical retreat

stop being a hypocrite, Ahmed

The North is free to determine their own future.

I am not asking for you to personally apologize, I am asking for the United States government to apologise for an act committed by the United States.

japs earned it

That's because bombing cities was the norm during WWII. Stop falling for Nazi propaganda.

LEGIT TARGET

A. Military Targets
5th Cavalry Regiment HQ
Higashi Military Airfield
5th Infantry Div HQ
Hiroshima Castle (Imperial Administrative HQ)
5th Field Artillery Regiment
5th Transport Batallion
Military Uniform Depot
Hiroshima Military Academy
Nishi Drill Fields
Powder Manganese Dept
Hiroshima Military Hospital
Heikishishomse Ordinance Depot
Army Food Supply Depot
B. Military Support Targets
Misasa Coal Briqette Factory
Oshibacho Lumber Mill
Oshiba Canning Factory
Kunsunkihco Rubber Factory
Ichuiba ALuminum Foundry
Hiroshima Foundry & Small Machienery Plants
Koimachi Railway Station
Toyo Spinning Mill
East Hroshima Freightyard and Railway Depot
Hiroshima Power Company
Hiroshima Central Telephone Exchange
Port of Hiroshima

ALL LEGIT TARGETS. GO BOOHOO ELSEWHERE.

>spending years personally rebuilding the nip's entire country and turning them into the center of all technological advancements in the world isn't "apology" enough
>The Japs aren't the ones demanding anything... only the Jews

One day the kike will return to the ovens, and we can once again be free. I pray to see the Jews hunted once more in my lifetime.

That's correct but apologise for what you did in the past. I'll be waiting.

It helped to stall the united Communist bloc until based Nixon found a way to split it apart via diplomacy. I'd say it was a victory actually.

Obligatory pic.

If anything we did them a favor. They could be in the same boat as Korea right now.

Fuck you.
Don't pick the losing side next time.
We rebuilt all their industry, as well as yours after the war.
That's your fucking apology.

The current US government had nothing to do with it, so it still makes no sense.

I hope the British government apologises for Bloody Sunday and the way the army conducted themselves in the North. That isn't what I'm talking about in this thread though, not everything is about you.

nah, fuck you
Shit, I'd say if nothing else we shouldn't apologize because the Japs refuse to apologize for raping and murdering most of East Asia. That shit alone made our nukes righteous retribution, so again, fuck off

>apologizing for defeating your enemy

The Jew is trying to turn the white man against one of their few allies in the world. The kike is doing this deliberately, now, because they know the war they are so desperate to start grows ever closer by the day.

It was just banter, mate.

Fair enough.

This guy gets it!

Time for you to Wuddu muhammed.

Daily reminder

I hope they never apologise, those uppity Papists deserved it

>Geneva Convention
>Hiroshima and Nagasaki

Wasn't a crime in 1945, so not a war crime.

Hasn't tea time been replaced with prayer time yet?

Fuck off mate, you are embarrassing us.

>war crimes
>winner

Heh

You will eventually you know whether you like it or not. Your politicians wouldn't want to be xenophobic, eh?

Do you not understand the concept of total war?

Nuking two cities probably saved millions of lives that would result from a massive invasion of mainland Japan. Believe it or not faggot, use of the nuke here was the greater good.

this guy knows what's up

>Murricans defend this
Are you guys retarded or do you want to die in a nuclear blast. So far you're the only country who used a nuke. Right now the existing precedent says "it's fine to use a nuke as long as it ends a long war". Do you want that precedent to exist? Do you want China to start a war with Japan, nuke it and go "we dindu nothin, US did the same and got away with it". Just apologize. It costs nothing to you and it creates a safer world. Stop being edgelords, you're endangering humanity with your stupid bullshit.

fuck off ruskie, nobody cares about your squatting bullshit, make us then faggot!

You are right, they are also setting a precedent and endangering the world by defending the act and not apologising.

the geneva convention doesnt apply when you lose because you werent using every possible force to defeat your enemy

> Right now the existing precedent says "it's fine to use a nuke as long as it ends a long war".

No Ivan, the norm today is "Do not use a nuke unless you are retaliating against a successful nuclear attack."

Agent Orange. Vietnam.

This. Russians are actually very coolheaded. Americans would have you believe the opposite. The amount of times Americans have said on here that Russia would invade europe. Americans wndager the world with their existence.

>Americucks won't apologize to the Japanese for the nukes
>Americucks will apologize for slavery and to blacks

You can't make this shit up

t. butthurt commie
Are you mad you didn't annex more of Japan and split the rest between North and South Japan? Did you want things to turn out like they did in Korea?

This.

You cannot put foundries and buildings you use in times of war around populated areas and expect no casualties. That's just moronic.

If the bombs hadn't been dropped then all of those places would have been bombed with conventional bombs, and it would have been the same fucking story.

Moro Rebellion, pacific theater, rape during the occupation of Japan, the "Canicattì massacre", No Gun Ri Massacre, My Lai Massacre and a few more

> in a war, you used things to kill the enemy

Yawn.

Let me know when you can think of an actual war crime

No.
you didn't give a reason you would like to have discussed so fuck off