Let's suppose that the Third World War broke out

Let's suppose that the Third World War broke out.
You were appointed commandant of the concentration camp for women.
What rules for women do you introduce?
What methods of executions do you use?

Other urls found in this thread:

nanachat.io/14zx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DEATH BY SNU SNU

Set them all free.

Like seriously are we just enslaving women of all races at this point? This is what sparked the war to begin with, right?

>What rules for women do you introduce?

1. If anyone ask, you are being beated, torturated, humiliated to the extenuation. Meanwhile, you're going to receive an excellent education and good food in these houses, provided by the 5th Division secretly rebel against the 3rd W.W.

2. If anyone breaks this rule, the whole camp will be prosecuted under higher rank commanders. Discretion is advised.

3. Please, do as much as you can to enjoy this time. Vicecommanders and me we both agree in not hurting you and respecting your integrity both physical and mental.

4. Also, please: Vicecommander Joseph has allergy to berries. Do not make fun on him on this subject as much as possible.

5. Everyone of you will wear the same uniform. Not because of lack of identity reasons, but because we are rationalizing money to the minimun needings.

6. Mail and communications will be done through a secret agent, which will respect the privacity of all letters.

7. Do not laugh, for security purposes. Key point here is not showing a happiness picture out from here.

8. This message will be shown only during 5 minutes. After that it will be destroyed for security purposes.

9. Remember. No berries. Joseph. Because allergy. Sounds fun, but trust me, it's not when your stomach aches.

Kek

So am I in the loser side? I guess I'd deflect, free the women and be remembered as the -XX savior of WWIII- enjoy plenty of their "gratitude demonstrations", spawn kids among the races and win the game.

I wouldn't be too cruel. Only rule would be: I get to impregnate all the busty ones myself.

Why do you assume you are in a loser side? Maybe you're winning

She has to eat all of the eggs

Cause time and time again people who commits atrocities end up losing, in jail or hanging on a lamp post for everyone to see. I know my shit friend, I have a bingo!

Rules: no bullying, no sexual violence, I want to see people kept in good physical and mental health.

Executions: none. That would make me a war criminal.

Basically, when the other side win, I want it to be clear that I acted like a compassionate human being.

you're becoming more pathetic every day

If I were a woman in a concentration camp, then I'd be up for compulsory butt plugs, use of the one bar prison, daily rapes, humiliating leather and latex outfits, enemas, encouraging a lesbian cast system, fitness regimes, and orgasm overload punishments.

Death by Braaaaaap

Meh this thought is appalling.
you Americunts never talked to or met people who have been in these camps.

My grandma was active in the resistance and her father and brother where to multipe camps to be killed in auschwitz..
I visited this camp a month ago while traveling in Poland.

Bawed at the thought of the horrors that happend there while literally walking on the ashes of people...

I still dont think its funny

no pubic hair allowed
shower hour
bj contest

any source on that pic???

nanachat.io/14zx

Need context of this hypothetical war, before I play.

You say WW3, but do you assume that American's are the big bad guys of this war? or China?

If China invaded the USA, would Alabama (ie) become the new Auschwitz?

Do you think all outspoken liberal feminists SJW would get sent there, while the quiet, timid, submissive one be kept for manual slave labour?

I like women, so I would just let them all go.

Are you mad? OP supposed the fukken 3rd World War, man! If you really like women, you should be some more supportive than that.

>lesbian cast system
elaborate

War is between America and Europe
Camp is placed on occupied grounds
Camp is for local women and women who break a wartime law (include being sjw)

>underrated
kek

Prisoners will be divided into age groups:
1. 50+ : they will be the matriarchs and take care of everyone (cook, wash, teach, authority to younger groups)

2. 18-49
3. 13-17
4. 8-12
5. 4-7
6. 1-3
Groups 2 thru 6 would be given chores according to the elders of group 1. Also, groups 2-6 are divided by these ages for purpose of fucking preference....which will be setup in a rank hierarchy decided by camp commander (ie: certain ranks can fuck this group or that group, etc, determined by camp commander).

7. Under 1: will be housed and taken care of by group 1. Also, this group cannot be fucked under any orders.

1. woman must be pregnant at all times (with my seed) dont really care about sex so this is just so i can have an army of me's.
2. If a woman is found to have weird genetic defects she will be put to death
3. If a woman hurts any children of the master (me) they will be put to death
4. Anything bad said about the master shall also result in death.
5. All woman will work to supple food for the camp.
6. If sex is asked by someone who is not a slave, she must say yes (you basically got a brothel at this point)
7. All woman must stay at a healthy weight
8. any injuries will result in death
9.if said woman is to be executed and is pregnant she will have her baby first then be executed. unless because of a weird genetic thing.

I swear to god, all these fucking white knights, you're in a hypothetical thread for fetishes and you acting like ur momma monitoring your internet comments. Jesus Christ's just go play Neopets and leave us alone.

If I ran a camp of enslaved women, I'd organize them by groups of what I personally think is attractive/not attractive. They'd be in two different areas. Then I'd sub-organize the attractive ones into distinguishing categories like breast size, or hair colour, etc. I'd keep all the races separate, I like white women more but I'd sterilise any coloured woman I planned to fuck so she couldn't get preggors, and I'd still wear condoms.

For the ugly women, if they're smart or talented at something, they get to grow in that regard. Ex, cooking, singing, math, etc. I'd divide them up by useful skill, or artistic skill, something like that. They'd all wear the same uniform, and eventually get to get out of their encampment and work with the officers in a very limited and monitored capacity. They'd never get to know there are any other women on the complex.

Idk what I'd do with the cute ones, but I'd seperate any I slept with into isolation or group with others I've slept with by type of sex so no riots happen.

I'm selfish, I'd probably keep most of the women to myself lol

Ss this some kind of specific global gender war, or are we just taking advantage of a larger conflict to capture & abuse as many women as possible, war criminal-style?

Either way, what happens to all the lesbians and feminists? Do they have to be combatants on either side to end up in a camp? How are they rounded up, and what happens to them once they're hauled in?

Oh, you draw the line at

context of the war, feminist uprising, convincing cucks everywhere to fight for them, end with mass genocide of the white race, you are one of the few survivors and you are in charge of a camp of feminist propaganda soldiers, who never did anything other than create propaganda.

Lyin semite POS

This is all up to you, explore your fantasies fam

yes

A lot of sex would happen kek. Divide girls up by my fetishes, so girls I'd do BDSM with, pregnancy girls, etc.

All girls would come to camp as laborers, and I'd pull them out as I see fit for their new lives in a seperate, locked area as sex girls.

one rule only.

All woman in the camp have to accept responsibility for their actions.

Never doubt it, the main primare resource exploted and abused in terms of economic issues are women, and their sex more concretely.

And if they dont?

Sexist

>must be pregnant at all times
>execution postponed if she is pregant

then you'll end up in having a massive holdup of women sentenced to death, but waiting to give birth

These are the only sex threads I like on Sup Forums personally, these world building fantasy island type ones

its a women only camp, its sexist to begin with. Kinda mute at that point

Use half for labour, half for genetic testing to make the perfect woman. Plot to have this woman secretly replace every other woman in the world after the war ends, regardless of win/loss by my side.

pretty much, thought about this after i posted, i think maybe an age limit, say 16-30 to rule out any genetic defects.

to small, you need an army of you's to start the next world with.

This will be a pure labor camp. Work conditions will be hard, but not inhumane. Those who are most productive will get extra rations and moderate supervisory powers over other girls.

Work shifts will be reasonable, three per day, with some moderate R&R and leisure time. However, uniforms must be worn at all times.

The exception to the uniform rule: Every month, the women may organize a beauty and talent contest. Dresses, swimwear and musical instruments, etc. may be acquired from family members outside the camp. The women who participate will be given three days to prepare. There will be an evening dress, swimwear and talent portion of the competition. There will also be personal (private) interviews. The winner is chosen by the camp commandant.

The winner gets to sexually service the camp commandant in the main house for a week, have nice sleeping quarters, good meals and some wine. After one week, it's back to the work rotation.

The first runner up gets an extra ration of chocolates.

The third runner up gets gang raped by the guards.

The kicker: There must be a pageant, every month, or everyone dies.

I'd just let my fellow men run lose doing whatever they want to the women. The women all live in a secure camp and work in labour or clerical type jobs, they eat what they want and sleep where they want, etc, but if a man stops and tells her to perform an act, kiss him, go on a date, cuddle, etc, she must do it to his satisfaction. Any woman who resists if that's not what the man wants is killed. A man can request many women at once. You gotta buy a day pass to enter the camp, as to fund the camp's business. If they wish to purchase a woman, they can as well and take her home.

I'd pick the one I like the most and reserve to the side for me, hidden safely in a locked bunker, but rest are fair game. Only rule is you break it you buy it.

Okay, how about use the women to test a gas or chemical or drug administered to women changes them into more docile/less SJW, but does nothing to men? Bonus: fixes tranny problem kek

I like this. So are all the women forced to participate? What if they refuse, or do badly on purpose?

Run it like a nazi camp of course. Hard manual labor and burn them in the oven.
I like the smell of dead pussy in the morning.

no shaved muffs - trimming permitted
legs to be shaved
armpits - not fussed
moustaches - immediate execution

I think he meant caste

Still needs elaboration.

What if they're on their way to shave their face? Some girls get peach fuzz on their cheeks and upper lip

No sexy times?

Will you also ensure they are issued with plenty of eggs?

No, no exceptions, no favors.Pure Hate.I´am not an base animal. Women over 60 years old get be set free.

Bowlsful, of course.

I was gunna buy his car from the scrap yard for my true crime collection, but I was two days late, some BMW repair place bought it :/

> Some girls get peach fuzz on their cheeks and upper lip
close monitoring until such time as execution becomes necessary

>I'm not an base animal
>Pure hate
>Smell of burning pussy in the morning

Ok

Really?? That´s news.Thanks for sharing. So, they are gonna take out the working bits and dicard the rest. So sad.

Brainwash camp. Brainwash them so they're nicer, smarter, funnier, more useful, more modest people who are attracted to more diverse white men and not always just chad thundercock. Keep the hottest one for myself, she is my cock sleeve from then until she's too old for me.

You would let them get away like that? What about revenge? Burn them all. No cruelity, no torture just 1000 degree of justice.

Yes, they're even throwing away the seats which still have his blood and bullet holes in them. Such a shame, should be in a horror/true crime museum or in a private collection being taken care of.

Same deal happened to the cars of the Columbine shooters, except Eric's was bought a couple times by different people who used it as a junk car to drive around, then I heard it was driven to a junkyard and crushed. Such a shame. Dylan's was the one they used to drive to the school on 4/20.

LOL poster of here, I'm not No, I don't mind about their eggs, I don't expect any compensation from that and I don't want to seduce an oppressed or weak woman. Which doesn't mean I won't masturbate like a monkey in my private desk imagining all of them in multiple situations, of course. But nothing besides that.

226 - 677
- - - 3 - - -
You were chosen for this. Do not shy away from your duty.

Rule: No talking. Ever.
Methods of execution: Now this is the fun part. Make it wide and varied. Encourage engineers to come up with the coolest, funniest and ironic methods and machines of death.

The head-rippinator will always be a favorite. Impregnating a woman, removing the fetus with a buck knife at 6-7 months and then executing her by firing squad using a high pressure air cannon and the fetus for ammo would be nice. Performing a hysterectomy and sealing the womans head in her own uterus so she suffocates would be a fun one. Put them on fertilization drugs and have them constantly give birth until they end up like the octomom and dies from having too many children. Get the really militant feminists and threaten to kill their family and/or loved ones in horrible ways unless they facilitate the torture, subjugation and dehumanization of women prisoners. Make 'em wear nazi uniforms and bras that really make their tits jut out like in a shitty Women In Prison movie.

A favorite of mine, and I have to thank ISIS for this one - they capture this woman and her child, and starve the woman for 4-5 days. When they finally feed her, it's a rice and meat dish. She wolfs it down and they come in with her daughters cooked head and let her know she just ate her child.

I'm not sure if they executed her afterwards or not, but that'd be a great way to end her.

But honestly, I know most people just go with the rapey stuff, but theres way more fun things to do to women than rape them.

Well if they're all brainwashed to be better , more loving, more productive members of society, that's the best revenge. A better society, don't you think? Future generations of men who don't have to deal/know about women of today, who are selfish and whorish and rude and infantile?

Not the poster, but looks like something from metal bondage. A pay site, but I've found a couple of free samples of this style. Look for 'implataed' (mispelled like that) where your mother isn't.

Of course... Im not sick.

moar!!!

I went with the rapey stuff, but after a while I bet I'd get bored and do something like this. It's a good idea, especially recruiting deathagination engineers.

Some rare good and kind hearted women may live then to see the treatment.any step towards bitchy behaivour will be punished by death.For future generations. As for myself there is no forgive and forget.

Your posting this on Sup Forums.

I've seen this thread 3 times today already.. let it die

You post this in all the celeb and trap threads too?

Fuck off cunt. At least OP is trying to be somewhat original.

Assuming all the SJWs in this pic come rolling into a concentration camp, how should they be individually dealt with?

Whats her name

Ahahahah yeah

Thats already 7378272636372782828 time less than you've seen a ylyl thread. Go back to your trap threads, fuck hole.

Riley...

Aggressive fat camp

great picture

Original? Dumb fucker this shits been reposted over and over.
Fuck outta here faggot.

the dikey lena dunham clone has to get ugly tats until she dies of infection or ink poisoning

Well, I haven't and I spend more time than is healthy on here. So kindly

fuck

off

to

your

trap

thread

faggot

Fucking to death sounds fun, though it would kill more guys than women :D

Auto digital anal stretching exercises three times a day. Buttholes must always be lubricated. Cockmeat sandwich for all meals.

Cry me a river faggot.

It was designed to be funny, it was design to kill people, silently, fast and cheap. Well if there were resisting something must be done with them. Would you let me run a loose?

Did you see the sign there that said only 1.5 million died there. Number used to be 4 million