Tfw lady gaga does some holier than thou anti trump thing at half time causing all the normies to start a heated...

>tfw lady gaga does some holier than thou anti trump thing at half time causing all the normies to start a heated political debate when i just wanted to watch a football game

>interacting with people

laughing @urlyfe

>mfw some sjw from Sup Forums gets triggered by something that hasn't even happened yet and makes a thread on Sup Forums about it when i just wanted to talk about fruit power rankings

>2017
>talking to people

thats what you get normie

so whats the over/under for anti-trump commercials in the superb owl?

>tfw going to watch the owl with friends who fellow trump supporters and we're all going to be mocking gaga the whole time

oh forgot pic-related

>calls others normies
>watches sports with other people

um?

why do you watch the half-time show? do you have a vagina?

>Have buddy who is teacher
>Complaining about grading papers
>whyNotDuringHalftime.png
Hope some good football happens.

>hire woman to do something
>trump tears

every time

What do you do during the half time show? What lady Gaga slips a nippo?

>What do you do during the half time show?
hover around the spinach dip and guacamole and queso

Hopefully it ends her career like it should've with Beyoncé

wow! so brave

take a piss, smoke a j in the backyard.

I usually find my hot cousin and see where she's at with our relationship

What idiotic company would make an anti-Trump ad when the majority of the people watching probably voted Trump?

there is no such thing as anti trump ads, these alt-sjw guys are just so sensitive that they think everything is an attack on them

>if some 'libcuck' was the president and some artist on superbowl went against him Sup Forums would cheer him
>if it's a rightwing cuck who gets 'disrespected', woooooah why do you bring up politics at a game?????

>people are bias

whoa what a startling discovery

I believe you have captured the essence of politics here, my Nazi brother.

>movie actress says something
>"i hate it when celebrities talk about politics"
>proceeds to go on positively and on about all the endorsements trump got

>politics has transformed into xbox live
Thanks Sup Forums

>if the Pats win due to refball people will bitch
>if the falcons win due to refball people will laugh
Humans aren't emotionless machines that operate on flawless logic.

>tfw she gets speared and K.O'd by patriotic American
>tfw whole stadium breaks out into a chant of USA
>mfw Murrican Culture

gaga has a great voice fag

> fruit power rankings
you know they have soccer generals here right?

t. Mehmet

No she doesn't, faggot

>a fucking leaf

I just want to watch [X entertainment activity] but [some retarded liberal] has to shove their social justice cause down my throat.

Welcome to the new reality.

Maybe NFL made her sign a contract so that if she goes wild she get sued to oblivion

Nobody watching football, outside seacucks and noiners fans, votes for democrats

Please French friend tell me, how have you discovered the American patriot way?

USA NFL
>stupid little america footyball
>players so unfit have to stop every 15 seconds of play
>game completely full of shit politics
>so many ads every 5 seconds

AUSGOD NRL

>40 minute halfs of players going 100% running at each other as hard as they can
>no political bullshit
>commentary fun and light hearted with politically incorrect jokes often times
>80 minutes of sport to escape your work week and politics

USA ON SUICIDE WATCH

>tfw republican seahawks fan

You mean watching football or laughing at libturds ?

You're a rare gem then

>tfw Seattleite and voted for Trump

Football is played and watched everywhere.

It isn't just Cletus the Cousin Fucker in Mississippi.

It's just Seattle city where all the cucks live. The rest of the state hates it.

wish i could move to australia but i'm literally afraid i couldn't handle/compete with the bantz
also heard it's expensive as fuck

Auburn here. There were Trump signs everywhere before the election. Didn't see a single sign in the city (go to college at UW)

>yfw she comes out in support of Trump
>yfw she changes her name to Lady MAGA

some faggot tore mine out 3 times

New York jets
New York Giants
New England Patriots
Minnesota Vikings
Washington Redskins
Buffalo bills

>not diggin a hole next to it and hiding in there with a shotgun like a fucking vietcong waiting to blow the guy's legs off

Legit worried for the city desu

Antifa and the Soros zombies has been causing a ton of shit lately since Trump won and the mayor is so hell-bent on keeping sanctuary city. If Trump stops federal funding, I'm going to live in Tacoma where they actually stopped their sanctuary status. Even if it's got a ton of niggers at least it isn't infested with cucks that Seattle has, plus it's closer to home.

the cucks and hypersjws that work with me are very frustrating.

>tfw trumpcucks get blown the fuck out all week and all they can do is complain about it online
feela good

She'll probably do some vague passive aggressive shit that will criticise Trump while "not being about him". She'll probably have a giant sign on her stage that will say #CHOOSE TO LOVE #ELIGE AMAR with a picture of Malala Yousafzai and that dead T*rk toddler or some shit like that, which will provoke her faggot libshit fans to go on an anti-Trump tirade.

trump and his supporters are literally retarded

seriously though, if you support trump you should probably tie a noose around your neck and hang yourself

I suppose this is the 'open-minded and tolerant' left that I hear so much about.

>it's that one German who moves goalposts when he gets btfo

cry about it you little bitch

>gaga has a great autotune operator fag

it's only tolerant to those who already hold their views. epitome of echo chamber

I'm not the one who is telling people to kill themselves. You seem the upset one here.

Exactly.

We don't discuss netball on here, time to leave.

You'll be the one getting his face caved in when you step outside cuck

DO NOT FORGET
CTR recently received $20 million in additional funding

I'm actually a lesbian trans-sexual Hispanic Muslim immigrant. You should be kissing my feet. Threaten me again and I'll get your friends to beat you up.

I wonder what the Trumpcuck body count will be today

$40 million. So many faggots on this board.

I fucked up
Forgive me Austria

>$0.02

>tfw Lady Gaga's halftime show is 30 minutes of her getting gangbanged by refugees

So brave and progressive. So inspiring and emotional. Yes.

>fans who refuse to also be culturally enriched are jailed for hate crimes

Its literally going to be Lady Gaga just calling the crowd and viewers on tv a bunch of right wing assholes

they should just bring back that brown manlet they had do it a couple years back. he was unoffensive and okay.

shes just going to say 'love all your fellow humans' or something like that and it is going to completely trigger Sup Forumstards

They should just have Taylor Swift do it.

No that's way to tame for her. She'll do something insanely outlandish that's going to herald the end of the Owl halftime shows

Taylo Swift and The Weeknd would be pretty gud. Nobody wanted Lady Gaga though... like honestly she was big in 2008-2010 and is washed up at this point, who thought it was a good idea?

why are you so pre-triggered

This is what happens when you step outside with your retarded views Trumpcucks

>artist was big no less than 5 years before the game
>washed up at that point

that's literally every halftime act ever

>watching commercialball

There's already one -- the Audi commercial

>Taylo Swift and The Weeknd would be pretty gud.

It would be spun like WFBM, 1488, white genocide
Still, I'm amazed at the murrikan dream that something as shit as the weeknd can make it there

Only fruits watch the halftime show, real football fans go play a halftime game with their bros.

Y'all are a bunch of cucks

my dick?

how fucking long is half time for there to be a concert? the players would be cold by the time they get back out there

the other way around, handegg is the sideshow to the main event that is the commercials, fireworks, eagles, f-22s and gaga. No one cares about the players surely. God bless

I'm glad I'll be having my usual half-time fap