LOGPOSTERS ASSEMBLE

LOGPOSTERS ASSEMBLE

TARGET LOGGED
TIME TO CLOG

MOVE OUT!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfafJkjxQKr5S2U9q_vDKrC427PCIz6FJ0zC9jFhHE191CFRA/viewform
youtube.com/watch?v=zLlbzlS6_Lk
shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/single-post/2017/06/07/Logs-Resistance-Army-Exposes-Secret-BVB-Army-Black-Site
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Why don't you just do it? You're the only one who posts those anyways.

OWNED. LOL

Grow up

Wow. Real mature much?

Go back to kindergarten, kid.

Hey OP. If you explain this to me I might be tempted to join your cause.

And you'd better give me a good reason, or else.

Someone needs to get a grip.

What are you, twelve?

No, but you probably are.

Call me when you've graduated kindergarten, bird brain. LOL

Looks like someone needs the rundown.

Andy Sixx’s Log of Shit is not like any other log of shit you may find at your local bathroom. Tis truly the product of a divine god in his own right.

See, Andy Sixx (and not beirsack like all you little faggots out there try to say), in his own right, is a god and is by far the sexiest, emoist, gothiciest, darkiest, hardcoreiest, deathcoreiest, rockcoreiest metaliest, deathiest, darkiest, metalist, emoest rock band singer who ever lived and traditional sexual congress and foreplay won’t go far enough to show your love for such a devine being.

Sure you could suck Andy Sixx’s dick, sure you can drink his sperms, but will that show your love for him? After all, he is the hottest sexiest man in the universe. So, what do you do?

You go deeper than the traditional routine of sex and cuddles. You go straight for his anus and work your way upwards slowly to the delicious log contained inside. Slowly, you caress his asshole until you make it trust you, because afterall, his asshole is one of the many windows to his heart besides his dick hole.

Only a preschooler would day something like that.

What are we in, daycare?

Next, you pucker up and lock lips-with ass conforming into a mock-human centipede (without all the sewing people’s mouths and asses together, unless of course, they were going to sew my mouth to andy sixx’s ass, in which case I would have absolutely no objection to and would make extraneous efforts to progress towards) and then get a feel for the actual asshole. Lick the outer-lining and then move your way inwards before finally sticking your tongue inside. Introduce your tongue with the tip of the log of shit that’s inside and assure the log of shit that you’re there to accept it, it doesn’t have to worry about being flushed down the toilet… at least not soon.

Slowly, but surely, when the log of shit finally trusts you, it will come out and then you will aid it. As Andy squeezes the delicious warm brown shit out of his ass and you assist with your suction, it will feel as though you’ve truly prospered in your life. Your dreams and aspirations are nothing compared to the magnitude of the moment and the almighty awesomness of andy’s warm log.

You continue to take it and then it reaches the back of your mouth. Don’t worry, as much as you want to gag, you can’t because you’ve waited your whole life for this one moment and your body has waited its entire existence since your dad’s sperm hit your mother’s egg to have something so holy, so pure, so divine within it.

You feel it slide down your throat, and if you caught Andy Sixx on a good day, he ate chipotle and the chunks of undigested corn sticking out of the shit like three-dimensional polka-dots offer a ribbed-lining that masseuses your esophagus as you take the overwhelming load of andy’s sweet warm log.

It slides down and you gulp to swallow. You then seperate from Andy’s asshole and he straightens up his back and does up his trousers, all while glancing back on you with a satisfied look and you, cherishing the moment and hoping it lasts forever.

Yeah, ur mum is taking real good care of me.

What are you, a toddler? LOL

Andy then winks at you and reminds you to buy his stupid shit at Hot Topic before showing you to the door. You then spend the rest of your day feeling as though you have conquered the world because you did. Deep down inside (literally), you’re perfect as long as Andy’s warm log is within you. You are fulfilled. There is nothing more to do in life, for after that intimate experience with Andy Sixx and his asshole, you have achieved Nirvana. You have succeeded and you are now perfect in every way imaginable.

With Andy’s log inside of you, you achieve what no man has achieved before. Landing on the moon and discovering the atom are irrelevant in significance because nothing can bring you down. Nothing can ruin it for you. Andy Sixx… and his warm log of shit… are with you forever.

Nah. This is pretty gay.

I think I'll pass. Your explanation is not adequete.

I never knew the day an actual newborn infant would learn to use the computer. Mommys got some milk for you boy, oh wait no she doesn't - I drank her dry last night.

What are you, some kind of infant prodigy? Time to get real, kid.

Yep. Babby genius, that's me.

Go back to school, son, you might learn something.

O wait, I forget, u got assburgers and can't learn LOL

You spelled baby wrong you Mongoliad meet boy.

What do you live in, nutjob city california?

Fuck off bitch you don't deserve andy's hot log rolls SLIDDING down your fucking throat

Actually, I live in ur mom's pussy LOL

Don't forget to fill in the survey on the way out, fuckface

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfafJkjxQKr5S2U9q_vDKrC427PCIz6FJ0zC9jFhHE191CFRA/viewform

Oh, and try not to get your ass stuck in the door on the way out

What are they holding, a knucklehead race where you live?

You're currently in first place.

kek

captain andy is in rare form today
remember I love you op.

Excuse me, did I say you could talk?

Do you know who the fuck I am?

I bet you don't even know who my dad is, pretty boy.

I could have you out on your ass so fast you can't even say boo. Let's see you try to shitpost when you're living on the fucking street, motherfucker.

You're nothing, kid. Pfft.

You have no idea who you're messing with.

You're a traitor to your race. I wish you died in the holocaust, kike. I bet you voted for Clinton.

Fuck off, liberal.

Grow up fagboy, before I personally come over to your parents house and spank your bare ass red while daddy cries and jerks off in the corner.

You're fucked, kiddo.

Trying THIS HARD to make yourself famous.

Joke's on you. My dad's dead!

woah, I don't know if we should mess with this guy, OP. This guy seems pretty hard.

Joking. He's a faggot. lol. Let's go post some logs.

*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps?
Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to.
Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

That's it.

I just got off the phone with Andy Sixx. He is personally flying out to your house. Prepare to have your throat clogged so fucking hard, you'll be shitting out someone else's shit for a whole month.

Alright, guys. I've had enough of this “log of shit” meme. Im actually one of Andy’s roadies.

Memes aside hes a good guy, very respectful, got invited to his house on 2014 new years eve when he saw me drinking alone on the sidewalk, he just told me to "put on something nice". Needless to say i had a good time, even for a Sup Forumstard, best food i've ever had and that booze selection my god dont even remind me of that.

However he is very sensitive about his shits, for some reason his shits smell obnoxiously bad, literally twenty four seven (could be the touring diet). One of his friends made a joke about it...and now we have this meme. Last saturday i saw him at the mart, tried to make idle talk with mr Biersack, but he sounded very sad, told me he had to hurry up. Now obviously he knows about this stupid meme and pretty sure people irl made fun of him (more than usual). We arent close friends but he is actually a good person, but also old and fragile both physically and mentally.
Now i don’t want to (and can’t) stop logposting but think about it before making fun of him, would you like random people making fun of your sick grandma just because she gets shitter splats, taking it to a level where people scream things at her irl?

Okay. Look. I've thought it over and you're right. I don't want to mess with you, and I don't want no trouble.

I'm sorry I was mouthing off earlier. The reality is I'm a sad desperate human being and I was never really loved as a child.

Can you forgive me? I've been acting out a lot lately, and I think my life is just missing something...

Be my friend?

I promise you, if we join forces, we can take this board for all it's worth. Let this day forever be known as the day we teamed up, and stopped fighting.

I propose a great merger.

Okay, you made me laugh. I'll concede for now.

Sounds like something kurt Russell would say in an 80s movie

No. Unless you post some logs, in that case you'll be forgiven.

Otherwise pic related is your fate

Edge much? Grow up, kid.

Logging in. Throat ready.

Well. Here's the thing...

*door breaks down and tons of armed officers storm in*

You immedeately defacate in your pants. I stifle a chortle.

"It seems that you're outnumbered by the anti-log police"

The officers all draw their guns, and aim them at you while telling you to get down on the ground.

You cry, as you are cuffed and are dragged off.

Nothing personal, kid.

fucking kek, guys check this out

This is actually a song featuring andy

youtube.com/watch?v=zLlbzlS6_Lk

The antilog police don't exist, bitch. Antilog shills do.

Glad I could make you laugh, faggotron.

There is a log resistance army though

shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/single-post/2017/06/07/Logs-Resistance-Army-Exposes-Secret-BVB-Army-Black-Site

Take your antilog tricks elsewhere, shill

really makes you think

OP should post pic w/ timestamp of shit in his throat and mouth as tribute to his new god. Otherwise hes just a filthy non-believer

>filthy

Fuck off you logless streamer. Dani Filth and his piss are nowhere near in quality to Andy and his dreamlogs.

>wants the promised land
>hasnt experienced the real shit in life

Prove you are worthy of the holy grail

Grow up