>look! I'm just like you, eating shit

>this is Trump appealing for black votes
>and its working

black lives mattress

why couldn't i have gotten raped on a yoga mat

>tfw smoking weed and eating KFC and making america dank again
let's go Trump

I wonder if he keeps hot sauce on his person

there's been a photoshopped image of trump in a car smoking weed with two black guys floating around, and it's actually getting dumb niggers on twitter to like him

everyone loves KFC

That you for having me, it's a real honor, Mr. President.

>trips confirm

Tabasco

k bye

Actually, Trump appealing to black votes is just straight up saying:
>Hey, you guys are living in terrible, impoverished conditions, why not give someone who's not part of the establishment a chance and see if it helps?
It works because it's true, and it's put the democrats in the awkward position of having to suddenly say, after parading Michael Brown's mom around at their fucking convention, that no, actually, blacks in America have it great!

I don't

Haha

But trump is the establishment.

TRUMP 2016

420 BLAZE IT FAGGOTS

MAKE AMERICA BAKE AGAIN

AYYLMAO

blacks had it bad last time america was great, why would they want it again?

no

Let me get that mashed potatoes

>KFC
>Not getting Popeye's instead

It's like he doesn't even want the black vote.

yes

he's been the establishment since the early 70s

>Trump says blacks have it bad, therefore Democrats have to say blacks have it good

what kind of mid-teens logic is this?

holy shit I completely forgot that hillary actually tried to pull off cribbing beyonce lyrics about ghetto culture when talking about herself on a black morning radio show, you can't write satire that perfect

too much is slipping through the cracks this election, that would have been a "binders full of women" any other cycle.

You know what will help blacks in America when they're facing massive youth unemployment? Illegal immigrants sucking up all the unskilled labor automation hasn't replaced already.

#I'mWithHer now. :^)

The Democrats ARE saying that though. Hillary Clinton called it insulting when Trump described black communities as impoverished.

wow he eats KFC too he's one of us

>moments after this picture was taken

"throw this shit out and get me a kobe ribeye steak and some champage"

It's called domestic politics, It's about tween age maturity in terms of how petty it is. Still beats international politics which is literally like a bunch of toddlers arguing though.

The funniest thing about that clip was how fast she repeated it and she originally said 'hottie sauce' because it was obvious she was coached to say that minutes before going on and heard hottie sauce instead of hot sauce. She doesn't even know what hot sauce is lmao.

>FORK AND KNIFE

DAMMIT DON, IF YOU WANT DEM NIGGA VOTES YOU GOTTA GET UR HANDS DIRTY

>PRIVATE CHEFS ON CALL
>LETS ORDER SOME KFC AND PURPLE DRANK :^)

Does she have what it takes to make it in mainstream media?

>ribeye steak and some champagne
Trump wouldn't touch a red meat cut with such high fat content at his age. he probably had a fish

Trump doesn't care about black people. Trump supporters especially don't care about black people. You're one of "the good ones" until you voice your opinion, then you're just another nigger.

Hillary doesn't care about us either.

America will never have a president who gives one dime about the black population. Even obama is/was a phony, all he did was make race relations worse.

is this real??

>implying blacks even work

can never trust halfies

NAW WAT AM SAYING?