What does yeah maybe mean?

What does yeah maybe mean?
Dubs picks next response, don't fuck me.

send nudes

dickpic obviously

Jesus Christ, the dude said not to fuck him over. Even still, roll.

i love you

Tits or GTFO.

Continuing since dubs hasn't been reached.

this image

olive garden or what bitch

I love fish tacos. How about you?

You better be there or I'll kms

was thinking burger king or something nice like that

Ask her what restaurants she likes as far as lunch goes

She may not be interested...if you do manage to take her out you're gonna have to step your game up.

or maybe grab my dick?

This

Winrar

well

winrar, deliver

there it is

You kinda left the ball on her court with your reply.
But if dubs, "Dont fuck me!"

"yeah maybe" means "I'm not interested but I'm too much of a pussy to flat out reject you so I hope you get the hint and won't ask me again." any response to a date that isn't a definite yes is always a no from a woman. if dubs respond with 'sorry i meant to send that to this dude from work im tryna fuck'

winrar!

Will deliver momentarily. Fuck you.

You just fucked it. Women like decisive. You should have told her when and where. She thinks you're a pussy now. Good luck in the friendzone.

deliver right now

he was in the friendzone before that, her first response might as well have said kys

im sucking my grampas balls thursday can we do friday instead

after lunch can my dad and i fuck you

Lol winrar

Am I fucked?

actually thursday is my brothers funeral you can come tho

Do you mind if you bring a little bit of your shampoo in a sandwich bag for Me?

WINRAR

Winrar

No ur good OP. That was actually semi funny, which isna good thing. Im sure if you continue farther now with this faggotry you soon will be fucked tho...

winrar

Is a good thing*

You were fucked anyways

Yeah you're fucked, she clearly wasn't that interested to begin with, saying that was a huge red flag to her

OP HERE. Only picking one dubs. Shampoo or funeral? First responses to this wins.

WINWAR

rolling for: im serious, every night before i go to sleep i play a round of russian roulette and im getting tired of losing. If you dont come im playing fully loaded

Shampoo

funeral

shampu

dubs means you have to respond with "am i fucked?"

Got u bitch

WINRAR

also, wtf kek

Shampoo

Can you keep a secret? Im gay and would LOVE a girlfriend to chat about girl stuff with, like talking about cute boys!

>semi funny
>not incredibly spergy
t. virgin

This

post winrar op

Help.

I like the smell of girl's hair

Dont simp out dude. Dont be on her hip and she wont treat you like that. If you make it seem like youre always the unavailable one, make it seem like shes not the only option, and you could care less if you see her and you up your odds and she will respect you.

He already did

write: or we could just skip all that bs and fuck? wouldnt mind drilling your ass, actually

Going to need something to clean up with after we get dirrrrrty.

do a barrel roll

no literally the word winrar

If dubs: "dayum, my friend stole my phone"

NVM that was to someone else... any ways will your ass be ready to be eaten?

I'm going to put a wig on my hand and jerk off with it while pretending you're giving me head

Kidding. Who'd want that??? Bring condoms instead.

Kek. "I'll let you smell my smelly tissue that I spray cologne on. Maybe we can trade"

>you wanna maybe...

>yeah maybe

she is making fun of your insecure open ended invitation and the use of the words 'maybe' and 'sometime' which reek of desperation and express that you are planning your whole day around whether or not this girl will go out with you. it also demonstrate that you subconsciously expect to be rejected.

you should have just said 'wanna grab lunch after work?'

or: 'I'm going to X for lunch at noon, wanna come?'

be decisive.

it helps me jack off

Can you keep a secret? Im gay and would LOVE a girlfriend to chat about girl stuff with, like talking about cute boys!

Just send nudes, I need to fap

and then you can fuck me

its for my dad

"sorry, lobster took my phone kek. if you roll trips i might consider giving you a cock tribute ;)"

its lube for my little sister

I'm really counting on that bag of shampoo, my mom refuses to send me anymore

WINWAR

Can you keep a secret? Im gay and would LOVE a girlfriend to chat about girl stuff with, like talking about cute boys

roll

Alright then how about tomorrow, you hambeast?

Hey babe, you look a little pale, are you sick?

There is lipstick on my dick

rolling

Can you keep a secret? Im gay and would LOVE a girlfriend to chat about girl stuff with, like talking about cute boys!!

Will we be eating meatballs? HAHA niggers cant cook meatballs, thats why we are eating it. Right???

Stop giving options and asking dipshit. She's said yes now take control and give a place and a date/time range. Make yourself seem too available and you're no longer a prize. How the fuck do you guys not get this?

I like the autismistic ones better than horny ones

WINRAR

Close

What happened to that one girl that came here sometimes, I think she had like badly dyed hair, posted a gif of herself shaking a cat toy(?) back and forth in her mouth and she was kind of annoying and she posted nudes and everyone pointed out how her stomach looked like cottage cheese. I forgot her name

this

WIIIINNNNNNNNNNRRRAAAARRRRRE

oh god

winrar

I like this ones best actually

Should've waited for based user dubs

Can you help me take a shit?

i eat it that why ok fcuk

>anytime is cool with me

for lunch? Lol u stupid faggot. lunch is at lunch time, not 'anytime'

>'maybe thursday.... if thats okay...'

means she just needs time to make up a better excuse before thursday