What did Hillary mean by this?

what did Hillary mean by this?

go away Sup Forums

is that babby tears in your eyes? do you need a tissue?

Funny when you think despite alllll the red you're seeing, Hillary still won the popular vote. Geography is cool.

funny because she isn't the president. guess the jews really do get everything they want

Yep, gerrymandering is a bitch. So is the low voter turnout for dems

>So is the low voter turnout for dems
maybe they shouldn't try to appeal to the people who don't want to vote then.

all that pastureland almost makes it looks like he won the popular vote

but he is the president.. he won the presidency. just because a few extra minorities and illegals voted for Clinton won't make her president top kek

Geographic, yes, but not in the electoral college, nor in the popular vote (although since the campaigns were aimed at the College, the pop vote does not truly indicate the real level of support )

so basically, not a landslide in any way that counts.

>illegals voted for Clinton
that tinfoil hat looks sharp on you.

And a little extra empty cornfield and desolate wasteland won't give Trump the popular mandate to lead.

How about that Supreme Court?

>the pop vote does not truly indicate the real level of support
Yes, it does. The popular vote has been used as in indicator of how supportive the people are of the President since the electoral college was created. The fact that he lost the popular vote shows that he has no real mandate to lead. His only dedicated supporters are the rural filth.

>dems appeal to lowest common denominator
I will concede that illegals vote on both sides with no tin foil hat necessary edgelord... but if you think more illegals voted for Trump then you are off your rocker.

your rebuttal?

why does that matter he is the president? you are still crying and you have to call him president... because he is the president of YOU.. assuming you aren't some non-American cuck who

no, the supreme court doesn't give a president a popular mandate. do you know what a popular mandate is?

>be in that one blue county in the middle of fucking nowhere
feels good man

>rural filth
So progressive.

>do you know what a popular mandate is?
consent of the people has been manufactured for a very very very long time. did you just finish 8th grade civics?

millions of illegals using dead peoples information voted for the Hillary collusion.

if you think illegals voted in any number significant enough to affect the election then you're a conspiracy theorist, plain and simple. she was totally unlikable and won the popular vote, that should tell you how popular trump is with anyone other than his base.

Rural people are trash, this is an observable fact. The only silver lining is that the opioid epidemic is disproportionately affecting the rural flyover shitholes. The only good rural is a dead rural.

Jesus, Sup Forums is just a liberal circlejerk

>did you just finish 8th grade civics?
yes, so I feel qualified to answer your pants-on-head retarded question about whether the supreme court grants the president a popular mandate.

If saying it would only make it so.

>low voter turnout for dems
So creative

>other than his base
you mean the roughly 50m+ Americans spread across 50 states and territories and not just Chicago, LA, New York, Philly?

oh right.. gotcha

that was the other user. don't reply to me. the supreme court has nothing to do with the map in OPs pic. Hillary got shit on very hard. accept it

>how popular trump is
The latest polls still show Trump with a higher favorability than Hillary. And those are the polls that the media shills put out.

America

Love it or leave it filthy niggers

Nibba in San(ctuary) Diego you can get a zip-lock bag full of tens of thousands of dead peoples social security cards and information thats recycled.

Population density.

his base is by far a minority of the country. you seem to assume every person who voted for him is part of his base, but that's not how it works. he's historically unpopular and attacks his own AG and party.

Even with all of Hollywood and TV pimping Hillary she still couldn't win.

>The latest polls still show Trump with a higher favorability than Hillary.
wow, such an achievement. is he more popular than cancer as well?

oh so you have proof that tens of thousands of illegals voted for hillary? or you're so emotionally stunted that you can't just accept trump won the election but lost the popular vote?

Enjoy your echo chamber.

Ok, but among people who have actually been President, his popularity is at rock bottom.

how does his popularity compare to literally every other president? why compare him to irrelevant hillary instead of other people who've held the office? don't like the numbers?

>Ok, but among people who have actually been President, his popularity is at rock bottom.
>trusting popularity polls from the same people that said he had a 9% chance of becoming president
Wew lad. Just can't stomp swallowing those blue pills, huh?

Yep, I read that blog post as well. It said it there in words I could understand "millions of dead people voted" Can't remember any actual evidence that would prove that even one person did this but that blog was good enough for me cause it seems like the type of thing that would happen.. Then the president said it and if he said it it must be true because he never lies about anything ever.

>his base is by far a minority of the country
that can probably be said for Hillary as well your argument is meaningless because less than half of the eligible voting base doe not vote

but you knew this before making taking such an illogical stance against Trump, right?.. right?

false dichotomy u tard.

Yes it must be very upsetting to you that he's even less popular than Hoover was.

rasmussen is literally the only major poll that deviates substantially in the positive direction, and it still clocks him at 42% Sad!

She lost so nobody cares. Nobody ever cares what losers have to say.

>that can probably be said for Hillary as well
who the fuck cares? hillary isn't president, let her go user. no one cares. if you want we can say neither of them have a mandate to govern, does that make you feel better?

Rasmussen's polling results diverged notably from other mainstream pollsters, which Silver labeled a "house effect."

information circle jerking yourself off.

>rural people are trash

By who's standards?

That's "whose" you uneducated bumpkin.

Hillary has such bad judgement that she should never be the president of The United States.
The Crooked Hillary and her followers accuse others of crimes she committed.

>if you want we can say neither of them have a mandate to govern, does that make you feel better?
umm no. because one is actually president and has authority over YOU as well as ME.. I respect that authority and that law & order which keeps this system running..

I didn't even vote for the Donald. are you kidding? he loves jews

And real life isn't high school so luckily popularity doesn't mean fuck all.

The entire country could hate him and you know what? He's still be president.

what about crooked trump jr and crooked paul manafort taking crooked jared kushner to a meeting with russians promising kremlin-provided dirt on hillary? I'm sure none of them told crooked trump about the meeting, no way. Just as oblivious as he was to the meetings crooked jeff sessions and crooked michael flynn had with the russians during the campaign.

Interesting, not only have you not heard of auto correct but you also didn't answer my question.

fake news.

what does presidential authority have to do with a popular mandate? you're getting confused.

>approval rate among elected officials doesn't matter
This is what the rural filth actually believe, these people are voting. Nobody else sees a problem with this?

fake post

Maybe say "crooked" a few more times, it adds legitimacy to your point.

>auto correct
sure kid

I'm not the user you were arguing with btw, I was just pointing out the shortcomings of a rural education.

What is population density?

PUTIN HAS A 90% APPROVAL RATING.
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

>that's the point
you're getting it!

Again, real life isn't high school kid. It's not about popularity.

Putin is the most beloved president in the whole world and universe.

Putin 2020

Facts be racis n shiet

>sure kid

How original, never heard that one on here before. You ever think for yourself? Or just parrot what everyone else says?

Among elected officials it actually is. Good job being a retard.

this lady his dead now

which fact is that?

whose to say?

Ok...if trumps popularity goes to 0% does he have to give up the presidency?

No, therefore it doesn't mean fuck all.

Without prescient brilliance of founding fathers in USA, and their realization of of states with occupations that require more land ergo less pop density, two urban centers (NOW) would elect every presidence: New York and Califagia. STATES elect the presdent not people so drop the popular vote crap. The electoral college is brilliant in that it amplifies those states with lower pop density say due to farming, and deamplifies urban density zones so that congested manufacturing centers do not ELECT EVERY PRESIDENT.

Unfortunately, most of public is too f'ing stupid to understand how system works.

Oh, btw, the "38%" approval rating of Trump? Sure, just like Hiliary was going to win by a landslide. Gallup, so what...so whats their methodology? Calling listed phone numbers of people at daytime--thats biased sample. My point: stats are only as good as method for taking sample and if anything, last election proved how much B$ they are and are published more to INFLUENCE the sheeple than to represent anything objective.

Working class Americans who are struggling to try and stay in middle class love Trump. What has he done wrong except try to keep his campaign promises and this Russia B$ is simply establishment neocons and libtards pissed a populist one the election and the American public IS SICK AND TIRED OF CAREER POLITICIANS AND THE "MEDIA" which is a biased pile of $hite.

Hillary approval rating at 20% and falling.

No, but it would mean that he would be unable to get anything done because it would be political suicide for anybody in Congress to even be seen in the same room as him, much less work with him. Do you think he would win reelection with a 0% approval rating? You are a perfect example on why self government is wasted on the rural filth.

>whose

Top kek, I love this place

if his popularity is at 0% it will destroy republicans down the ballot in 2018. that would in turn flip both houses and make governing practically impossible for trump (not that he's getting anything done with both houses controlled by republicans). it also means impeachment would be a cinch, at 0% popularity no republican would risk their own reputation to protect a president everyone hates, for fear they'd lost their seat.

lmao
A real smack to feminism

Yet Trump still rips on her, the Democrats and the media despite the fact that he is the president of a country that is under a Republican majority.

If he wants to "Make America Great Again," he should pull his head out of his ass and get the fuck to work.

By your logic, we would only have celebrity presidents. YOU are the exact reason the electoral college was created; preventing the presidency from becoming a popularity contest.

It's also funny to think that a lot of those blue areas issue driver's licenses to illegal immigrants. Making them eligible to vote... Demographics are cool.

You sure are focused on that rural kick, did you grow up on a farm and now you're a big time city slicker hipster?

>b-b-but hillary

She won the pop vote by 1 county in ny

>Yep, gerrymandering is a bitch. So is the low voter turnout for dems

Gerrymandering has nothing to do with a presidential election. This is a map of counties, not congressional districts.

Heaven forbid that the President be decided by the will of the majority and not the whims of the rural filth living in the insignificant, backwater, podunk, impoverished, ass end of nowhere, more cornfields than people flyover shitholes. What a shame it would be if these obvious pillars of our communities were ignored.

how many illegal votes an you substantiate? what, no evidence for substantial voter fraud? oh ok.

Gee let me just draw a map that suits my political interest too, take any gen ed mapping course.

I can make America look like a plumb if we map actual political beliefs. Most of the country is purple, only the morons try to paint it red or blue to try to pull people from the poltical center.

The swath of blue you see from nc sweeping west to the Mississippi delta is also the cotton belt

Yeah... prove it. retard.

this is the reason the electoral college exists. urban snobs like you who would deprive rural americans of any voice in federal government. maybe we'd have a straight popular vote if pricks like you didn't exist, so thanks.

Well the election just happened 7 months ago so I'd say Trump has 3 years and 5ish months to worry about his "popularity" for now, it doesn't mean fuck all.

>I'd say Trump has 3 years and 5ish months to worry about his "popularity"
I like how you totally ignored my point about midterm elections and control of both houses. goddamn you're dumb.

ITT hillary followers saying muh lack of evidence without actually doing any research while spending 18 hours a day on the internet.

You wouldn't eat without them idiot

Very happy that a bunch of self-important urban dickbags are mad right now. stay mad.

A voice in the government is entirely wasted on rural trash. These are people who are more concerned with what's going on in WWE and making sure they have enough heroin to last the week than they are with the future of this country. It would be no loss if these people had no voice in government.

>there's evidence! tons! I won't show u go find it urself it's out there I swear :^)