Mfw I know guys younger than me who aren't virgins anymore

>mfw I know guys younger than me who aren't virgins anymore
I'm 17

Lost it when I was 16. Why didn't you?

I'm so beta that i can't talk to girls but i don't like the boipussy

Yeah I lost mine at 14, 15 maybe. Stop putting pussy on a pedestal. Find you a nice girl you like and let it happen naturally. Don't pressure her. Or find you a slut and keep asking sluts. If you throw an entire bowl of pasta at a wall, something's bound to stick

I lost mine at 28 you whiney faggot.

Lost mine at 13. It's overrated. There's far more important shit in life than sex.

Focus on becoming a good man, and women will follow you.

Why aren't you having sex with your girlfriend? I lost my virginity in my car on a back country road.

moooooderinoooos!

Stop looking at them like walking pussy. They're people. People are simple. People want sex. Some thing women are these big-ass confusions that constantly contradict themselves, but seriously... everyone in the entire world are just as difficult as that girl you ended up fucking/having a relationship with.

I mena, i knew a lot of really nice girls and but i can't go further bc I'm fuckung shy
Also, I just come here to complain and being the cunt I don't like to be irl

....ffs... "thing" should be "think".

17? MOOOOOODDDDDS

because i live in a shitty muslim country where sex is prohibited, and probably because i look ugly

At least its legal for me to be on this website lmaoooo

>not looking at femmefags like walking vaginas
how beta can you get?

>

If there's a difference between shyness towards girls and boys, you're still doing it wrong. You shouldn't treat them any different. Hell, girls tend to gravitate towards guys that don't really care that they have a pussy and constantly deny them the pussy pass. The guys that insecure betas refer to "bad boys".

I live in pakistan tooo

Yeah, keep thinking that bruh. It's thinking they're walking vaginas that make guys desperate, and that couldn't be a stronger pussy repellent.

You fucked up by not becoming a doctor then.

maybe if you got rid of that yee yee ass haircut you'd get some bitches on your dick

did you really download the thumbnails?

Don't know what you mean, so I'm guessing it's something gay.

Underage b&

UNDERAGE FAGG, MODS!?!?!?!

Mods are asleep, or just gave up.

s-sorry for being underage guys
I just wanted to compain tho

If you stop putting women on a pedestal and view them as the same level as you, then talking to them wouldn't be hard as long as you actually have shit to talk about.

Literally the second you stop placing women on a pedestal you realise how easy it is to talk to them.

And don't be fooled, LOTS of girls between the ages of 17-20 want to have tons of sex and a lot of them already are.

You just have to navigate your way into becoming part of that group.

MOOOODSSSSS

>The guys that insecure betas refer to "bad boys".

Those aren't bad boys

There are tons of non-degenerate guys who don't let girls get away with shit just because they have a pussy.

Once you treat a girl like she's dispensable is when she'll start wanting to talk/be around you more.

If you constantly talk to a girl every day and shower her with compliments, she feels like she "already has you" and won't feel any need to further your relationship past being friends.

Not OP but what i don't understand is how you strike up a conversation with any stranger let alone women.

I don't have a problem talking to girls when there's something to talk about, but where do you go from "hi, how are you" when seeing someone on the street or in a grocery store?

If someone on the street said to me "hi, do you like [their interests here]", i'd probably think they're autistic, but maybe i'm just retarded

Hi, how are you?
I saw you from across the street/store and thought you were pretty and wanted to speak to you.

Let's say you're in the grocery store and you see her in the fresh fruits section
Hi, how are you?
I noticed you were picking up X, but I wanted to know what you think about eating Y.

Or, Hi, I noticed you from across the aisle and [insert witty comment here].

All you have to do is make conversation by playing off of your environment and being innocuous. Being innocuous works very well on women.