Is trap gay?

Hey, pretty sure this is the board to be looking for. There's a meme that's been floating around lately, saying Trap is gay, or something like that. But it seems to be a pretty prevalent saying across quite a few boards. I'm pretty sure it's in reference to trap music as a general hate of edm, but I don't get the reference. Is there something about trap that is inherently gay? The only reason I ask is because I'm about to go to a Trap-convention and I keep hearing it's gay, but I just don't understand the connection between the music and sexuality. Sorry, if this doesn't make sense, but I'm just worried about going to this music convention and being in over my head

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JIPumLGNSM8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kek

in fact, trap music is inseparably intertwined with gay culture. one of the first and most influential trap OGs, baauer, is notorious for holding orgies with other trap artists, all of whom claim that the feeling and rhythm of anal intercourse is the main inspiration to their music.

this is a good post

hip hop in general is becoming increasingly homosexual, and edm is one of the more degenerate genres

what happens when you combine the two?

Yes

have you ever seen anyone who isn't an effete male with questionable sexuality enjoy trap?

Well, actually I do really like Trap, hence the reason I've purchased tickets to "Trap-con". It's hard for me to tell what it'll b like, the images I've seen of the previous years event seem fairly normal and a nice music based event, plenty of hot women, not too many men there actually, so it looks like it should be a fun time.

Might want to tape your butthole shut. Just saying

>plenty of hot women
user, I...

Trap isn't gay if you listen with the lights on in the missionary position

probably paid to be there

women don't listen to trap. sorry.

can you really imagine a female buying tickets to a trap convention of her own volition? if she's there she's either

1) there because a guy dragged her with her
2)paid to be there by someone trying to sell you something

I really don't think so. My buddy went last year and took this pic related, said that there were plenty of women. He has a GF though, not gay. I guess theres nothing wrong with it then? I guess it's just unwarranted hate on edm in general?

Instagram models getting paid by the hour.

This entire thread is retarded.

For one, trap is not a meme genre, production wise it is pushing hip-hop in a new direction and has been since 2005, so much so that white teens made a shit tier EDM "genre" that is just trap beats with more snares and synths in the human vocal range. Metro Boomin, Mike Will, 808 Mafia etc are all grouped in the most interesting producers working in hip-hop
>but muh instruments
>but muh El-P
El-P is probably in that group and like it or not even FL studios is an instrument, and most trap producers are using more traditional equipment similiar to what was used to make le dank Yeezy albums since 2008 (which btw are all overrated, but i'll leave that for another reply).

Additionally rap always has been and always will be rooted in party music and hood shit. Even if you don't like these themes, occasionally trap rappers will also inspire/ emote certain feelings, and people like Gucci and Jeezy are able to use words in a much more clever way than many backpacker artists, although they aren't trying to project some extremely shallow philosophy.

People who don't like trap rap are allowed to do so but denying it's influence and musical legitimacy is Sup Forums tier or fedora tier.

I would
>tape your butthole shut. Just saying
for real that one on the left has a penis

Pretty sure OP thinks he's going to a trap music festival, but he's going to a music festival full of traps.

Nope, I checked and it's a legit trap music festival.

it's pretty gay IMO
youtube.com/watch?v=JIPumLGNSM8

I do not believe you have counted all of the dicks in that picture, user

Trap is NOT gay

Pretty funny, guy

quite easily the best thread up right now, I'm sure

it's gay if you like it as a starting off point to conversations leading to fapping to traps with other trap fans. which I could see as the basis for the genre after listening to it

bumping for some serious answers

Nice

You know what's hilarious? A straight person wouldn't be so worried about this and would just laugh it off.

This thread is ironic because OP is closeted and is so worried and in denial that he had to make a thread on Sup Forums to confirm with strangers whether he's gay or not. But the irony is that means he's a trap listener and he's gay, so maybe trap music is for gays