So guys I've been thinking

So guys I've been thinking.
What happens when the outside lava on the sun solidifies like it has on earth?
Isn't it going to be dark all day and we will only have a bit of moonlight at night?

yes

of course but we could make another moon to get twice as much light.

The moon doesn't give off light you fucking retard. My god how are people this autistic.

stop posting this

>Outside lava on the sun
Nigga, just what the actual fuck have you been smoking?

since the moon's light is just a reflection that of the sun's, we wouldnt even get moonlight since the sun's lava is solidified!

Ikr

There's no "outside lava on the sun" you fucking retard

cooled lava beds look so cool

tell us more about the Sun's lava.

Solidified hydrogen and helium?

I hope you spastic fucks are not taking this b8 seriously

If the sun were to stop producing light wouldn't we freeze?

This looks like a vagina lmao

I thought the same lol

If by Lava you mean liquefied rock, composed mainly of silicate minerals, then no, the Sun's lava wont solidify. If you mean a composition of iron or carbon for the sun, then it will only solidify when the Sun goes off. When it does, we will freeze to death. As the moon reflects almost all its light from the Sun, we won't even have moonlight.

Please, don't skip school. I'm sure it isn't a holiday today, so if you keep on skipping your classes or missing the school bus "by bad luck", you'll keep on getting even more autistic.

it it

10/10 thread OP
Made me chuckle before I go to bed

it it it it it it it

Lavagina

it is*

fuck

There is no lava/magma pn the Sun, it's only "burning" hydrogen, helium and plasma. For lava you need molten minerals or metals

Besides that, Edison invented the lightbulb, so we're good to go.

it is

We'll just have to travel away from the sun at 8 minutes per hour to stay where the warm is

Well, well, well. Look at them all! And I thought summer was winding down. Guess I was wrong huh?
>inb4 I knew it was bait
Only the Newfags fall for such bait. This is why you lurk Moar faggots

>inb4 this bait reels in 100 identical responses poorly explaining solar fusion.

The Magma Keeper of Sol would never let such blasphemy happen. Not until the Coming of Zennedur and the Epoch of Temporal Awakening will such events unfold. Why don't you try reading a book for fucks sake

repetitive
not funny

You sir, are and idiot

Folder size: 12 TB

Cool opinion, bro.

Moron, the sun is plasma, not lava. It is not actually even solid.

... of all the bait in this thread, for some reason this post made me wat the hardest.

Silly bait but I like it.

Yeah basically. The outside molten lava on the sun will cool down and then it'll just be covered in solid molten lava. After that the sun will have basically gone out and we'll only have the moon to light up the sky.

So happy I lurked before I took the bait, thanks man.

Keked into the night my dear friend

>he moon to light up the sky.

My nigger

You're right, sorry.

This user has the right idea.

It's important to remember that at least our LED Moon will shine at night

The moon is not even real, we all know it is just a sound stage in NASA's back yard.