Feels thread

Feels thread.

How is Sup Forums feelin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ajw-aEtrpJE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I won't be here in a few weeks. Today I've seen my siblings, but most importantly my mother for the last time. We are total stranger nowadays, long time ago we used to be close. I'm just sad now.

Sad and depressed
But somehow I still have hope and I'm persistent

Parent passing away is probably one of the most, if not the most sad and depressing thing to happen in a man's life. Sometimes I fear that moment.

Cat died today and my relationship is getting worse and worse by the Day

If they die before I kill myself I'll be relieved because I won't be able to disappoint them anymore.

Im feeling pretty decent today

Im just feeling alone and abandoned by everyone again, no one's here really. I might look fine on the exterior, but I really know the kind of human wreckage that I am.

If my cat died tomorrow I'd lose my fucking mind and probably just start breaking shit. I feel for you, user

fucking relatable holy shit

Being feeling lonely these past couple of months sometimes I get these random waves of pain, it's more like feeling an emptiness inside your chest. It doesnt really hurt I guess

>You're going to be a miserable asshole with nothing left to hide
>Stop this is pointless

My whole mind is plagued by thoughts engineered by other people and I'm lost scrambling for meager indulgences
I'm coming into money soon though, several thousand to help me get back on my feet, whatever that means, probably that my shackles will be less obvious
In most respects I'm damned by my own actions and I continue to make things worse as the only things I have to go on are cleverly concocted lies designed to trick me into selfish, pathetic activity
I also lost the only person that I ever loved whole-heartedly due to my piece of shit ego, and it's difficult to see life as worth living if I will always be mentally bound by thorns and regret
There's even less of a point in bitching, but not doing so offers no adequate resolve
I just can't wait until I have what's rightfully mine, I'm tired of being harvested, of being weak

Getting more and more frustrated with life. It never gets better, it just infuriates me more and more every single day. Just a constant succession of little things slowly fucking driving me insane.
Why can't i catch a fucking break now and then? Why does it always have to be fucking ME? Throw a fucking stick into a room of people and it'll always hit me. Every fucking choice i make it wrong, every action i take does more harm than good. It's a never ending stream of shit hitting me in the face and it...just...will...not...stop.

I'm so god damn tired of it all. Tired of always being wrong, tired of always doing the wrong thing, tired of being angry and frustrated and miserable.
Every single day is another fucking grain of sand in the hole slowly burying me, every day another fucking drop of water slowly drowning me and i can't escape.

I can't escape because i'm afraid of what will happen if i do and that fear is just every so slightly worse than the fucking hell i live each day.

I'm so tired of being afraid.

I just got a job at Tim Hortons and I sad I got hired. I want to be NEET. I don't want to work, I feel like I'll be that guy whos always worse at his job than most other employees. I just want to sit in my room on my computer and be sad. I don't want to be more depressed because I'll be working a shitty job.

I'm scared, .Sup Forums.

paranoid as fuck, palms are sweaty but no spaghetti

Feel you bro. I'm so fucking sick of being alone.

Only got commons again from my loot crates, kms soon /bros

free ice coffee and donuts + money is a pretty good deal you ungrateful neet. just be glad you're not working at that sad grocery store tims near me that never has any customers, if i had to work there long enough id probably an hero on the job.

I just want to understand lifes greatest secrets, and to understand myself better, but I don't want to put the work into it, or anything else for that matter, because it never, NEVER feels like it's worth the trouble

Exactly! why can't one good thing fucking happen!

spaghetti on my vomit already mom is sweaty

The coffee, donuts and minimum wage job to help me pay off my debts doesn't feel good at all. It's like those things are non existent. I might just an hero on the job if I'm there long enough.

Forced gratiuity is a sign of a mediocre lie user, seems more like you told him that for your sake instead of his

Got an uncomfortable feeling of impending D O O M
My hands are cold and my stomach feels off, I could use some spaghetti

Please stop spaghetti posting. We wanna stew in our anger and frustration.

make it entertaining then. put your face in the blender next time someone orders a fruit smoothie.

this

>stew
fuck you im about to lose myself in moms spaghetti and you better let it go

I know feel user. My mom passed away 9 years ago. 2 days after my 17th birthday

And im drunk as a fucking skunk
Got laid off from my job of 5 years.
Broke as shit and bills coming in faster then i can pay em off.

Pretty low tbh. I feel so empty inside and sick of the constant repetitiveness of life. I hate my life, I hate my job, I hate myself.

I work in an office and I hate going in every day. Sure, I could change job but I won't be happy doing something I don't want to do and the only jobs I'm going to get with no qualifications are low paying salary or minimum wage jobs that I'll hate, too.

I wanna be a writer. But I have no motivation to write. I constantly doubt myself and tell myself that everyone will think my writing is shit and no one will like it, so It stop me from writing. And I have no motivation anyway...

I want to better myself so much. I want to become healthier, I want to join the gym, learn an instrument, learn another language but again, zero fucking motivation.

When It comes to women I have no fucking Idea what I want tbh. I'm a pretty good looking guy and don't have a trouble getting women, but the thing Is I don't want a relationship as I've never been happy in them and they make me more depressed, but when I meet girls on tinder or nights out and sleep with them, I feel so fucking empty inside... A new girl at work started talking to me and we've slept together a few times. She's now ignoring me and it's properly fucking me up and I don't even know why. I would never want to go out with her but I just can't stop thinking about her, especially when I have to see her everyday, so It's making work life so much worse.

I think I need to goto the doctor before I end up killing myself tbh.

i think that's how it goes anyways. MOMS SPAGHETTI, ONE SHOT TO VOMIT ALREADY, PALMS ARE HEAVY KNEES WEAK MOMS SPAGHETTI

Got dropped from my circle of friends and have no idea why. Havent spoken to any of them in about 4 months.

vomit spaghetti on my palms already,

Keep your head up and fulfill your ambitions mate. What have you got to lose? Nothing. Nothing at all. Go for it.

knees are heavy palms weak mom is sweaty

Everyone in the town does not like me as a person and I'm too far out in the open to ever return to a proper position
No help is going to be supplied, only ridicule and proper dismissiveness
Shit has hit an all time low for me Sup Forums, and I can't even confide in friends about it, in fact I'm sure they resent me
Waking'a also worse than sleep and sleep only induces nightmares
I can't even work for a respectable position without securing a cock lock, and fear of that caused me to lose a great job that would've paid for my comfortable death

he has his life to lose and it sounds like he's ready to give it up like the rest of us

>nothing to lose
That just means an hero-ing is less trouble

>like me
ftfy
sounds like you need a bowl of sweaty spaghetti

get the fuck out of here.

fuck you bitch make me. you're just mad that your moms spaghetti doesn't taste like vomit and sweaty

palms are sweaty just fucking an hero already

Grow up. Go do teenager things. Get off here before it consumes your life.

Not sure if any one cares but im in a bad spot right now..

Years ago i went to a private school where the students lived at the school. We where only allowed home in certain weekends and holidays

> Be me, about 5 years ago
> Every one is talking about what they are going to do in their holidays
> Im talking to a Scrawny kid that i talk to some times because no one really ever do so
> Scrawny kid, let's call him A, got some kind of disease, nothing life threading but it halted his groth
> So it's the same old, same old
> he looks weird, every keeps their distance
> Scrawny kid talks about how it's his birthday soon and every one is welcome to come
> We could throw a party and so, he says
> People being nice says it sounds cool
> Later that day i get a notification on Facebook
> A made a Facebook event
> Coverphoto made for it in Photoshop and shit
> Hereallyputeffortinthis.png
> He invited everyone from the year
(about 100 students)
> Click "going" and continue with my day
> The following week i see that almost every one joins in on the event
> Apparently his dad is this famous artist and his house is big af
> Last day before the holidaybreak begin
> Every one is happy because they are gonna see their families again
> But A... A have been smiling all fucking week
> I've never seen him like this
> usually he just sits in the corner of our computer room and plays minecraft
> He makes these amazing huge figures of dragons and shit
> Even when all the other boys are in there playing LoL, CS or wow, he just plays minecraft
> I asked him once if he wanted to play LoL with us and that i could teach him if he wanted
> "I dont want to be a burden for your team, user." was all he said
> And at this last day before christmasbreak this scrawny kid was the happiest i've ever seen him

Abandon thread, faggots have taken over.

Someone call Spider-Man to derail this fucking cancer thread

>How is Sup Forums feelin?

Ups and downs, man, strikes and gutters...

eat a bullet and turn that brain into spaghetti

I’m writing this right now and I’m no native english speaker so I’m sorry for any gramma mistakes
> Fast forward to the day before his birthday
> Write on a group chat on facebook i had with my close friends if any of them wanted to meet up before A's birthday party
> "um no let's just meet there user i've got things to do" was the kind of respond they came up with
> Stupid as i was i think nothing of it
> Next day i get ready, dress up, look fly af
> Had to take the train a bit early to make it
> Means i show up about 30 min early
> Knock on the door
> Not even 15 sec and A opens
> He still got that smile
> That fucking smile
> He was so fucking happy
> I brought him a sketch book
> He opens it and looks at me
> I can see he's a bit confused
> "I saw the cool things you made in minecraft and the drawings in your room" I said
> "Thought you'd like some thing to draw in!"
> He said nothing just looked at me
> Looked at me in silence
> "Thanks, user"
> Never have i since heard those words with that amount of gratitude

i dont care if you dont want to hear about this but im gonna give you all of it now

My spidey senses are off the fucking wall, there's a shitstorm incoming

TLDR

youtu.be/Ajw-aEtrpJE

Keeping the thread open for you and then deleting it

Pretty bad.
My car got totaled, and then I had to DD my enormous military truck, and then the transmission failed last night; just a fucking week since my car got totaled.
I have no vehicles now, and no way to get to the university to work on my doctorate. I have abandon my parents because my father has been a wishy-washy jealous prick because I was going to go buy a nice car. My mother has been supportive, and encourages me to get it (because I really need a car now), but it just adds to the conflict. I love her so much..

fuck you
Sigh, it's kinda late and i worked all day sorry user i'm tearing up a bit as well i dont really know what to do right now...

> He brought it all for this party
> He got tons of snacks
> His dad brought him a whole lot of beer
> The 30 min is about up, no one else have shown up
> this is when i get the first text
> "im not gonna make it, user"
> "neither am i"
> these fuckers gotta be kidding me right now
> it's 10 min past the time he set the event for
> some girl i've never seen before shows up
> it's his childhood friend
> we talk and drink some beer, eat some snacks
> she is really cool
> 20 min goes by
> One boy i never really talked to from my school shows up
> he just sits there and drinks his beer
> i ask if they wanna play beer pong
> we are enough to make teams
> we play for about 20 min more
> i was on A's team and we did pretty well but we lost i think
> no one else have shown up
> 1 hour and 15 min after the event started 3 more show up
> A's smile was getting darker and darker
> This cheered him up a little
Cont.

fuck off
delete it now you little bitch special snowflake

Just get a scooter lmao, fuck your mother

TL
DR

>cont.
Please don't

fuck you guys read it as it comes no tldr

> We are six at his party now
> the event got about 70 as “going”
> we play some drinking games and try to have a good time
> every one got the same feeling
> I was sure of it, we where all feeling how A was realizing no one else was going to show
> 2 hours since the event started

> after 3 the guy who was the 2nd to show up left
> He didn’t say a word just left
> It ends up being me and the girl left
> it’s about 1
> The girl tells A that she gotta go now because she got work tomorrow
> A is quiet and gets up saying he need to take a piss
> The girl looks down at the floor
> I can see that she is crying
> when A is gone she hugs me
> “thank you, user, you being here really means a lot to him”
> she turns around and hurry out the door
> Im standing here in this huge house alone for a moment
> the snacks is not even half gone
> There’s beer enough left to get a frat house drunk
> icanttakethisanymore.gif
> A comes back
> He tells me to leave because "he’s kinda tired now”
> I know its a lie
> bieng a stupid fuck at the time i just leave
> On the way out the main door his dad grabs my shoulder
> “Thank you for showing, user”
> “oh it was nothing, mr. A”
> “No you need to know that A haven’t always had it easy no one ever really talked or befriended him”
> Not sure what to reply i just tell him i was happy to be here and that he should have a good night.
Cont.

I'm going to bring this thread down, fuck all of you pansy ass bitches

When did Sup Forums become your personal fucking diary? Literally no one is reading all that bullshit. I'd rather eat cold spaghetti

Who hurt you?

Well, I got dropped two weeks away from achieving my life's goal.

this is fun to watch

I just want to die. I don't care.

>fuck you guys read it
make me, bitch. cut yourself and post time stamps then ill consider it. not about to waste 5 seconds of my time reading your shit sob story.

o shit

the user who insulted moms spaghetti

Starting is the hardest part. Just muscle through the beginning and it gets easier.

Life is all about momentum.

Why thots gotta fuck with my feels...

Went from potential dad to cuck in the matter of a month and the person is glad the guilt is eating me alive, even though the only reason I broke the promise in the first place was due to misinterpreting the voices in my head

cause they're shitty people

user I think I'm in the situation you "want" to be in.

Dead serious. Find a way to make money online through paypal or something. Move to a low cost of living area. It's entirely doable.

It sounds depressing as fuck but I have myself set up online so I don't ever have to leave short of walking to the store and paying rent.

The shut-in life isn't all it's cracked up to be, though.

stfu captain save a hoe, just bust in her mouth and let her go
>catching feels for a slut
cuck, i bet you like watching your mom get plowed in the ass by random niggers too

The lurkers are reading it.
Please continue.

>potential
good thing you didn't. just think of what kind of shitty offspring you would've raised. you should be sterilized

My 5.5 years gf ended our relationship 3 weeks ago, we still hang out a lot (just the two of us), but she only see me as her best friend now. I was saving for a ring, and I feel like shit now u_u I still have hopes, she says that "if something will happen between us again, it will just naturally happen", but doesn't want me to be "waiting" for her.

She ended the relationship because she is confused about what she feels about me, but she says she doesn't feel in "love" anymore u_u. We have been living in different cities for the last 2.5 years (not too far away, 4 hour drive), that was the problem. I'm at grad school, which I decided to attend to, in order to have a better fucking life with her in the future, so yeah, I feel like shit, and wish I never left.

it's so easy not being a dick yet you chose to be one...

This will be the last one guys im sorry if you’re disappointed but there’s no lochness monster or any $3.50 just feels, and i dont know what to do with them other than pouring them out here

> Fast forward to School again
> Talking to my buddies not really thinking about A’s party at this point
> Then every one goes silent
> i turn around and see A passing by
> There’s no smile now
> He’s not looking sad either
> just an emotion less face

> This happened the final year
> I didn’t see A smile once
> Once i graduated i never saw A once
> I felt guilty
> I had just left him that evening like every one else

> Today i got something in the mail
> I got a worn sketchbook
> A worn sketchbook that i haven’t seen in almost four and a half years
> together with the sketchbook was a note
> "Dear user, I’m sorry for not handing this over to you in person, but I’m not sure that i could have done that. I can’t even write a proper letter either because i don’t have any thing to say to you other than the facts. Today, Tuesday the
15th of November A took his own life. He left a note for me and this book for you. I hope it reaches you. Mr. A”
> The first page of the sketchbook is all blank
> in the top it is saying “Thank you, user”
> For some reason i can hear A saying those words
> “Thank you, user”
> Never have heard those words with such gratitude

Fuck Sup Forums what do i do
I can’t go past that fucking page
dont know what to do with this notebook

me too. not sure if fapping is helping or not but i probably don't have the willpower to stop anyways so I don't think about it.

nobody's reading that shit. id rather read a fucking instruction book on how to use a microwave 50 times over than expose myself to this level of autism.

Be less try hard to upset people, I'm actually baffled that this had as little of an effect on me as it did
I just know they would've been great regardless of sideline insight

I have to commute 15 miles one way on a 4-lane highway. A scooter would be useful for putzing around the univeristy, but certainly not for getting there.
I love my mother, don't talk bad about her.

I don't know how I feel right now to be honest.

The girl I dated the entirety of highschool (I broke up with her a few months before graduation because I felt like she'd be better off without me) is now a feminist, white-male hating cunt.

I browse her Tumblr occasionally to see how she's doing. From what I can tell, she's absolutely miserable, blames all her problems on white people (she's half white half black) and completely fucking despises dudes now.

I realize this is Sup Forums so this could not possibly sound worse (what with her already being half black) but I think she also converted to being a Jew.

I'm living with the girl I'm going to marry right now. We've been together 2 years and some months now. But I still feel bad about highschool-girl.

I never wanted to hurt her. She despises me more than anything. Pretty sure she'd try to have me killed if I contacted her in any way.

I feel genuinely bad about what happened. I didn't mean to ruin her life. I wanted it to get better.

The position i want to be in, if I could chose, is all knowing wisdom so i don't think we're on the same page

did you just assume my gender? fucking scum. just be glad you're privileged enough that mommy bought you a computer to shitpost on and your tard wrangler cleans your piss jugs for you

good triples. why dont you call some of them?

i know it not november any more but i've been sitting with this story for some while i knew before i got the notebook that A had died i saw it on facebook. i just opened the letter today couldnt bring my self to do it but fuck i still feel so bad

im fapping to this thread

fuck YOU guys. did you honestly walk into a feels thread expecting jokes and shit you could repost to reddit??

are you saying that you are masturbating while reading these very words?

>Like most ,shit

Been off since a few months ago after major surgery then had been living with gf at the time
ended going down and breaking up with gf

Been with her over 2 years and it went down the shitter

since then healing after op and not being able to find a job.
depressed
stitches
and no energy or moral to live anymore

it didn't bother you because you're so brain dead nothing i said actually registered. just went in one ear and out the other because you're dipshit fucking retarded
>regardless
big words there kiddo

At least the blood doesn't appear whenever I chain smoke, not sure if that's progress or not

thanks user i've been here for some while at this time so i don't make much of those guys

Fuck off and go play chicken with a semi

what do you think retard
im making big cums

Nah it registered completely but this is tertiary insight from an essential nobody, like I'm trying my best to take it seriously so you can blossom into an adequate troll like me back in the day but like I can only meet you 99% of the way

Why are you upset?
Can't we just be friends here?

i just smoke through the hole in my neck