Celebrities who aren't attractive but sometimes are

Celebrities who aren't attractive but sometimes are.

Why isn't she attractive?

What is going on here?

I'd wreck it.

Its like it or miss with Sigourney, She wasn't that hot in the Alien movies or Death and the Maiden, but kinda was in Galaxy quest and Paul.

Major Samahtha Carter

yes

I want to fuck Laci so bad.

She barks, she drools, she sleeps above the covers...

Thank you, someone needed to point that out

I wouldn't fuck Oprah but she will blow my dog for a saw buck

Literally perfect example

Benedict Cumberbatch

male redheads are never attractive

this cant be real

I would do everything to her ass.

celebrities....

Always attractive. But don't let the goth shit fool you. She's straight trailer trash.

Gail the Snail

Look at dat giant clit. Roided up bitch

Swinging them everywhere bro.

Definitely would date maisie not caring the constant hatchback of Notre jokes. Quality

as long as she doesn't wear her hair like she did in season 6, that shit was awful

She's sexy as fuck, what the hell are you on about?

I'm really just posting these because someone else mentioned her.

I love her.

Imagine being the xenomorph in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Sigourney Weaver, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your white panties and gross flat ass. I would totally impregnate you, both my character and the real animatronic me." when all it really wants to do is lay eggs in another 16 year old in its dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be the xenomorph and not only hide in that ship while Sigourney Weaver flaunts her flat ass in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her legs going directly into her back, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she works it. Not only having to tolerate her disgusting fucking gluteus minimus visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, SIGOURNEY WEAVER GOT A BOOTY LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her strut around in her disgusting granny panties; never before have you seen legs directly connect into someones spine before, no ass, no hips, you didn't even know that existed before today. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of colonists and later alleged space marines for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of LV-426. You've never seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's trickling down from her lower back to her knee caps as she shakes her ass to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to hide there and revel in her "voluptuous"(for that is what she calls herself) ass, the ass she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could eviscerate every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure because you're a xenomorph. You're not going to lose your galactic conquest over this. Just bear it.Hide in the vent and bear it.

I don't get the hype over her, she looks like a neanderthal

She has a nice body and she doesn't mind getting naked.

I guess I care too much about faces

Chloe makes my dick diamond 99% of the time.

Fetal alcohol syndrome is attractive?

she's always attractive. Ugly in a hot way or hot in an ugly way and her body is 10/10

One of the best examples itt.

Just want to say to op, thanks (a very tripped out user)

she's the perfect example. this photoshoot was the first time I'd ever seen her, after hearing about her a lot, so it kind of painted an unrealistic image of her in my mind for a while.

also, here is a larger version.

id like to tapping that ass if you get my meaning.

Who is this btw?

She's so fucking hot. I'd like to shove my patriarchy into her Snatch and blow a huge load.

Eva Green, from The Dreamers.

looks like kenny powers

Eva is hot shit all the time. Literally a perfect woman.

Omg, thank you blessed user

i bet her chubby body looks fantastic naked

Uuuummmm.....never a sometimes...always an always

Gawd jecceecuh

I dunno if this is copypasta, but it should be

(Still very tripped user) btw

Get your eyes checked nigga. Bitch is amazing.

Fuck you faggot.

>aren't attractive but sometimes are
>implying Taytay isn't attractive all the time

id bash her over the head and bring her back to my cave

>Fetal alcohol syndrome
no, she's just Irish.

Good call with her. Defo

because she doesnt

she looks like a fucking dokkey with lipstick

Fuck you faggot.

Yes i'm serious.

Excellent and supremely underrated remake of the Arnold one. Hats off