whats the best christian music ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FbXz2Z5_WN0
youtube.com/watch?v=7F7TVM8m95Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The religious tracks made by Kanye West

Talk Talk, Arvo Part, Bach... the list could go on

Grimes

All Western music is Christian, you just have to listen properly.

Bach

This, desu senpai

huge if true

Johnny Cash

This one.

john mark mcmillan if you're trying to impress christian hipster qts

Deicide
Immolation

Neal Morse

youtube.com/watch?v=FbXz2Z5_WN0

John Fahey

i like fahey
was he actually christian ?

While i would never really explore christian music i have to admit if someone criticizes it as preachy and shallow and dull but wont say the same about satanic black metal or anti-religious folk-punk or w/e they're being hypocritical fucking hipsters
Also this desu

Lauryn Hill MTV Unplugged 2.0

Reggaeton cristiano

Current 93

Rich Mullins - The Jesus Record is probably the best album about Jesus. And one of the best christian albums entirely about the subject and object of Christianity. Rich Mullins was an objectively great songwriter. The album is 9 songs originally recorded 9 days before he died in a car accident on a four-track alone in an abandoned church. Just make sure you listen only to the four track version because a bunch of CCM artists took the songs and made studio versions that are so terribly cheesy.

Christian music is basically a disgrace unless its Bach. How can I-V-vi-IV do justice to the passion?

>all these plebs don't realize that classical music essentially started out as religious church music and many of the greatest composers until the late romantic period made christian music

Shiggy diggy. JS Bach is widely considered to be the top greatest music composer in all of history, and he was hardcore religiousfag. Take this, pleb: youtube.com/watch?v=7F7TVM8m95Y

Good fucking choice
also pic related

i wish i was raped so i wouldn't be a virgin anymore but i'm not a woman

none, traitor.

This. Also 16 Horsepower

surprised no one said this

beautiful Christian concept album

kys

kek

b-but, this image praises Christianity user-kun

this has nothing to do with music and may derrail the thread completely
hang yourself