Poorfag here. Quite literally broke with 0$ for the next week and a half or so...

Poorfag here. Quite literally broke with 0$ for the next week and a half or so. Getting a free pizza from Papa John's tonight from calling their customer support about poor service. Anyone know of any other places that have similar customer service protocol towards giving out comped food?

General poor people hacks thread. Or just hang out and talk shit to the retard OP who put himself in this spot in the first place.

How did you end up in said situation user?

poorfag here, will monitor for free hax.

Most chain pizza joints do this. So I would bet on Pizza hut, Little Caesars and Dominoes as well.

Not 100% sure, but it's a safe bet.

Hungry gif for hungry user

Awful spirit, Vodquila.

Doesn't know what it wants to be - I like beer, I like ice cream, however etc.

Left my job a few months ago because I was miserable despite the job itself being relatively easy and paying well. Decided I should pursue what makes me happy over what pays the best. In the process of selling my car right now. That's what's going to take about a week and a half to resolve. Once that finalizes I'm moving in with a friend from the Navy to work on a startup together.

>Getting a free pizza from Papa John's tonight from calling their customer support about poor service.

I think for you own good you should be drown in a shallow puddle of cat piss.

I'm not kidding, it'd really be an improvement on your life.

Tried Pizza hut before Papa actually. They're much less accommodating. With Papa it was maybe a 5-10 min call with the pizza being ordered and taken care of on the spot. Pizza hut is going to send me a follow up email in 5-7 business days.....lol.

Then shouldn't you have waited for a bit, saved some money.

Who hurt you user ?

So you're a parasite.

I hear if you walk into a store and put shit in your pockets you don't have to pay for it if you walk out.

Also if you take a knife and hold it up to an old man or a in your case, a woman would be a better bet, you can get free money that way.

Also, apparently you don't actually have to be black to be a thieving scamming nigger.

Grub yourself up and try to look unrecognizable, write on a piece of cardboard and go panhandle on a busy intersection?

Shit bread and alot of olive oil can keep you alive for a while

Eh, my life is pretty good all things considered m8. I've genuinely had crap service in the past, I'm just not the type to call in and start shit over an honest mistake.

But even if that weren't true, I'm fairly confident a free pizza to someone hungry won't break the back of a multi-billion dollar pizza conglomerate. Thanks for checking in though, living with that much autism must be rough on you dude.

Eat, my child. Eat.

alot of food kitchens can hook you up with food right away, most of them get supplement donations from restaurants and people so you don't just get the super shitty gov rations. look around for a place near you user, it's literally what they're for.

Comeback when You're 18 .

Saved a fair amount of money. Been living on my savings for the past few months without issue. Had some bullshit on my tax return hit me out of left field, so realistically I could've been more diligent in that regard. You do the best you can bud.

If you're fat,then your body can easily survive with no food for at least a month.
Your body will first use your fat to sustain itself,which isn't as efficient as glucose,so you'll feel a little weak at times.
We've adapted to not eating through evolution.
You'll be fine without food and you'll look like less of a fat fuck afterwards.
Just make sure you drink lots of water,preferably mineral,not tap.

Lol must be easy to form strong opinions from mommy and daddys house user

My nigga

but seriously op just google "my area food assistance" and you should find somewhere that can give you enough food for the week that very same half hour that you walk in. they only ask you like 4 questions and then you're on your way (it's generally separate from the homeless meal line, it's a line that is for food assistance not daily feeding indoors)

Gonna be a hard way around since i passed that more than 20 years ago.

Maybe that's why i'm not sympathetic - i'm not a poor 18 year old kid. But then, I was busting my ass with a couple of jobs doing whatever I could to make whatever money I was able back then. I wasn't fucking around trying to figure out ways to steal from places because i spent all my money on stupid shit.

Expires in 2012?

I'll look into this. Info like this is much appreciated. Thanks user.

More along the lines of my own condo. But then I would sooner go without eating that day than steal like a nigger.

>offer expires 12/31/12

how much did you spend on weed this month?

>spending on stupid shit is the only way to be poor

user life is different then it was 30 years ago, try to live on a new fresh salary (just take a half year off since you're so successful and try to live a new life for those 6 months, you'd probably die dude trying to live like you did 20 years ago)... hell it's changed alot in the past decade since i was 18

>Angus third pounders
Fucking RIP in peace Bacon & Cheese

fake and gay

Nobody cares at least OP isn't a miserable cunt all that money and you you carry all that hate

Is it possible he isn't a nigger and a scumbag??

lol old people call apartments and townhouses condos so they don't feel like failures

That attitude and working jobs you hated mad you a shitty human being user. You think and expect the worst from people because you've grown into a terrible person yourself. If you can't take an objective look at your life and mindset and even consider there's a better way you're simply another waste of life, biding their time until death. Consider professional help.

No it's not. I worked at coffee shops, moved bags from a truck to a dock and back, was a waiter, a thousand other jobs that people are hiring at all over the place. You can find work anywhere if you're not a lazy prick. Jesus, the guy could suck off a line of fags at a bathhouse and make a little lunch money.

Like OP said, he got himself into this stupid situation. And i'm gonna bet it wasn't because he gave his last dollar to his sick gramma so she could get her heart medication.

So OP: How'd you get into this position.

Yes, the idea of owning your own place is completely...batshit bonkers.

so you can't hold a job? got it

i'd rather be hate filled than a slack lazy cunt that has to turn to nigger tactics to feed myself.

Don't smoke m8. I drink on occasion but idk, maybe spent 20$ on beer this month? Did you have a point or are do you just have such little self control as to assume everyone else in the world is as weak as you are?

Or, yanno, people who live in highrises.

Whatever it is and what people call it, i own it and I didn't have to scam some zitty fucker at a pizza joint to eat tonight.

You're right, it's way better to steal than to work and have some semblance of dignity and self respect.

lol so you just overpaid for an apartment when you could have had something nicer... but you're too much of a yuppie to admit that your life is shit and just a side effect of your generation

Do you live near a college? They have free food all the time. There is always some stupid promotion going on with free pizza somewhere on campus.

When I was in college a guy in the school newspaper even lived off free food on campus for an entire week just to prove he could.

also i'm near 30 and work full time and have never stolen or scammed anyone in my life... i was the user who suggested he go through a food assistance program. but you're a high and mighty prick who thinks he's better because he made it during the 90s... the 90s were piss easy dude.

When I was a kid, no. You're a wage monkey you tend to move to job to job as jobs dry up, disappear or you just don't want to work for someone anymore and a better one comes along.

Eventually I started working for more office type jobs and have worked for a couple of fortune 500 firms until about 7 years ago me and a couple friends decided to start up our own firm and we've been doing that ever since.

I know you're really intent on this tryhard shit where you think you're going to point out this flaw where being a thieving nigger is better than busting your ass, but it's not gonna happen.

Held that job for three years, before that about a year and a half and before that I operated nuclear reactors in the Navy for 6 years. You know nothing about my life, you're just making shitty assumptions because of your own shitty life. You don't make a very good case for working in misery in a million different jobs if the end result is to wind up a dried up old idiot who hates the world because he chose a life of suffering willingly. And you're blindly racist lol. You probably sit home alone every night because you have no friends left and it just destroys you. That sadness festers until it becomes hatred. If my choices are to turn out a used up old deadbeat with a shitty apartment or to go a little hungry once in a while, it's basically a no-brainer. I said it earlier in the thread but maybe you missed it. Consider seeking professional help before you hurt yourself or others dude, you're not healthy.

Colleges nearby are probably an hour+ away. I don't think I have enough gas to make the trip worth it. But that's definitely a good thought. I'll keep that in mind if it ever becomes relevant.

I came home from work to an air conditioned home, set out a chicken breast, some zucchini, mushrooms and bell peppers before pouring myself a finger of bourbon and going to my workspace to catch up on email, news and fuck around on Sup Forums before making dinner. I work for myself, enjoy my career and I have a date set up with someone i've been seeing off and on for a few weeks on thursday. I always am on time with my buildings assessments and I never worry about bills.

So if that makes me a yuppie and a sellout, I can accept that. I busted my ass for my life.

And I didn't have to steal to do it.

>steal from places
it's fucking papa john's, one pizza doesn't cost them anything. If you're really 38 and talking shit in threads about free food, you need to consider killing yourself

didnt mean to include

No offense, but the fact you'd legit hassle a support rep for free pizza is pretty shitty. Get fucked.

lol you two are responding to me responding to one person... i'm happy friends, i'm picking on the guy who claims to have lived in a "condo" cause he's so proud of his life. once again i'm the one who pointed op to food assistance so no i wasnt defending his stealing. i'm not blindly racist, i don't sit at home all night, i have a job i enjoy, hobbys that are fun for me, a woman who loves me very much, a loving family... and yeah i'm just happy man, i was just here defending a poor dumb kid who didn't know how to get help for himself from tard nuggets who think that the answer is "HUR U GOTTA WORK HARD LIKE ME A BIG STRONG MAN"

The fact that you think anyone is impressed by this sad little recounting of your life explains a lot. It's like you're a 14 year old trying to pretend to be an adult lol.

well, i sho been told off bah ol darkie.

OP got into this on his own because he's a fuckup. He's a thief and a scammer and takes no responsibility for his life.

lol wow a whole few weeks?

but seriously you sound lonely man, and literally none of that is brag worthy

I didn't hassle anyone dude. I was polite and joked around with the dude but maintained that I was very disappointed with the quality of my recent service. Don't make assumptions about things you're ignorant about m8. You could just ask a question and accomplish the same thing WITHOUT looking like an idiot first.

>You two
>Same person

You really don't get that you're a delusional retard yet do you?

I'm not setting out to impress anyone. I was accused of everything from being a basement dweller, to a yuppie and the general tone is that it's okay to steal, because it's papa johns and who knows..maybe you read a bunch of Yippie bullshit from the 60's and took it to heart.

But the core of the matter is, wether you're OP or you're one of his defenders, you have a nigger mentality and you're defending stealing. Which makes you a fucking degenerate.

If he was on welfare, i'd even support it. But instead, he's choosing to steal. And you're defending theft,because..society and yuppies and everything is old peoples fault and not yours for being stupid irresponsible niggers.

Call anywhere at night and ask for a manager. When they answer say "is this the owner?" And if they say no then you're in the clear.

Then you can tell them something you ordered yesterday was wrong and ask if you can get it remade. Most of them won't give a shit if you're lying or not and just give you the food for free. If not, apologize and say you're at the wrong location or something.

You are just grasping at anything to hold your shitty position.

What can I say, lucky at cards unlucky at love as the saying goes. Nobodys life is perfect.

But still don't have to lie and cheat and steal to get her. Or my dinner.

wut... i was responding to a troll and a real person because i was unsure who was the real one friend

I'm touched by your concern. You sound like a retard in a hoodie that would rather steal than do an ounce of work to work that flab off your gut, chumley.

Why are you trying so hard to convince us your shitty life is worth something? If you were genuinely happy you wouldn't have to brag about being happy on Sup Forums, you'd just be happy lol.

neither do i friend on either of those accounts, you keep claiming that i'm lying and cheating when i've said i've never stolen anything or scammed anyone literally ever.

i'm happy in life and love, my life is near perfect for me honestly, at least by my own metrics of happiness

once again i've never stolen anything or scammed anyone ever. i work an honest job and am fairly fit.

Giant eagle dumpsters @ night
Fresh food muh nigga

Nobodys bragging about being happy. You dipshits painted a picture of me as a basement dweller, or as having a sad life. i provided the reality. You're the one making accusations. I'm simply pointing out that you all have a nigger mentality because your'e defending stealing. OP said he got himself into this situation. I'm waiting to hear the sob story about how he got into it.

it wasn't me that brought my happiness into this friend, i was just trying to help a kid get food and tell an idiot to fuck off

he was talking to me friend

I hope you really are 12. Because it's embarrassing to be a grown man without a shred of maturity or tact. Everyone seems right on the money, you're just a shitty, sad racist. Why don't you drink some bleach to make your insides nice and white broski?

You're the one painting the picture for us you grand old autist lol.

Ah. I'm a bit distracted with dinner.

In any case, if someone steals or defends stealing, they're basically a nigger. If they can live with that, well they're not the only ones in the world. But they are still niggers.

>racist

Good thread, thanks for the pizza tip fellow poorfag here born into it. thanks man

Here's some dope poor people hack from an ex-homeless motherfucker

>Call pizza place and place a huge fucking order about fifteen minutes before they close
>don't pick that shit up
>drive by about two hours after they close and get that shit out of the trash for free. Boom. Food for a few days.
>Go into chipotle and tell em you're homeless. You can get bowls of rice and beans for free
>Panera has good deals like that too
>Selling plasma fucking blows but sometimes you need some god damn cash. Get ready to waste about six to eight hours of your day for like thirty bucks. Keep your energy up by eating the ketchup packets at Wendy's afterwards. Otherwise you might pass out.
>Government will give you a free cell phone to help you find a job and stop being poor
>food stamps are a pain in the ass to get. Food pantries at colleges and churches are the way to go. Also look up to see if there's a food not bombs group in your city. Hippies feeding hobos. It's hippy food but it's better than processed garbage.
>Bakeries bake fresh everyday. Yesterday's bread is today's trash. It's still good. Eat that shit.
>You can get shower tokens for free at truck stops if you hang around and just talk to truckers. Just hang out, be friendly, don't suck a dick.
Ask me for anymore or if you need any specific advice.

why not just apply for food stamps, if youre between jobs it should be easy

Food stamps is hard as fuck to get. I had an easier time getting medicaid than food stamps. DHS won't help you either. They're just as beaten by the god damn world as the people they're trying to help.

OP here. No sob story my dude. I'm not here for pity, this is just to have fun and talk about being poor and life hacks to get discounts on food or w/e. I've held positions with discretionary funds made available to me in the past. If I were a thief, I could easily do much better than "steal" a pizza haha. I'm not looking for pity, maybe you are or you were when you found yourself in similar circumstances and that's okay bud. Most of my time is going towards laying the foundation for my startup. I completely understand if you simply can't. Many people from your generation have the same problem. It's the reason why our economy is currently in the toilet and people my age (28) will most likely never see a dime of soc security even though we're all still required to pay in. Your generation has this insane belief that the only thing that matters is working hard for no reason. That leads to people not understanding something as simple as the housing market and destroying the economy in the first place. The current economic deficit is a few factors of magnitude worse than the great depression ever was, and we're currently even on a bit of an upswing. But maybe we should just be proud of you for figuring out how to navigate the internet all on your own right?

How's that for a sob story you doofus? Lmao

Food Banks. Find as many in your area as you can, and hit them as often as you can. Learn to cook too. If you're an Amerifag, dial 211 from any phone and ask about food banks

It'd be an improvement on your life, specifically your mental health, if you made an effort to be less judgmental of others.

Really good stuff dude. What's post op usually like on calling in the big orders? You usually wait around for long?

Just call it in before they close and then just scout the place out. Pizza places usually take about 1-2 hours to actually close once they flip the sign from open to close. They have to clean and count the tills, takeout the trash (aka your pizza), etc. I would either just roll by about two hours after or just post up a safe distance from the dumpster and watch them take my pizza out.

>If you're fat,then your body can easily survive with no food for at least a month

This is false. Your fat stores will provide you energy, to be sure, but they cannot provide essential nutrients that you need, such as sodium and potassium.

I work at a papa john its so east to get a free pizza from us its not even funny

>set out a chicken breast, some zucchini, mushrooms and bell peppers

holy shit, I wish I were as successful as you
pls teach me senpai

I think you missed your window m8. Pretty sure he went to kill himself already.

Good. Kill kill kill

I didn't even read the OP

Goddamn I want some vodquila now

Drive up to McDonalds drive thru and just bitch you didnt get one or two items.

They literally dont give a shit and will give it to you

Last week i went in, and the guy handed me some other guys bag. When i told him thats not mine, he looked inside and his pot head ass was all "uhh, you can just like take it' and walked away

OP here. I'm perfectly fine with this reaction.

Check food pantrys. They usually have goodie bags that can fill in a meal or two. It ain't much, but it's better then starving.

i miss jewpon threads. never had the balls to use one.

sell drugs. There seems to be a demand.

If you fill out rhe survey on a kfc recipt you can get a free go cup with the purchase of a drink, look for recipts with offers

Good on you user. I am also a business owner. I love how everyone on here is supposed to be a neet in their parents basement. I am sure there are many successful people on Sup Forums.

Did that shut ever actually work? I always thought it was just a troll