Was Sup Forums ever bullied?

Was Sup Forums ever bullied?

Share your stories and how it affected you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6ucIOZD5Ya0
youtu.be/I8A16YhS4L0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i was bullied for so long that i killed myself

the end

>Bullied by my older brother from the time I can remember until grade 10
>He would mimmic me, call me ugly, tell me I have a speech impediment, call me a wimp, say I'm skinny, tell me I'm a loser, tell me I had no life because I played WoW, tell me I had no friends, and would tell me I would be alone and not have any friends when I was older
>One time in grade 8 I had 4 friends over from school. My mom and her husband were gone for the night so it was just us. My brother and his friends showed up unexpectedly, came to the basement where we were all hanging out and his 19 year old friend started roasting me in front of my friends, he was drunk, and everything he said to me he basically yelled it "user HAS NO FRIENDS, HE'S A FUCKING LOSER, HE'S SENSITIVE AND HIS BROTHER TOLD US NOT TO BULLY HIM TONIGHT BUT WE'RE HERE BULLYING HIM!!!"
>Holding back my fucking tears because there is like 12 people around me

I remember that shit. It still hurts even at 24 years old..

regular older brother stuff. grow a fucking pair Jesus christ

That's just brother stuff. Mine did the same kinda thing. I also broke his arm one time when we were wrestling. Brothers just do dumb shit to each other.

True. I guess it felt different for me because my mom and dad separated at a young age, and my brother lived with my dad and I lived with my mom. So we would only see each other like every other weekend for 2 days. We weren't exactly close.

No, I was a bully. I feel bad, but not that bad.

I wasn't really bullied, but my sister was.
Heard about it one day when she told our mother, and i knew who the kid were...
i ended up breaking his nose and got him moved to another school... felt good man

>being this much of a white knight faggot

>be me
>had to move schools to a private school because my parents thought i was gifted
>was a social outcast for two years in school
>kids constantly picked on me and i either blew up on them (mind you i have anger issues) or cried, because i was a sensitive bitch
>whenever the former happened, i was the one who got in trouble because i would get physical
>bullies always got away with fucking with me as long as they got me to respond
>one day, bullies manage to get all the students to act like i'm not there at recess
>no matter how much i try to talk to people, they ignore me
>i'm excluded from all outdoor activity
>we go back inside
>i take a pair of scissors from the crafts table and take them to my neck, but then put them down
>teacher sees this and drags me to the principals office
>she tells the principal i tried to self-harm
>my mom gets called up, the principal trying to console me
>mom gets here, drags me away from the principal
>she realizes what this school did to me
>still have depression and social anxiety, and general feeling of not fitting in

because of the whole self-harm thing, i was taken to a mental hospital for a while at just 10. i can greentext that if you want.

Fucking pussy.

fuck that being bullied by your older siblings can be hell. Especially when you're the youngest. Verbal abuse at a young age can have a huge impact on people. Just because "Oh it's just your brother xDD" doesn't mean shit.

I went through the same thing nigger I get it now

Nah. I was always a big guy. people understood that i had no problem with getting into a fist fight.

But one guy, he was new to the school, and like most new kids, he gained popularity just for being new. All while not being warned to not fuck with me.

>"Hey fatass"
>Wot cunt?
>"Someone told me you still play on your Super Nintendo"
>Yeah. . . What about it?
>"You're a fat loser who still plays nintendo. That's what."

Shit escalated from there until after school. We had a little scuffle at the park across the street.

>Thinks he can fight
>He throws a left hook instantly
>Move back a bit
>His wrist connects with my chest
>He keeps throwing left hooks for some reason
>Keep moving back until I'm on the curb
>Take too long to dodge hit
>left hook lands
>Weak fuck isn't stronk enough to K.O
>Proceed to punch the dude in the nose
>He runs away with blood gushing from his nose.

Somehow I wasn't, had a handfull of 'negative interactions' but nothing serious, even though I was a awkward as fuck, weird looking short kid.

In retrospect I got off real well, always got along with people, had some good friends, guess they were some nice guys.

Yeah. People didn't like me very much. Used to be too skinny, got bullied by kids when i was in elementary school. got fat as fuck in middle school, got bullied for that. high school bullying lasted until I was a sophomore. after my growth spurt and shit I was as big as some of the senior football players, and I weighed 185, didn't look as fat anymore. stopped after I snapped and got into another dudes face and dared him to swing so I could have some fun.

>be me
>8th grade
>all my friends were a year older than me and went to high school so I was practically alone for a year
>i ended up getting into this popular kid group of my class and just became the laughing stock all year
>right before winter break the autist who will do anything came up to me and pulled my pants down infront of the one kid who was nice to me
>same kid threw a rock at me and knocked me out 2 days before
>these kids really fucked me up and i haven't been able to have a real realtionship with anyone in my life since then
>those people really fucked me up

>Be me
>Grade 7
>There is this quiet, shy gamer looking dude who doesn't really have any friends
>You can tell he's a fan of Mario and Sonic because he has a Sonic sticker on his calculator and he was hyped as fuck for the Wii (this was back in 2006)
>I stole his calculator one time and I remember turning back to look at him and he was so sad that he lost his calculator with his shiny sonic sticker on it. I threw it in the trash after class
>One time, before class, I went to the stick and poured tons of water on his chair, and once class started, the dumbass actually sat down without looking at his seat and got his ass soaked. He sat up instantly and the class laughed
>We also had drama class together, and one time me, my friend, and the weird kid got partnered up
>Me and my friend had this bromance where we could practically read each others minds
>We both start fucking with him
>We accuse of him of wetting his bed, and then just role with it "why do you still wet your bed, user?"
>"You're in grade 7 user and you still piss the bed? LOLOL"
>He would get pissed and say "NOO I DON'T PEE THE BED SHUT UP"
>He got he pissed off he hit me right in the face, and he was so weak, frail, and puny that I literally just laughed and did nothing.
>His aggression for the better of him, and he lost control and hit me out of rage, and even his rage induced fist couldn't do damage
>that's how fucking weak this faggot was
>He eventually stopped going to class and me and my buddy were sad because it was fun to bully him
>Found his facebook page a while back (now at age 22)
>The dude is a weird anime weeb/Nintendo fanboy that I image would browse Sup Forums

I was bullied constantly in school up until I just started fighting everyone. Since then I've had trouble controlling my anger and resort to violence too quickly. I'm in my 30s now and still carry a lot of the depression and anger from those days around.

I was. I was the tall lanky dork and always got fucked with. It all ended when I finally beat the ever loving shit out of the kid.

>carrying depression and anger from something that happened more than half your life time ago.

Seek help

I have

lmao. this is the kind of shit I like

Who else here was the /bully/?

I bullied the fuck out of people in grade 4,5, 6,7 and 8. Stopped in grade 9 because I got in trouble too many times and was threatened to be removed from the school.

Had a great time talking shit to peoples faces. I miss it. You do that now and you get shot or jumped by 7 guys when your back is turned.

Look at it this way - at least you're aware of it. Which gives you a leg up on being able to control it as opposed to most people who don't know why the hell they snap.

You're self aware - so kudos to you.

I was. Got shot twice. Shot back. Didn't regret it.

yes. there's not much to say about it. i was just an ugly kid without friends who got bullied by all the girls and jocks.

>I bullied the fuck out of people
You didnt bully no one, faggot. You got your lunch money taken and pantsed in front of girls on the reg, don't lie.

lmao thats not being a white knight ur a retarded pussy that is scared of confrontation

> beta af
Was called a cow

>Grade 7 (2006-2007) was literally the only year in my entire life that I felt confident and comfortable with myself.

>I had failed my first year of grade 7 at a different school because I never attended class and had some bully issues. So I changed schools. Had a huge growth spurt over that summer.

>I was going to be the oldest kid in my new classes. One whole year older. It made me feel confident. Like I was better than them for being older. Like I have more experience, like I was stronger.

>Instantly I had confidence. I was out going, and literally on my first day of school I made friends with the most popular kid in our grade. Literally. The most popular kid in grade 7 was asking me to hangout. I was good looking, I was taller than everyone else. I'm not even kidding, I heard from SOO many people that tons of girls liked me. It was hilarious. I had girls coming up to me saying "So-and-so really likes you user, would you ever date her?"

>I was so not use to this that I didn't know what to do. Literally just last year I was being bullied and had no confidence. And now I have multiple girls and their friends asking me out. I never dated any of these girls (a decision I regret greatly) because I felt too young to have a relationship.

>Anyways. Had tons of friends, had tons of friends who were girls. I remember my counsellor even telling my Mom on parent-teacher night that I was one of the most popular kids in the school. The smile on my moms face when she was told that. People wanted to be partners with me in class projects/gym class. People were asking for me MSN.

>Then it all went away in grade 8 because my insecurities crept back into me, and I slowly reverted back into a shy, quiet person
>I kept a good amount of friends, but the popularity was gone. Things got worse over the years, and now I'm in my 20s and only have 1 friend

>grades 1-4 consistently made fun of/beat up for smelling weird
>6-8 called fat and stupid/beat up for it
>9-10 called faggot/druggie for having long hair, got into a lot of fights
>11 stopped going to school
>now hate everyone

You smelly, fat druggie. Get off my board.

hehe. You sound like a beta bitch with that mentality.

Speaking of your post
>lunch money

This brings me back to grade 9 when a grade 7er dropped 2 bucks on the ground and I quickly swept it up and ran off with it with him chasing me. It was so easy to escape, but I remember him being so pissed he looked like he had tears in his eyes. Wouldn't even be surprised if that kid was you, judging by how ass-hurt you are over my post.

It's better to have one good friend than a dozen fake friends dude.

feels bad man. you had the chance to fuck hot jailbaits und didnt take it.

i never had the chance. im 28 now and have 0 friends. i had two good friends. one killed himself. the other one attempted suicide 3 times and doesnt want to talk to me anymore since he has mental problems.

but thats life bro. could be worse...

4th grade was my last good year. We moved and I left my friends behind. All in all I had: 2 Elementary, 2 middle schools, and 2 high schools. Had the usual idiots who like to name call. Faggot was popular by this one guy. There was this one kid though at my 2nd elementary-Jeff S.

>Jeff was hyperactive like no other and didn't seem to take his meds
>Always pushing my limits, one day even knocking the glasses from my head
>Burning rage, but turn the other cheek/high road/etc
>One day he pushes me too far, figuratively and literally
>Teacher leaves room
>He gets up and starts pushing me in my chair
>Announces "Look he won't do anything, blah blah blah
>Literally see red, not a hint of exaggeration.

I stand up and with all my might I deck him in the face. It was almost like I wasn't in control.

>His glasses went flying and he flopped on the ground twitching.
>Still not sure if it was an act as he was known to exaggerate.
>Teacher walks in and sees him on the ground
>Tells him to get in his seat.
>He tries to explain that I punched him
>Briefly tell her what happened and yes I did punch him
>She tells us all to finish our classwork and doesn't do anything

His reputation as an annoying trouble making cunt caught up to him. He didn't bother me much after that other than a few snide remarks, but he never laid another hand on me.

Long term repercussions of switching schools and dealing with asshats led me to become a social recluse with little interest in other humans. Friendships, relationships, everything is fickle and subjective. I found happiness primarily in solitude and a few friends here and there who were good people. Had 2 relationships, neither lasted more than a year. Been single for 11 years now, but have house, successful career, etc. Just a little socially stunted.

In 7th grade meanest girl in the whole school had the same last name as me. So, often when seating was done alphabetically I'd have to sit right behind her. She'd turn around and stare at me with like a look of disgust. Once I said "what are you looking at?" She replied "nothing much." I was somewhat comforted by the fact that she had several targets, but I think I was the only male. She was really hot. But she was notoriously mean. People were afraid of ME because they thought maybe I was her brother. I had a class with her and the first day of class the teacher asked if we were brother and sister and she had to let the whole class know how revolted she was that the teacher would ask that. It was rough being bullied by a girl because you're not supposed to fight back. A guy I'd just punch in the face. But when she'd be mean, I never had any response whatsoever. Maybe that's why he kept doing it? By the 9th grade she rarely bothered with me. Perhaps she matured. First day of 10th grade she wasn't there. I heard someone say she changed high schools. I'm pretty sure it was to start somewhere new where her mean girl reputation. Anyway, when I found out she changed schools, it was a really happy day. I'm always nice to people, and would never harm someone, but her, even all these years later, I'd like to keep her locked up in a secret basement. And what I'd want to do most of all is poop in her mouth every day. I'd tell her if she didn't eat it I'd gouge her eyes out. Maybe I'd gouge one out just to let her know I mean business. I guess I'd rape her too, but pooping in her mouth every single day would be what would really satisfy.

>15 yo
>fatasfatass
>self conscious about image, weight, face, voice, etc
>grew up in trash neighborhood so got punked on by ghetto niggers and mexicans and the whites that hang out with them
>constantly getting shit stolen, called names, pushed, punched, etc
>fast forward 3 years
>callused and angry
>got really lean and tall during growth spurt
>started playing football, then eventually rugby
>people stopped talking shit after I fractured some dudes cheekbone in the high school quad for spreading rumors and putting me on blast in front of everyone
>only fight I ever got in after that point because kids are scared
>remember how it felt to loath my existence every day for 3-4 years and dread going outside
>still have body image issues because of it
>hate ghetto/hood people of any kind because of it
>relive most embarrassing and painful moments sometimes and still feels like it just happened
>27 now and hate bullies more than hell itself
>would probably stop to help some young random kid getting jumped out of sheer hatred for bullies

Yeah, I was bullied in middle school.

I ended up moving away from my hometown cause my dad got a good job opportunity in a different, while there I hit some massive growth spurt's, gained some massive muscle frame and looked intimidating as fuck.

We ended up moving back to my hometown and the guys who use to bully me ended up being terrified of me.

Felt good.

I think this fantasy is some insight as to why you were bullied.

In a different town*

Honestly he sounds more alpha than you because he doesn't have to act like a tough guy on /b

Shit I got the cops called on my group for bullying and shit
>Be in grade 8
>Fat fucking whale twins who are the whiniest richest fags in the school start fucking with my little buddy
>little buddy can't defend himself like seriously 4 feet tall and 90 pounds
>The whales stab him in the back with a pencil in the art room
>decide to lightly fuck with them back
>One tried out for the basketball team claiming to be the best in the world
>Doesn't make team
>Ripped on him so much that his parents came in to talk to the coaches to make him the "equipment manager"
>lol what
>find out the twins have a YouTube channel of them stuffing their fucking faces on camera and putting "challenge" or "GONE WRONG" to make an excuse for being fucking pigs
>start fucking with them
>calling them autistic whales and shit nothing too bad
>they took it really bad
>make a video about the "haters" (my boys and me)
>In the video manager whale says "stop calling us autistic because it's offensive to autistic people"
>what
>rip on them even more
>they say that whoever it is is too scared to come out and give their name
>I use a label maker to make name tags using the usernames of the accounts
>principal's office the first time he sees it
>ask principal what he's talking about (threw away name tag in hallway)
>tell him I think the fact that they make these videos is an invitation to be picked on
>Principal even says watching the videos made him gag
>fuck with the whales even more now
>Whenever we see them walking start yelling "bewomp a womp a womp a womp a womp a womp"
>Tell manager to slow down start calling him "speed racer"
>gets so bad that manager fag has his rich gaf parents get the county prosecutor to have an assembly about how bullying is dangerous
>had4thisyear.jpeg
Cont.?

I never wanted to poop in anyones mouth till she came along so no

Still, you're a fuckin freak dude. probably hardly ever bathed and smelled/looked like shit

post the channels if you arent full of shit

youtu.be/6ucIOZD5Ya0

deleted most of my comments

youtu.be/I8A16YhS4L0
This is the one about the "haters"

>2017
HOW OLD ARE YOU FAGGOT

Good for you bro. I had similar situations but was such a weak beta bitch in school I never had it in me to do what you did. Really regret it now, 20 years later.

Sorry about all that op, but get ready to adapt and get over it. There's a lot of shit you'll have to deal with in life and caring about not fitting in will hurt you.

Wasn't really bullying in my school, just trash talk. Even the teachers trash talked us. Pretty good shit.

>be me, 9th grader
>live in the south
>piss off coach one day
>"You old bastard, wing t wasn't around when you were in school."
>"You go run a mile you fucking Alabama windchime!"
>tried running while laughing ass off

>be me, still 9th grade
>me and gay kid trash talking each other
>don't remember how it started but teacher got involved
>"Stay outta our business you old cunt"
>"Get outta my class faggot"
>"You git out too you little shit"

>be me, graduation night
>we now have a nignog in our class
>everyone calls him nigger
>he fucking hates it, brought a gun to school once
>but so did everyone else, just stayed in vehicles
>I give my speech
>they hand me diploma
>run back to mic and yell user IS A STUPID NIGGER

Good times.

Gather 'round faggots and hear me out

>Be me, 8th grade
>Beta retard as i am now
>Have only 1 good friend
>He used to roll with the big boys but for some reason he decided that he likes my company more
>He's a tough dude, nobody had the balls to touch him
>Once I told him about how I'm sick of being pushed around
>Tells me that I need to man the fuck up
>I never thought of myself as someone wiho would stand up to a bully but agreed anyways
>Few weeks later, almost the end of the school year
>"Banter" atmosphere, everyone's chilling, laughing and having fun in general
>Some dudes start making fun of me for no apparent reason
>They fuck with my clothing (pull mey hoodie laces, untie my shoes etc.)
>Get really pissed but calm on the outside
>Another dude who I was good with kicked my knees from behind so i fall
>Face filled with anger like a fucking tomato
>Slapped the motherfucker so hard he started loosing his consciousnes
>Push him as hard as i could and he falls, sliding on the floor like a meter after he fell
>The hallways go quiet
>The bell rings
>Since it's the end of primary school for us our teacher gave us two topics for an end of year essay
>"Bad experiences at school"
>"Good experiences at school"
>Fuckyes.jpg
>Write about this mentioning that i think about suicide sometimes
>Fast forward a few days she brings back our essays cheked
>Think I'd get a bad grade because i mentioned suicide
>Don't give a fuck because I'm an excellent student and one bad grade wouldn't hurt
>I get the highest grade
>Can't believe it but still fuck yes
>Teacher calls me to come after class to talk about the essay i wrote
>Lowkey i hoped she'd rape me because she's hot (i know that won't happen but it's nice to dream)
>She talks about my essay trying to help me because she saw i was depressed
>Actually fucking helps me
>School ends, finals pass
>Really happy that i had that talk
>Tfw a she helped me with depression
>Tfw can never talk to her again

New kid came to school in 8th grade. He bullied me and a few of the other boys in our class. I didn't fight back at all, was afraid he would single me out. But once I hit puberty and grew about a foot I have never been bullied since. I always stick up for people at parties or bars that are being bullied. I am around 40-1 in fights in my life. And the 1 loss I tried to fight a group of guys.

>be me in middle school
>just graduated from super nice cozy elementary school to downtown Detroit looking ghetto middle school
>innocent and warm hearted young me didn't stand a chance
>get beaten up on my first day there by mouthbreathing gorillas
>lunchtime i have to find a place to sit
>thankfully i find my friends from elementary and sit with them
>they have made some new ghetto friends
>not nearly as ghetto as the average kid there, so i'll take what i can get
>one of the ghetto kids is actually real nice and could be confused for one of us elementary kids
>its an indian girl so i guess being indian her parents raised her right or something idk
>develop crush on her
>in gym class our coach says we all have to pick a partner for the class to count our pushups and situps etc
>look around for an elementary kid
>noone but indian girl is there so i snag her quickly and she complys
>fast forward a couple weeks and me and indian girl are super close
>shes practically my best friend and i even talk to her more than any of the elementary kids
>doing laps in gym when the meathead king kong of the class trips her and laughs
>instantly pissed
>dont fight him tho because im a twig and he's like floyd mayweather
>pick her up and start to console her
>a force knocks my nose into the dirt before i can realize whats happening
>meathead has football punted my head into the dirt
>it hurts like a bitch but i hold back the tears
>stand up and see him about to do the same thing to indian girl
>tackle him to the ground
>i threw about three good punches before his meathead groupies put me on my back and stomped the shit out of me
>meathead spits on me and calls me a bitch and walks away
>unable to move an inch my eyes watered as all i could do was watch as they messed with indiangirl
>the pain i felt from being too weak to sotp them outweighed the pain in my body by a million
>cont.

In grade 9 I kissed my friend in front of a group of girls he was talking to. That's the meanest thing I've ever done lol

Since my older brother gave me problems everyday was used to it and would always stand up to it.
Some people did try but I broke his nose with a chair soo everyone knew that bullying wasn't welcome around me.

I was bullied by older kids when I was younger but got over it because there will always be people who want to fuck with you.

That and the fact that one of the kids who use to bully me works at mcdonalds, and I like to go make long and confusing orders then complain when he gets them wrong.

are you keemstar

continue please

Uses to be bullied by my cousin. Knocked her out during a sparring match she forced me to be in during my teen years

bullied all throughout my life bc skinny little snitch loser nerd who mtg and wore hiking shoes, big baggy jackets and sweatpants every day. poor hygeine too. decided i was done with it.
hit highschool, put on some weight, dressed right and showered every morning. got jordans and vans, started hanging out with all the basketball player type black kids. smoked a lot of weed, lost my virginity that year to a 5'1 cute little hispanic girl who later got expelled for smoking weed in the bathrooms.
next year, and for the rest of highschool i just wore vans, bomber jackets and the like. it was pretty good.
just decided to stop being a faggot

>tell my dad i want to take up weight training and boxing
>my dad is excited as fuck because up until this point the only hobbies ive had were video games and dragonball z
>dad pays for everything and signs me so i start my training in a week
>that was when i first started training
>at first i have no idea what im doing and feel like an idiot
>the first week im a nub
>after about a month i get the hang of things
>years later my body is a fucking weapon
>its high school now and after being bullied all through middle school im still at the bottom of the totem pole
>but im starting to make a lot more friends
>indian girl and me talk less now because after that first year of middle school we never had classes together again
>the only time i see her in high school is during lunch now
>its pretty much hopeless but im hopelessly in love
>over time my popularity increases
>by junior year im at the top of the totem pole
>im not chad but im one of chads meathead groupies, probably fifth most popular in my grade
>get hit on my girls but they are all meh tier
>only the top two chads get the cheerleader tiers
>we do meathead things as you can expect, stupid shit only an idiot could find fun in
>we ride around in a car with blasting music singing, we drink a lot, we talk shit about everyone else, etc.
>the one thing i dont do that they do is harassing others
>they like to joke with betas and i think they honestly see it as joking, but i can see in the betas eyes that they are scared for their lives
>I watch but i never participate
>One day im walking to my lunch table when i see the lead meatheads missing from it
>I sat down and asked where they went and the others pointed
>chad was picking on someone and the others were gone, must have run to the bathroom
>Thats when i noticed the one being picked on was indiangirl
>I got up and jogged over, I saw indiangirl with her head down, eyes straight to the floor

final cont.

also not greentext bc im lazy shitbag

Man, you really impressed the thread. How do we become successful Barney Badass like yourself? Just kidding, you're one of these pathetic nobodies who LARPs online for (You)'s and to feel important because you probably get your ass kicked by a stepdad, huh? LOL what a clown. Aint no bigger bitch than you, i know exactly your type. You talk long shit but you get stomped out every time you gotta knuckle up.

apparently there's another bully thread. this is my bully story i posted there as well.

when i was really young some neighborhood girls bullied me, they were a little bit older than me and bigger than me.

one time they started bullying on the sidewalk. there was some gum in the ground that someone spit out of their mouth and it was all stepped on and flat. they made me scrape up the gum and chew it. it was gritty with dirt and stuff in it. then they asked me to share the gum with them. i tore it into 4 equal pieces, gave them 3 pieces. they then took their pieces and immediately put it and rubbed it deep into my hair. they laughed at me and i ran home crying. my mom had to cut out huge chunks of my hair to get the gum out.

i don't know how it affected me. i hate all people and have no friends and never go outside except to work, so maybe this contributed, but i think it's more funny than hurtful to me because who would scrape up used gum from the sidewalk and chew on it?

>chad grabs her binder and says hey user catch and throws it to me
>i caught it and walked up the two of them
>chad is about to start explaining what hes doing
>he gets out "Dude check out indiangirl she's like a mime dude she just wont'-" before I slam the binder against his face as hard as i can
>he falls to the floor and looks up at me with a wtf look
>I got on top of him and started to ground and pound
>He was out in seconds
>I got up and indiangirl was gone, must have run off
>I looked around and everyone was staring at me
>I got in so much heat for that
>I got suspended but avoided expulsion because I was defending indiangirl from bullying
>Chad got a tap on the wrist and was free to go
>When I came back none of my friends would talk to me
>Back to square one at the bottom of the totem pole, I wasn't gonna try to reconstruct a friendship with those assholes anyway
>I was too pissed that they picked on people anyway
>I sat alone at lunch, but indiangirl came and sat next to me
>She thanked me and started joking about how i had some nice punches in there
>We talked for a while then she invited me to sit at her table
>I sat next to her and made some new friends which were my friends all through junior to senior year
>I even asked indiangirl to prom and she said yes
>When I graduated everyone said we were all gonna keep in touch and stay friends forever
>That lasted about a week
>I was back to having no friends, which is where i'm at now

I haven't talked to indiangirl since graduation, and never had the balls to ask her out, but hey maybe i'll shoot her a text when i have the balls and something will happen, or i'll ruin a perfectly good friendship and lose her forever

Who knows

Just text her now. Spice up a conversation. If you believed in yourself then user you can now.

My older female cousin used to hold me down and sit on my face when I was younger almost every single time she came over to visit. At first I hated it so much, but overtime I started growing more and more accustomed to it, and now I can't get off unless the girl I'm with sits on my face. Bitch fucked me up.

Didn't mean to reply to that message specifically

Discord invite = 2kPS4FM

join to talk about our problems

Don't hesitate. Text her now. What do you have to lose? You currently have nothing, and if you end up with nothing, you LOST nothing. Man the fuck up and experience life.

Jeez. Look at your lucky ass. I swear, if you fucking dare not text her to ask her out on a date you are the ultimate dumbass. So many dudes have tried being in your shoes one way or another and you just blow it off because you're "too scared." Here's a greentext for you:

>Grow some fucking balls, stop being such a pussy, and just date her already.

>i can greentext that if you want.
What are you waiting for?

Imagine being 22 and being sad enough to brag about the time you stole 2 bucks from a 7th grader.

I guess I was a bully on this one girl. She was sometimes funny and I would laugh at her jokes in 8th grade. After a few weeks of laughing at her jokes, I guess she thought I liked her. I go to 4th period and there is a note on my desk asking for me to be her boyfriend.
I never mentioned this, but she is pretty ugly. She had a "May I speak with the manager" haircut, hair on her upper lip, hair all up her arms and neck. She was nasty. Her voice was really masculine too.
She left the room while I was reading the note so I told her friend "Hell fucking no". I immediately engage in conversation with my best friends, and these friends are unforgiving hilarious friends. Funniest guys Ive ever met.
I tell them about how she asked me out. My ginger friend said "WTF NO! SHE LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING DOG". I agree. He declares that her new name is Scruffy. And so it is, for the rest of the year.
Scruffy comes into the room just before the bell rings. She sees me laughing with my asshole friends so she knows whats up. Scruffy sits down, obviously sad. Me and my buddies get ballsy.
OWWWWWWWWW.
We start howling at the top of our lungs like a wolf. Extremely loud. All of the asshole smart kids are like "Stop OMG". We dont give a fuck. OWWWWWWWWW!
Other girl sits in front of me, she is really cute. Start telling her about why we are howling. Shes totally in on it. Starts howling like crazy.
We start doing this every day. Whenever I walk in the class and see Scruffy and my boys. OWWWWWWWWWWW!!
One day the girl in front of me goes above and beyond the call of duty. She tells Scruffy "Hey! Hey! Go like this OWWWWWW!"
Scruffy does kind of a half smirk. She totally knows its about her.
She complies "Owwww?".
Me and the boys are rolling on the floor literally. Not holding back at all. Good times.

Lol this. Bragging about stealing 2 bucks from a 7th grader on Sup Forums to top it off.

>Art class
>At desk with 4 like-minded assholes (including myself)
>Mind of destruction
>Drawers are full of artwork that classes are working on
>There is another drawer with tons of paint in it
>Perfect
>Pour paint all inside the drawer
>Shake it around real nice
>4 class periods of artwork completely destroyed
>Some girl in my class is crying
>Greatness

In grade 1 kids threw basket balls at me for fun during recess in the gym

lil fucking bitch nobody cares on hear

Shut the fuck up lil fucking bitch. You are the reason Sup Forums is bad

boo motherfucking hoo.
wasnt a bully was alpha

Was always picked on by this one kid (I wasn't very athletic, I had asthma, and just overall couldn't run or do sports)
>I got bored and searched his name up on google. Turns out he was bullied before I knew him (back in 2009) and his parents almost took this shit to court.
>so basically he was bullied, then he bullied me in a similar way.
>he was also the elementary school athlete/fuck boy, so of course he got away with it, while I got in major shit for calling him a cunt.
>they also assumed I was a bad person and always assumed I was the cause to a problem because they found my binder (which the teacher took without me knowing) and found some sketches I drew of buildings on fire.
>they used the drawings against me and said I was gonna shoot up the fucking elementary school. When instead the drawings were a result of being bored as fuck in a class where I'm not learning shit
>everyone in eight grade was the bully. I was considering suicide at the time but never did. By the time the 9th grade came along my mom was going through a mental abuse phase for months and she took it all out on me. Now I haven't been suicidal since, although my mom still treats me like shit from time to time

Kindergarten to 7 grade. They didn't like me for me being me, idk why it started. They didn't like that I didn't lose easily. 1v1 easy, 1v2 meh, 1v3 wtf?, 1v4+ . . . It seemed to never end. I didn't like the fighting because I spent more time defending myself instead of making friends. I never got arrested or anything, nor did I get into any gangs. Lone wolf. It stopped after the Columbine shooting. They thought I would kill everyone. I just wanted Warheads(strawberry), videogames and nachos . . . And friends. Being a kid sucked

I was bullied most of the way through primary school, only noticed it in the last 3 years during which time I got into 3 fights varying from serious enough for most of the school to know about it to not very serious only really my class knew about it as I'm typing it I'm remembering that the my very serious fight actually happened a few times because it was part of a rivalry I had with this kid who wasn't exactly the skinniest guy around (all the bullying was about me being fat) the fights with this kid never really went anywhere and we are on good terms now (this all happened in like 2009) I had fight with an even chubbier kid which ending with him throwing his hat at me so I threw it in a bin and we are also on good terms now. My most serious fight if you would believe it happened with a spastic kid and happened twice the first time I had a fight with him started with most of the people in my class (this happened during lunch I think) running into the me like pricks as I would try to defend myself before I ended up grabbing the retard, I almost ending up chocking the skinny cunt out (when I say skinny I mean this cunt was like a bag of twigs) but ending up letting go, the second time was after he had left the school and was now in high school and doing that fag thing where you go back to your old school to impress a bunch of 11 year olds and as everyone was walking out we were yelling insults back and forth until he....charmingly stated with no subtlety stated that he fucked my mum (having recently become a bastard I was extremely volatile) so I quickly started punching the shit of out him up a hill and when we got to the top I stopped for a second giving him enough time to threaten me with a rip stick that I have no doubt in my mind was fake so I taunted him to hit me with it so he cracked me right in the knee with it and fucking Dooley that shit hurt like fuck so much so I limped for the next day or 2. That was pretty much the end of my fights expect for.cont..

good job user

This just in, somebody on Sup Forums has been bullied.

cont...there was one more little thing that happened where my friends little brother was walkin past me and I swear I heard him call me fat so without hesitation I pushed him forcefully to the ground. I felt bad about it because his brother was a really good friend of mine. Because of those situations I have somewhat mild depression and a hatred for children and many many many other disorders. So life is fun.