I finally got it! Earth is Mexico and Elysium is the USA

I finally got it! Earth is Mexico and Elysium is the USA.

wtf I love undocumented immigrants now

Other urls found in this thread:

takimag.com/article/elysium_neill_blomkamp_fools_the_critics_again_steve_sailer/print#axzz4JEPaW1Vw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

waiting for the delicious bantz that will without a doubt follow ITT

>I'm gonna have to genocide the shit out of my own race

What did Matt Damon mean with this line?

Elysium is last white enclave, Earth is open borders, multicultural white genocide. Jodie Foster is NWO jew.

I just watched cinemasins for this movie and wow the movie is complete garbage.

They need to remake a DOOM type movie with district\elyisium weapons.

>We did it, we finally have reached Elysium

Seriously

takimag.com/article/elysium_neill_blomkamp_fools_the_critics_again_steve_sailer/print#axzz4JEPaW1Vw
Movie is actually anti open borders lol

>Jodie Foster is NWO jew.
What? She was the one protecting Elysium's borders.

>100% white paradise gets ruined by minorities

Is Elysium a red pilled movie?

Le red pill may may. Kys.

What sucks is that I actually really like this movie for the entertainment factor. Of you ignore the plot, it's actually a really fun movie to watch.

But then I remember that Damon is basically on a mission to both make Earth even more drastically overpopulated than it is and ruin the one good safe-haven that humanity has, all because of his childish "it's not fair" mentality.

It's such a God damn shame.

>it's not fair that some people live in a nice place and have nice things because not everyone does

>we should take this nice place and overcrowd it and overcrowd earth even more than it already is at the same time

>we should make sure that everyone has an equally shitty, dirty, and poor life

>because it's important to be fair

>I should just blindly accept I was born poor and let my kids live a horrible life and not make any effort whatsoever to take them to these machines that could fix their lives in a matter of seconds. No fuck that, I'm poor and that's the end of it I do not deserve any of the rich folks goodies. Also I shouldn't have had kids because it's already overcrowded as fuck. It's just not the rational thing to do!
Grow a fucking spine kids. Also, do you just want shit movies with characters that don't have realistic motivations? If you thought they were trying to ruin le epic white paradise xD your brain may just be a sloppy poltard wasteland.

It's a great movie because of that, the protagonist is retarded and dooms earth civilization because muh feels
Is a very redpilled movie that normies didn't get.

>Redpill

I want Sup Forums to leave.

You think jews actually like niggers? They are a tool to supress whites. Now that tbey had ruined earth, they can finally retire to the space station secure in the fact that earth will be cleansed of life soon due to multiculturalism.

>using Le, May may, and Kys ironically OR unironically
Fuck off

Now that the dust has settled, what did he mean by this?

What are you a polphobe?
This is our home.

pure kino

>our
>home
go out sometimes lad.

Anyone else hate white people?

aaand you just ruined it for me. thanks.

>our home
americuck education

Because you guys take everything too seriously. Way too serious. It's like you guys took a joke seriously and now it engraved into every facet of your life.

Watch a movie? Oh redpill, Jews, sjw
Listen to music? Commie blahblah blah

Its pretty annoying.

I wish it was 2007 and Sup Forums was still constantly raiding Hal Turner.

>le noble sacrifice meme
>its childish to not accept your lot in life

him wanting to fuck over the plutocrats is goat, why would he give a shit about some rich assholes in their orbital paradise?

>all because of his childish "it's not fair" mentality.

Yeah, I don't think not wanting to die of radiation poisoning falls into that category.

>50% can't complete highschool
>massive welfare rates
>massive criminal rates
>thinking this is sustainable
>giving these people free anything is a good idea
>they can't build themselves up despite having all the resources on earth

They're disgusting.

damn hippie scum
if only you´d type in work applications at the same speed you shitpost in maybe you wouldnt have to live in your parent´s basement anymore like a Sup Forums posting fat virgin :^)

Wait, if you're born poor, why are you having kids? Jesus fuck, I'm a 32 year old white male. I don't have kids, you know why? I don't know if I can provide a sustainable future for them. Amazing how the other races don't see this, and instead just shit out kids and ask the government to take care of them.

>using 'redpilled' unironically
Slice your dick off fucking cocksucker

>being on Sup Forums
>wanting Sup Forums to leave

Normie I don't think you know where you are. Try a headcase board like /lgbt/ or /soc/

Nice projection.

Can't stand white people. Fucking.. creators of beautiful civilizations. Fuck those niggers.

you wanted a meme so there´s a meme. even your meme on my meme is a meme

ps. (you)

How many marvels have you created, user? Or you just enjoy role-playing with your friends on pol?

>I don't think you know where you are.
We are at the golden globes
if you put your phone down you'd know that

Maybe you should lose weight. Then, a women would be attracted to you.

How do you know that

Hey

I asked you a question
I said how do you know that

Did you read the script tooooooo

Blowkampf is from South Africa so he already saw the Elysium happening.

>Blowkampf
You mean blomkamp?

>70kg
>lose weight
implying you´d a skeleton :^)

That's because you're leaning towards the gay spectrum m8

Let's start: 1st:
no drugs
no alcohol
no cigarettes

2nd:
Grew up poor, but educated. Loving father and mother, shit brothers who were spoiled because even poor people can be spoiled fags. I'm the youngest aka the responsible one.

3rd:
Everything around me is clean, not because I am a clean freak or like cleanliness, but because I know it's a virtue to have clean surroundings.

4th:
I lead by example and will criticize those around me whom aren't living up to their own expectations. I'll genuinely lend a hand and help them lift themselves up. But people around me are usually self-sufficient enough to be this way too.

You don't need to be a creator of marvels to fit into modern society. You do however have mild obligations and duties to your communities to keep your place clean and neat.

Why do you think decent neighbourhoods have home owners associations where everyone has to mow their lawn X amount etc to keep property values up.

Hell, look at any Asian (the good Asian) suburbs. They're clean, neat tidy.

So you don't have to create marvels, you just have to appreciate what's around you.

There are men that create, and men that destroy.
White men and Asian men create.
Niggers and spics destroy and corrupt.

There's a good reason why the movie did bad in the boxoffice.
People are getting fed up with the "open your borders to everyone" propaganda.

civilization was created by brown people
snowniggers destroyed rome

Let's keep it recent shall we? Who is doing the destroying recently. That's what matters. I don't care who destroyed rome.

In Las Angeles, which is 50% Hispanic, Hispanics are still considered a "minority" there. Because the Jews and Asians are doing better economically than them.

>Who is doing the destroying recently.
America.
Although, to be fair, America wont be white much longer

Which is why it will fall.

You have issues desu

if you don't like Sup Forums then leave this board, leave Sup Forums and go back to your le reddit home. I'm sure you'll be much happier there.

looks like this user coughed up the redpill

>Elysium or the Elysian Fields (Ancient Greek: Ἠλύσιον πεδίον, Ēlýsion pedíon) is a conception of the afterlife that developed over time and was maintained by some Greek religious and philosophical sects and cults.

Chappie was better.