FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK

I made a conscious decision after my last fiasco of a relationship not to go through it again. No woman that I would want to spend time with deserves the hell that I put people through when I care about them..

But for fucking fucks sake, this fucking shit gets fucking old. I put on a fucking hardass fucking front, but fuck I'm fucking lonely.. fuck

baww thread or something. I don't know. This shit just hit me and I'm tired of pretending at the moment. FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_5a708EqfuE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kill yourself and end the suffering

for fucks fucking sake. What the fuck do you fucking get out of making a comment like that? I completely fucking understand lashing the fuck out at people when they hurt you but you don't fucking know me. I'm obviously fucking miserable. Just fucking why.

chill, all gonna be good fam

...good would be a stretch. I'll fucking survive because that's literally all I'm fucking good at. Surviving. But fuck, I'm not a bad fucking person. I fuck up alot, but fuck, i'm human. I legitimately fucking care about people. I'll fucking survive but I'm tired of surviving and having to just be fucking cold all the fucking time. Every now and then this shit fucking hits. Being lonely fucking sucks.

With that said, fucking thank you for the thought. No matter how fucking shitty Sup Forums is to each other, you fucking fucks are always there to fucking tell me to pull my fucking head out of my fucking ass.

Have you tried women?

just cry today, tomorrow you can keep fighting again, everybody has days where you just can't keep going, but will anyways

youtube.com/watch?v=_5a708EqfuE

one less faggot shitposting and filling up /b with misery and whiney faggotry.
you're literally bringing everyone down with you with your fucking worthless faggot OP

this isn't your blog
this isn't your safespace
this isn't somewhere for you to attempt to make worse with depressing faggy shitposts

he's doing something constructive and bettering the universe with his post
meanwhile you attempt to make the rest of us enter the same mindset and level as your pathetic self.

See a therapist and start meditating. Weed's also a short term relief option, but don't over do it or it will lose it's effect. Also, being a burnout isn't fun.

>Being lonely fucking sucks.
no it doesn't you stupid fuck. people fucking suck. the shit people do fucking sucks.
being alone is fucking heaven you stupid miserable bastard.
turn off the stupid part of your brain which desperately wishes to procreate, and you recognize how utterly awful the world and the people in it are.

then accept that there's more to life than just people and fucking.
then thrive as you become a genuine individual in this universe

u have a pottymouth

I got sort of dumped last night by a girl. Long time fwb, we both wanted a relationship at the wrong time

Yes you fucking fuck. and my last fucking attempt was with my fucking high school girlfriend from fucking 15 fucking years ago after we ran into each other after 10 fucking years apart cause i joined the fucking military. meant to be I said. love of my fucking life I said. And she ripped my fucking heart apart laughing with that fucking beautiful fucking voice of hers while she fucking did it. And she did it because I'm a fucking nightmare to date and I fucking know it.

That doesnt change the god damn fact I'm a fucking human and there's a fucking part of me that enjoys fucking companionship. fuck

Give men a try. If you're not into regular masculine dudes you could always go for a twink or a trap.

Are you me? I feel you bud, I can't break that emotional berrier with chicks either and we both end up getting hurt

try being a hikikomori.
it solved all my social problems by eliminating them

>attaching this much emotion onto another person
>let alone a woman
top kek, you deserve this misery you worthless fucking faggot.

>fuck count: 9
impressive

you're fucking wrong you dick riding ass nibbling cock goblin. This is my fucking blog. It is my fucking safespace and I can post whatever the fuck I want here. I have no fucking desire to see your shitty fucking ylyl threads or your fucking trap threads. You know what I fucking do? I fucking ignore them. I dont fucking try fucking tell them they can't post it. You know why? because I have no fucking control over who posts fucking what on a fucking anonymous fucking board. so fuck you. Ill post this exact fucking thread every fucking day for the next fucking month

>fuck count: 19
Hoooo boy

I think we got a meme being born here

>being lonely
I've been alone for so long I've forgotten what loneliness even feels like.

join the fucking boat

>fuck count: 1
embarassing.jpg

i understand u. Im getting through the process of regaining a girl. I think im through the "ban" stage, but im merely at the beginning of the "i fuckin hate u" stage.
But we r talking, so i have my hopes up...
if only she never angered me that much to lead to this...

Listen to this fellow user who's reached enlightenment. Once you've suffered enough you'll be able to control your own dumbass brain chemistry through logic. All these humans killing themselves just to spread their worthless genetic code. Slavery to the highest extent; being enslaved by yourself.
And here's a lil red pill for ya op. Don't ever bother with relationships. Human females never evolved the ability to form emotional bonds and feel love.

>only a month
nigger you're not trying hard enough, look at how long tumblrinas and redditors have been spamming cuck/tranny faggotry.
literally years upon years
that's some serious dedication to their brainwashing attempts.

tl;dr go hard or go home already faggot.

Thats the thing. For the most fucking part I block this shit out with pretending to be an adult and doing adulting things . But every fucking now and then something triggers me and I fucking remember how fucking alone I am. But fuck.. at least someone else fucking understands.

Same
But BJs from 4 girls

>fuck count: 6
back on track

>fuck count: 0
>relationship count: 0
>social interactions with any women ever: 0
>misery olympics competed in: 1

LMAO HAHAHAHA

You're a pathetic human being

HAHAHAAHAHAHA

Kek

op you are retarded
go fix your problems yourself faggot

And you're a fucking cum gargling pillock with a keyboard. I'll consider the fucking source and move on with my fucking life. and I'm still fucking lonely. you solved nothing by posting your fucking half assed fucking attempt at a fucking insult. why the fuck are you fucking here, you fuck!

Gr8 b8 m8

I'm not asking you or fucking anyone else to fix my fucking problem. I'm fucking venting because i fucking can and it fucking hurts sometimes. my problem is fucking fixed. I'm a fucking adult or pretend to be so I'll move the fuck on with my life in about five fucking minutes or when the fucking retarded ass fucking captcha gets too fucking annoying to post.

I'll move on and feel better for venting. You'll still be a fucking cock nibbling bitch. fuck you

guess what dipshit
ive been trough the same stuff , but i dont whine about it to anyone,if something hurts you jsut dont think about it or suck it up

Wrong, you shitdick cock goblin. I don't fucking suck it up. I post on a fucking messageboard and whine like a fucking 5 year old at fucking recess. Then I feel fucking better because 1 out of fucking 90 fucking people says hey.. I get it. I've been there.. and 89 fucking people fucking tell me to fuck off, because they can't fucking do shit else about it. one fucking person acknowledged that it's fucking ok to let down the fucking facade every now and then, and 89 fucking people took time to fucking cry cause they can't fucking do shit else about me posting. I already fucking feel better.

Fuck you and fuck this fucking captcha system

>fuck this fucking captcha system
Just switch the settings to use legacy captcha

im telling you to fuck off because you are dumb as fuck.Here is the thing , you are saying being so dependant to woman hurts and you dont want it to happen again,which is good.BUT THEN YOU ARE NOT FIXING IT YOURSELF.YOU ARE RELYING ON OTHER PEOPLE TO SUPPORT YOU.HOW CAN YOU BE INDEPENDENT DOING THAT?

>fuck count: 10

>fuck count: 14

>fuck count: 21
NEW RECORD
NEW RECORD
NEW RECORD

The fucking thing is that you're fucking illiterate. You have selective fucking autism or some fucking shit. it's not one fucking woman. there is no fucking woman. me and my last fucking ex split up fucking 4 years ago. I'm fucking over that shit. That's not the fucking point. The point is, that I have certain things that push my fucking buttons, certain things that I wont budge on and it makes me a fucking nightmare to date. I made a conscious fucking decision that no woman who is a good enough person to date deserves the hell that dating me comes with.

I'm fucking ok with that decision. It doesn't mean that occassionally, I dont fucking get sad or lonely. Stop projecting your fucking baseless shit at me because you can't fucking read.

With that said, fucking suck it up and deal with the fact I'm shitposting and you can't fucking do a god damn thing about it. By being in this thread against your will, you're simply acknowledging that you're my fucking bitch.

Fuck you.

you curse like a 10 y/o who only knows 2 words
fugg
damn
goddemmm
hang urself pls ty

>fuck count: 21
ooh close to new record

And how does that make you fucking feel? Does that make you fucking angry? What about the fucking fact that i have no fucking plans to hang myself despite your ever so clever fucking suggestion. does that tweak your fucking tits, bitch? Tough fucking shit you fucking twat monger. This board prides itself on using the term fucking faggot 15 times in every fucking thread. I'll fucking say god damn fuck as many fucking times as I fucking want until I fucking feel happy about it.

Fuck you and the fucking dick you rode in on.. bitch.

>fuck count: 17
you're dropping your game OP

The more people I make fucking cry because they came into a thread with a topic they didn't like and are now upset they can't do a fucking thing about it, the happier I feel. A couple more fucking cunttwats and I'll be good to go.

Same

i didnt got upset you dumb motherfucker i dont even care what you say or that my argument is wrong

i got fucking news for ya fella. People that do not care do not continue to engage in the action about which they do not care. You cared enough to reply.

Frankly I don't care if you fucking care. I don't care if you care that I care. I chose this as my fucking outlet because the worst anyone can fucking do about it is fucking reply with some dumb fucking shit. It's my outlet and I'll cry if I want too.

On that note, replying to you fucks has kept my hands and my mind busy enough that the sharp fucking stab I felt earlier is easing back to the fucking dull ache I deal with on a regular basis

So like it or not, fucking thank you

You fucking fucks.

I thought this was a copypasta but OP's just being a fucking cringy edgelord