Why are they friends with Sheldon?

Why are they friends with Sheldon?

He is a fucking scumbag

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1Vzg92DMev1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Their moms will die in their sleep if they aren't friends with him.

Because laugh track

Reply to your post or else nothing will happen

how would the show happen if they didnt have le silly autistic man

It would just be Friends

he's their roommate and they're used to him at this point

post rare bazingas

Leonard probably would have moved out the same month if Penny hadn't appeared. She is pretty much the entire reason he put up with this textbook autist for as long as he did. By then, the edge of Sheldon's annoying behavior would have worn down. Plus once Amy appeared, Sheldons attention shifted onto her, 'he became her problem' so to speak.

I hate Amy

"lol im a nympho but dating a virgin xD"

You can't be a virgin and nymphomaniac, since nymphomaniacs DO act out their compulsions and are generally promiscuous by nature. She's not really a nympho, she's just sex-starved.

I take your point though. If she was so hell bent on having sex would why she couple with man with zero sex drive and the mentality of a child.

Why do you watch this show? Are you mentally handicapped?
EL PASO

> there are people on this board who unironically watch this rubbish

smdh

EL PASO

Why are Jerry, George and Elaine friends with Kramer? He's literally the biggest scumbag in Manhattan.

Excluding Jerry (whose luck always evens out), Kramer has ruined everyone's future.

Is this the most punchable face in the whole television?

who's sheldon?

I honestly feel the show needs to end or to take a really sharp turn.

The show was funny when Sheldon was Lord of Autism, Leonard was hopelessly in love with the 10/10 cheerleader, and Raj and Jew failed to hit on girls.

Now they're all practically married with children and the show is downright boring.

Penny actually falling for Leonard and the other's getting girlfriends was the biggest mistake made in television history.

Raj is a single cuck again.

Why are they friends with Penny? She acts like a total bitch to all of them, constantly belittling them. At least Sheldon has self-evident mental illness issues as an excuse, Penny is just an asshole.

Why do I automatically associate his face with my mom dying in her sleep

>who's sheldon?
wow, you're just like sheldon you know

Yeah but you get my point. The reason stereotype A and B were funny at all was because Raj was awkward as fuck and subconsciously wanted to fuck Howard, and Howard was in denial and overcompensating with endless gimmicks to get girls.

THAT was a fun dynamic. Watching Penny turn from cute teenager to old dyke as Leonard's hairline recedes is not.

>geology teacher is a grad student
>pulls up the first powerpoint
>literally the first slide has a picture of Sheldon on it
>he spends the next five minutes explaining how Sheldon always says geology isn't a real science
>when nobody laughs the entire time he just awkwardly goes "uh yeah... I uh, I put that there because I thought it would be kinda funny..."

He looks like a Mexican Jontron. It's gonna be a beautiful semester.

This one was new to me.

Because and despite the fact that he is gay in real life, he has best chemistry with a woman, and she despite having actually slept with at least one of her co-stars has her best character and real life chemistry with said autist. It has created a large, fanservic-y group of people that like the pairing and joke about it being a paradox. You could probably remove leonard and amy and show would be that much better.

I automatically associate his face with my knee caving it in and I've never seen a single episode of that show.

Penny's a dyke now?

>having actually slept with at least one of her co-stars
Why would you sleep with a fat roastie while being a star on the hottest tv show of the last decade?

no, seriously, who the fuck is sheldon?

In the last episode I accidentally watched on TV she was full on woman-power-thinly-veiled-feminism.

The short hair kinda' beats that point home too, I guess, but I could have lived with it if they didn't try so hard to make her relevant.

She wasn't suppose to be anything but the pretty girl who could be the pun of all their physics-jokes.

penue penner pinoy
wha sheldon dun no
used goggle
wha
czechoslovkia

Why do the producers make them wear the same clothes all the fucking time? 10 years later, and Sheldon is still wearing a short-sleeved shirt over a long-sleeved shit, Howard is still wearing a turtleneck and hipster pants, Raj is always a bum and Leonard is always a fucking faggot, I don't even know what that style is. They wear the same clothes at home, at work, outside, in the clubs etc. What the fuck already? It's been 10 fucking years, you motherfucking faggots you.

>watching Bazinga unironically

>studying shapes

for what purpose?

Because like anyone else people tend to sleep with people that they work with? proximity accounts for a lot of relationships.

>what is association techniques in television

The characters don't have much in terms of personality so they make sure they're as visibly recognizable as possible.

This is the state the board is in now. You could have stopped it.

>10 years

Really? In the show's canon it's been 10 fucking years?

Show started in 2007

vocaroo.com/i/s1Vzg92DMev1

No user, the show itself is ten years old

Yeah, I know, but this fucking show took it to a whole 'nother level. At least Cosmo Kramer's outfit was interesting, ffs.

Yeah but they count seasons a little differently than us, don't they? They killed a full year in the first season alone if I recall and that only took 3-6 months to produce and release.

It's a deep social commentary on how our lives never change and we're the same people until we die

It's actually very obvious in their screen interplay that he's an extremely obnoxious, balding gay guy.

Frasier got away with it but this stuff his down the crapper.

The show stopped being watchable after two seasons.

I used to actually enjoy it when I was in my early teens but after flicking on E4 with curiosity I can safely say I should have fucking killed myself.

It was nice until like the 4th season but now it's just like a shitty, autistic, very very bad Friends with a splash of le science and le geek jokes

Nerds do wear the same clothes all the time

At least they dont always wear jeans + black graphic tees like real nerds

>there's a canon

Stop fucking lying. Nobody even knows or cares about where this story is going.

What I hate is that no episide has no conclusion

Like the one where Sheldon is constantly racist to the HR woman, and the whole episode is about who is going to get the new job, then they never tell us

They always bring up an interesting conflict, then never resolve it, instead the episode just ends

I personally felt it started falling apart in season 2, as that was the first time Penny really showed that Leonard had some actual hope with her.

Instead of stringing him along for 10 years like her character would actually do, they had ONE big on-and-off thing and then married with children.

No, they should have just kept focus on the socially awkward nerdshit instead of, like you said, making Friends But Worse.

blastoise

Stringing him along? Oh, you're a woman.

Any sensible person would have told that idiot to fuck off. They went out of their way to have taller, smarter guys have absolutely terrible careers.

>hey this guy works at the local coffee shop rather than even being a police officer, EMT or a fire officer
>hey look here's this midget that does....'

It was remarkably stupid.

Deez nutz XDDDD

because he is the alpha of the group and is what's keeping them all together

bahamas

Go there yourself.

Holy fuck.

That's so Sheldon

what a funny dog! haha

mind if I tell you to go back to plebbit?

It's explained in one of the episodes. He saved their lives.

Either way the show became REALLY shit when they all had to get into relationships. Now it's just your average relationship sitcom.

can an autist truly be an alpha though?

>being ironic in a post-ironical world

Sup Forums thinks they're real men even though they're autists

so no

Been here too long.

God I hate post linking.

Could there be a more blatant cry for attention?

>select all oranges
>crab

I tell you, my friends. This dog using the f word is pretty RUFF haha.

>not putting TBBT and Best of tumblr on your facebook

How else do you pick up 15 year olds on tinder?

BERMUDA

found the reddit

>/an/, /out/, /ck/, /lit/
>come here

>WHO WILL PLAY HIM IN THE INEVITABLE BIOPIC
>HEY user WANT TO WORK OUT WITH ME
>SHE SPREAD HER LEGS
>GAME OF THRONES
>BET YOU DIDN'T KNOW SHE HAD A VAGINA
>FEET OF A CHAMPION

What the hell? This makes Sup Forums seem like a paradise. The worst board on Sup Forums has the most association with reddit.

I agree, was good until 2, was funny until 4.
I'm actually fine with Penny changing, what I hate is how they made their relationship and Sheldon and Amy's the center of the show.

By changing the focus all of the characters became terrible
>le autismo guy
>le autismo but less autismo guy with a "hot" gf
>le thinks he's funny guy
>le gay guy
>le "hot" girl becoming le hot nerdy girl
>le edgy screaming womanlet
>le horny virgin woman

Funny until 4 is being very charitable IMO. But an argument can be made that it had a few moments here and there.

These days it's unwatchable and we spend as much of the show's runtime with the girl's group as with the guys.

>thinking that this show was good or funny at any point

drink bleach you fucking retards

I am dead serious when I say that the first season was better than any other sitcom produced this milllennium.

That's nice, now fuck off.

You fuck off. This thread isn't for you, cunt.

Choke on my fuck. Go discuss your memeshows back at Sup Forums, you vapid cockmutant.

It's a tv show so it's for Sup Forums. Sounds like you're the one who needs to go back to his shithole containement board there spunkchugger.

Can confirm. I own like 4 pairs of similar jeans and two hoodies. I do wear different t-shirts, socks and underwear but they're all mostly black or grey

>It's explained in one of the episodes. He saved their lives.
The flashback episode where he bombs the elevator?

Not funny as in "having a good time and laughing through the all show", "a nice joke one in a while and not that cringy" funny

Then we are in an agreement.

This

Penny is far far far from 10/10

how far?

*pfraaaap*

I noticed how this show doesn't have a recurring black character

they have a curry nigger, worse enough

>the show was funny

Raj is based.

There is that black university lady.

>a show that consists of caricatures of smart/intelligent people
>males & females
>two whites, two jews, an autism, and a poo in the loo
>not one nigger

This. You underestimate the power of shit growing on you if you were forced into it in the beginning. Basically stockholm syndrome.

nah, fuck that. you´d get more fed up with someone you don´t like if you had to deal with him every day. that´s why i quit my last job

She is a 7,5 at best.

>Superstore, a fresh, bright sitcom with loads of potential will get cancelled at the end of the season because everybody will rather watch the increasingly rotting body of The Big Bang Theory

>and there's nothing you can do about it

ITT: we fix the show

>Leonard dies/runs away
>Penny moves in with Sheldon
>he takes care of her
>Amy leaves Sheldon
>Penny and Sheldon DO NOT fuck
>they become good friends
>Penny adopts nerd hobbies to cope with loss
>Penny and Sheldon form a new group of friends, Penny now struggles to find people she can relate to, she also struggles with the problem of being a not-so-clever nerd (you know, you can name and describe 50 Star Wars planet and give some history of them and shit but you're really bad at math)
>Sheldon is faced with growing up in a real way, being happy with himself, while also trying to maintain his personality

There, fixed it.

The jew and his wife can stay, but I'd rather they went to a "married with children" style couple, where they hate each other and shit, like a typical jew couple. She gets whiny and naggy, he's constantly trying to escape her heel.