Are they any soldiers here? Do you ever feel guilt for killing other human beings?

Are they any soldiers here? Do you ever feel guilt for killing other human beings?

Soldiers=retards who can't get a real job

Kill or Be Killed

This. Fucking welfare queens. Or sociopaths. Or both.

AH64 pilot here. Some people would say that's not a real "soldier" but whatever. No guilt, but I don't see the bad guys up close that often anyway.

To reply to the user about being unable to get a real job, I'll have six figures waiting for me when my contract is up.

Action figures don't count.

are you still using the APR-39?

Check commercial helicopter pilot salaries; especially aero medevac.

Yes and yes. In the moment, no. You're too busy shitting yourself while trying not to die and can only tard out and stop the dudes trying to make you die.

After, it sucks. Some guys are into it, but they are not the good guys by any stretch of the imagination.

Salty bc virgin keeps getting chicks stolen by uniforms at bars

Why not apply this to all government bureaucrats then? Oh, because your a liberal and hypocrisy is a way of life...

>see in the eyes of regret
>see the eyes become lifeless
>Die from the inside
>repeat
>either become cold as ice or lose your ability to serve

My experience

1. Yes
2. No. (But, admittedly I probably fall under the sociopath response. No empathy for humanity. Animals though... fuck, breaks my heart to hear a puppy yelp. And those with special needs. Basically anything that doesn't understand that it put itself in harm's way through it's own life choices.)
((I still laugh at the retards, but I DO feel bad about it.)

The asspain when a soldier isn't given special treatment. Go suck some more on the government teat, worthless faggots. You'll all be replaced by robots in 20 years.

Bureaucrats actually provide services we use. You're just off wasting money. I get 10x more value from some nigger bitch at the DMV than I ever got from from a navy seal.

I never killed people, I only ever killed muslims

Thanks for you service, I'm in highschool getting amazing grades and really advanced and shit, hoping to be a pilot in the air force.

it's not guilt so much as just a memory that won't go away

>Be me
>Salty virgin boy who's only girlfriend left him for a jarhead
>"FUCK THE MILITARY"
>Accidentally say this out loud and get beat up by a military girlfriend

Pussy that won't fight for his right to be a pussy

underrated post

>thinks that our rights are being threatened by 3d world desert people

>Doesn't understand how we maintain our freedom
Do you know how the world works or are you too busy being concerned with things you barely know about like vaccinations causing autism?

>Be me
>On deployment with wife/girlfriend at home
>She goes out every night and fucks random civilians she brings home from bars

You're so fucking brainwashed. What is it that you think you're doing? Economics keeps the world safer than the military ever did.

Not a soldier, but having been around a few the feelings that I see are split among two different categories:
1- Anyone who picks up a rifle or weapon and attempts to use it against a soldier, especially an (INSERT COUNTRY NAME HERE) soldier, is essentially asking for death. Stupid people die in stupid ways all the time, they made their mistake the instant their hand touched their gun and they should have known better.

2- We outclass some of those fighters so terribly that they can't help but feel bad. Fighting another trained military force is one thing, where all the combatants knew what they were getting into, but fighting against a lot of terrorists that are untrained up there is akin to shooting children. The instant they actually take fire they freak out and run/hop around, stand stock still like a deer in headlights, or immediately drop what they're doing and flee. Usually they die anyways because it's either too dangerous to let them be where they are alive or they've put themselves into an "all or nothing" position where there's no safe escape.

Being more of a citizen I feel more like the 2nd opinion, but the 1st is more prevalent and I can see how I'd think that way in that kind of environment as well.

Stop beung such a poopyhead.

>Doesn't understand that having a standing army/navy protects from more than just sand niggers

you are very stupid

Then you don't understand economics or know history at all. The only time any economy is good is when it's exploiting others or warring with them. In the end, conflict is still the net result.

>Be me, still salty virgin boy that thinks all military have steady relationships
Why would I need a girlfriend when I can pull pussy by wearing a uniform?

Right, because without you useless faggots picking our pockets we'd be invaded. By whom, exactly? You know that the civilian population is heavily armed, right? And occupations typically don't work out very well. But you guys already know that, amiright?

I know what they felt - the recoil

Right, because the military isn't full of cucks. Keeping dreaming, faggot. You morons are a dime a dozen. That uniform may get you a thank you from a granny at the airport, but it's not getting you pussy.

Oh, bullshit. Try the Industrial Revolution or the Internet. The only economy a war produces is a war economy, which we taxpayers have to fund. Driving up debt through military welfare programs is not helping the economy.

psychopath soldier here, not really no.

do you really believe this? i know a guy whos father is a millionaire and the soldier went to private school who is getting back and is going to enroll in college, while you on the other hand are an ignorant idiot

Well let's see, I bet the islamists would have a fun time blowing shit up as they please back here and not facing any repercussions, then you have the latin american drug lords that already have deep roots in America and I'm sure wouldn't mind getting a bit deeper, and then we could just go ahead and let North Korea go about trying to nuke us in peace, and what about pirates on international waters that are stopped fairly regulary?

Soldier here, I don't do shit.
I sit on my ass most of the time waiting for shit to pop off.
I get out in 6 months, couldn't be more excited to get the fuck out of the shit stain called the Army.

To all the fags complaining about the military: there's more than just soldiers you know. I'm studying Chemistry right now, and yes I will go through ROTC to pay for college, but I will actually (probably) be contributing to science and will have a job that transfers to civilian world. I wouldnt mind killing brown people though.

Yeah, Maersk Alabama for example. SEALs cleared that up pretty well.

This thread is ripe with libtards, no one tell pol

you are free to be a idiot, i bet you're poor too, and i KNOW you're a idiot that cant see how the military helps america and its allies

The "repercussions" you inflict on the Islamists have done jack shit to stop terrorism. If anything, you're fueling it. For drug lords, we have police. And you haven't done jack squat about North Korea's nuclear program. And pirates? Fucking pirates? That's why we spend hundreds of billions on you clowns? You're useless, and your pathetic examples only prove it. Nothing you're doing is making me safer.

We could cut the military down to 1/10th of its size and put that money into scientific research and social programs that would have an actual impact on people's lives. You guys are just an excuse for defense contractors to steal taxpayer money.

>get an incomprehensible slice of the budget
>complain that they are not getting enough

The difference between a soldier and a welfare recipient is that retarded conservatives think that a soldiers job is honourable in spite of thier complete uselessness.

I'd feel more guilt about missing a shot and seeing them bomb your mother in the news.

Sailor here, why didnt you join the only branch that's worth while? US Navy.

That's why we have drones you fucking dumbass

Hardly poor, but keep thinking that if it makes it easier to justify your own uselessness.

Not a soldier, but I failed to the what big deal was. It was just kinda, meh...time for snack

Airman reporting. I fix planes that kill people. Jets are cool, I'm content

The only thing I feel is recoil
>Kappa

My 5 ied's has me forgetting shit all the time so I dont think about it much.

Don't have a central bank? Sounds like you need some freedom. Don't want a pipeline through your country? Sounds like you need some freedom. Don't want to give us back the WMDs we sold you in the 80's? Sounds like you need some freedom. Murcia don't want to go to war? Sounds like you need to be lied into it. Vietnam ring a bell?
Ask questions, demand answers....

coast guard count ?

Implying social projects do anything to help the community. Only scientific research would help

Korengal valley survivor here, shit was crazy
Never be the same person as i was before i went there

It's all in gods hands

I apply it to all of them. They are all leeches, the state is the enemy of society. Too bad 80% or more of the masses are too brainwashed to see this though.

Yes, there are.
No fucks were given.
I was doing my job.
It intrudes a bit on my personal interactions.

Wow, a bunch of useless libtards in this thread. Why don't you go continue sucking Hillary's dick?

mods underage b&

Look up the working conditions of the Industrial Revolution... ever? Chinese workers? Exploited. Irish? Exploited. Blacks? Exploited.
Sure... it was called "slavery" then, but it wasn't far off.
Or, how about workers' rights prior to the advent of unions? Where you may not receive pay, just credit to use at the company store, except by the time they add up all the deductions you wind up owing the company. If you can walk to the company store with the mangled leg and black lung that will continue to go untreated.
And the fucking INTERNET? Are you fucking kidding me? The greatest exploiter of all fucking time?! That fuckin' internet???
Personal information stolen, spyware, trojans, worms, scams, fraud, piracy... and that's just ten fucking percent on the surface that's indexed by search engines. 10%.
Of course then you get the other 90% of the internet, the darker internet, where you can trade in the exploitation of children, murder-for-hire, black markets, illegal weapons sales, hard drugs, etc.
Industrial Revolution and Internet? You, sir, have proven you know fuck-all!

Lol why would i feel bad about killing a bunch of goat fuckers

1/10

broken window fallacy. Blowing shit up doesn't stimulate shit.

You're a pilot, not a soldier

Who do you think is fucking your girlfriend or wife when you are on deployment?

Muslims aren't human.

A portion of them will be retired with benefits. Unlike you, they won't have to worry about robot replacement.

assuming the US government will be able to make those payments, not including the value of them.

Do you understand just how hard it is to be a soldier? After eight weeks of the most brutal training imaginable, more training and more then some more. Why? So they can protect your ungrateful ass. Social programs? Don't make me laugh. When have they done anything useful?

Hey asshole, you try to get twelve guys, tons of equipment and resources on site in less that twelve hours, and come up with a foolproof plan to complete the mission and keep your guys alive better than they did, and then I will respect you. Until then, shut the fuck up libtard

Well, except it's not windows being broken here, it's people. And in general, people tend to break each other regardless...
Also, Bastiat? What, you just take Economics 101 at the community college? Bastiat never accounted for the fact that things naturally break and wear down on their own needing repairs and replacement, whether by design or random acts of nature.

Military people and conservatives are so stupid that they think the only opposite viewpoint is liberal or being a "libtard". To be a libertarian/anarchist must cause to much cognitive dissonance.

All government is welfare. Period. Your stealing money from the people to maintain control of a population which eventually collapses. History shows this time and time again, but humans will never learn.

shut up cuck. go dye your hair blue and leave politics to the men.

So how do you think we should classify them? Homo mudslimus? Or in another genera entirely, perhaps Brownus skinicus?

So who and when decides where the line is drawn? Should we just blow up everything and start over.? Regardless of the missed opportunity costs Bastiat talks about, there is a a problem of economic Calculation and planning as shown by Mises and Hayek. Governments, central planners, cant plan an economy. This is why the Soviet union collapsed.

You mean children. Thats who runs them and the infantile nature of an army on the march.

Haha hell yea bro #feelthebern #imafaggot #betamale

2nd this

Brown people aren't human beings.

3rd

ever been shot at?

Not really. Most of them were shit and needed to die. Or they were gonna kill me. The rest is just impersonal. We all die one day and statistically speaking it will probably suck.

I've always been weirdly Zen (or I guess sociopathic ? ) about life and death though so idk.

20 y/o, strongly considering joining the military, ambitious, logical thinker, good at putting shit together, not completely opposed to combat but don't want to be infantry in any capacity. Any military dudes that can tell me about different branches? How much choice do i have in what job I do and where I'm stationed if I sign up for say the Air Force?