Worth a watch?

Worth a watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/assessment/2004/04/the_depressive_and_the_psychopath.html
denverpost.com/2009/03/10/book-columbine-shooters-mentally-ill-not-bullied/
blogs.thegospelcoalition.org/trevinwax/2012/10/09/7-myths-about-the-columbine-shooting/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. Its a shit documentary with very flimsy "evidence."

And I'm a liberal SJW.

Yes. I don't know what the 'liberal SJW' user is talking about but he asks some important questions, such as:
>why was the bin laden family allowed to fly out if the US after the attacks when osama bin laden was the prime suspect?
>why wasn't the trail of money that paid for the attacks followed?

i can't even remember what the point of this movie was

>very flimsy "evidence."

What did he meme by this?

it's his best doc, but that's not saying much.

fair point. But the entire thesis is the Bush administration was complicit with 911 to invade iraq.

The gulf war 2.0 was launched under sketchy circumstances but it was no "fawls flag"

Gulf of Tonkin incident, that got the US in the Vietnam war, is a confirned false flag operation.

There are confirmed reports the Australian intelligence in WWII notified the US of Japanese fleet movements right before Pearl Harbor.

There are files which show the US told the Germans Lusitania was carrying ammunition to Britain and not civilians.

Look up Operation Northwoods, declassified CIA documents which show plans to down US civilian airline planes and blaming it on Cuba.

What do the Gulf War, Iraq, Afganistan war, WWI, WWII and Vietnam war have in common? They made a lot of money for US arms manufacturers as well as steel and oil corporations.

Occam's razor.

>liberal

Saw it recently for the first time.

It was interesting.

moral of the story is: people with lots of power and money scratch each others back to get more money and poor people die in the process.

The gulf of Tonkin can be attributed to incompetence among the rank and file.

No on Pearl Harbor, and the /his/ poster in me would like to see what the "confirmed reports" are.

The Lusitania was carrying military supplies. That's a fact.

Operation Northwoods....Bane?

Occam's razor means the simplest solution, not a convoluted conspiracy.

The only Michael Moore documentary I've seen was Bowling for Columbine.
The guy makes propaganda, not documentaries.

?

He literally shot himself in the foot with bowling for columbine. American guns! Bad! Canadian Guns. Eh whavever eh?

The Gulf of Tonkin was planned false flag. It's pretty much universally agreed at this point.

Pearl Harbor is iffy, but could boil down to the different armed forces and intelligence branches not working together. Also don't know about the confirmed reports.

I doubt the US sent the Germans information about the Lusitania. But the Germans basically put adds in American newspapers telling Americans not to ride British vessels in the Atlantic as they would be target to Uboat attacks. The Germans would have shot it down without this fake US intelligence because they knew the British were hiding arms on passenger ships.

Also yeah Northwood didn't get approved.

And the user is right, that's not how Occam's razor works. Conspiracy theories usually aren't applied to that.

It wasn't "canadian guns are ok", it was "why don't canadians like to shoot each other as much as americans?" Unfortunately, while he asks the right question there, he fails to actually explore it in depth.

The Power of Nightmares is much more interesting

Roger and Me is technically his best, Bowling for Columbine his most entertaining. This one tackles the biggest subject and does a fairly good job asking questions, even if it doesn't provide answers, assuming you can stomach his personality.

Why do documentary directors have to put their smug fucking faces on their propaganda garbage? About 9/11 and Columbine no less.

Its because Americans took land from natives and had slaves.
Makes perfect sense if you don't think about it.

Also, honestly you can't compare the US to Canada. Canada is or was a mostly white country with tons of land and a population smaller than California. It's also a young country.

if the documentarian is a liar then it becomes hard to take any of their work at face value. The good points are ruined by deception, one bad apple.
In my opinion ends do not justify the means in this medium, but all his shit is worth watching if you do so cynically

Im curious on this post. How old were you during columbine? I was in college when those r9k nerds went on a shooting spree.

I was just thankful there was someone who didn't blame everything on music and/or video games

I'm not saying the comparison is what's important, the comparison is only there to serve the real question that the gun control debate fails to address: What is it about american culture leads people to resolve their problems with shooting sprees and how can we address this as a society since simply restricting access to guns will not solve the underlying problem of violence in this country?

Canada is just a convenient counterpoint.

>Columbine
>nerds
found the retard.

sorry to shit on your heroes.

>Trenchcoat mafia!

they were fucking nerds. If you relate to those dipshits you're a fucking poser for not ponying up and buying a pistol.

They were losers, you're a loser.

>They were nerd losers, really! the news even said so!
>both of them were getting pussy
>one even fucked a 23 year old girl
>were known at hotshots that bullied a bunch of kids
>Eric was a sociopath so he decides to go full Dark Knight Joker
>plants bombs around the school
>don't go off
>uses rifles to shoot up the school instead
>because they used trenchcoats to hide their weapons they're now eternally recognized as goth nerds
Elliot Rodger is the ronery faggot shooter archetype, not Eric Harris, Dylan Klebold.

>murdering defenseless normies is acceptable under the right circumstances?

How big is your pepe folder?

>reading comprehension
They were pieces of shit, just not r9k nerd pieces of shit.
That's Elliot Rodger.

>im 12 and what is this

the real tragedy was that they didn't kill more chads :^)

If they were cool, they'd be sitting in the middle of the crowd.

>both of them were getting pussy.
Dylan was a known virgin, and didn't even had the courage to talk to his crush.
>They just used the trenchcoats to hide weapons
They didn't just used the trenchcoats to hide their weapons, they used it at school almost everyday, doing videos and stuff.

I hate to blog on this shit but I graduated HS in 1998.

They were posers and they were nerds who probably would have shot my ass because I would have bullied the shit out of them.

If you admire a school shooter, just off yourself man. dont take anyone with you.

>>were known at hotshots that bullied a bunch of kids
I always heard it the other way around

where are they in this photo?

that's because the media ran with the goth kid angle only 2 hours after the shooting.
This suggested to every other kid at the school that's how they were, even if they never met the two before.
It was basically a meme everyone fell for.
They weren't killing bullies, they were killing anyone they wanted.
There was no rhyme or reason.

>one even fucked a 23 year old girl
>one even fucked a girl
>drowning in pussy

>were hotshots who bullied others
According to all of their friends they were bullied mercilessly, in one video a Chad is obviously pushing Eric.
Get your facts right, autistic fuck.

Top left

that was an example of how easy he had it.
there are other sources that claimed he had driven with cars full of girls that were hot on him.

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/assessment/2004/04/the_depressive_and_the_psychopath.html
denverpost.com/2009/03/10/book-columbine-shooters-mentally-ill-not-bullied/
blogs.thegospelcoalition.org/trevinwax/2012/10/09/7-myths-about-the-columbine-shooting/
get your facts straight retard.
you literally fell for the meme.

How many of these faggets were killed?

Friends of them testify of the contrary, there's a VIDEO dumbfuck, there are many diary logs from Eric.
You're the one falling for the media, trying to put excuses, that they just exploded.
Eric was a psychopath, but Dylan wasn't, he was dragged because he was too tired of the shit they put him through

Friends or people who were at the school and were influenced by the media?
The diaries of Eric simply state he doesn't give a fuck and he wanted to basically be a terrorist to live on in infamy.
They weren't psychopaths either, a psychopath doesn't realize what their doing is wrong.
They're sociopaths, they knew it was wrong but they embraced it because they didn't have human empathy.

There was no Patriot Act yet to detain his family members.
The trail was followed. Numerous times.

But the Canadians took land from natives and had slaves too.

he's such a disgusting human being, lectures everyone on greed while he's the physical embodiment of it

Actual friends, not kids who were inside, days after the killings, Eric was a psychopath, Dylan was just depressed and suicidal.
Both of them even cut themselves.

Nothing confirmed they cut themselves.
There were cuts mentioned in the autopsy, beyond that it's all speculation (speculation which was of course colored by their media portrayals).
Eric was not a psychopath, he had seen a shrink and we know he was able to control himself. He just wanted to go down in history as an edgelord with a high body count.

can you people stop bumping this thread?
I'm tired of seeing it on the front page.

then filter it.
also use the catalog you pleb.

Too much effort.
I'm asking you nicely to save me the trouble and stop posting.
This guy and his movies are really not worth discussing.

If nothing else Fahrenheit 9/11 is a pretty interesting snapshot of the 00's and the Iraq war,

Lazy fuck. People will take about it if they fucking feel like it!

pure liberal drivel

Fuck you

bump

>OP lazily baiting for more bumps
>it actually works

>only one nigger

>All Karl Marx did was lay around all day mooching off of other people's money.

>Eric was not a psychopath, he had seen a shrink and we know he was able to control himself. He just wanted to go down in history as an edgelord with a high body count.

That's the very definition of psychopath you retard.

thread de-railed

can we talk about op's original post please.

Why was da lin baden plane allowed to fly homo.

and my average American boss was not.

worse than bowling, better than the rest.

why did this win the palme d'or anyway?

Because we buy oil from saudi arabia. Nothing is going to put that in jeopardy. Osama was actually an ally back in the 80's

Because it was the 00's and liberals hated Bush with a passion.

because europe is a garbage continent.

>no it really is.

a e s t h e t i c

Because you really needed to be a liberal to hate Bush, right? Fucktard.