Sup Forums where do you download your music?

Sup Forums where do you download your music?

pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0mL9HYipkWa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

spotify is free

slskQT

Rutracker, rbt.asia/mu, other trackers

I listen to a lot of music on google play/youtube by creating new youtube red trial memberships and cancelling them

anyone got an invite to red?

Soulseek and Deezloader

Sharethreads and sharethread related links mostly. I've used the "Artist Name, Album, Blogspot" google trick a couple of times as well though.

soulseek

Christ that pic has me in fucking tears

I don't download music. I compose every song I want to keep in mixcraft and sing every single verse with my shitty mike and then I convert it from the digital source to a blank cassette so I can listen to it on my internet free walkman. This is so I can avoid getting gestapo'd by copyright police.

prove it, this sounds to good to be true

I warn you. Its the best I could do.
vocaroo.com/i/s0mL9HYipkWa

I legitimately can't tell if you're a girl or a just a guy with a really feminine voice.

Sup Forums archive, Deezloader, Sophie's Floorboard

I don't understand slsk

Will you be my gf?

pat, you fucking nes punk

please respond, I'm

>all of the music he likes is on spotify
philistine

I download a FLAC from rutracker, check its spectral analysis, transcode to mp3 and delete the FLAC.

(The spectral analysis of lossy files is confusing to me, so I prefer downloading the lossless and then transcoding instead of just downloading the lossy :( ).

Soulseek is easy. Look for a song, select a containing folder from someone with good quality, download folder, and that's it

So you can't do albums?

You can.

DLing music from youtube

>mike

response

>The spectral analysis of lossy files is confusing to me, so I prefer downloading the lossless and then transcoding instead of just downloading the lossy :( ).
If it ends below 20k, it's a transcode. If not, it's good. Not that hard to decode

I'd bet 5 it's an aussie sheila

>they fell for the soulseek meme
Only right answer is rutracker, IPT or the current meme music private tracker.

rutracker, archive, google album 320 site blogspot.com, slsk

limewire.gov

>youtube rip sounds better than flac

That was so sweet, femanon.

Napster or KaZaa

I don't know. I live in the US.

soulseek is essential for obscure music. idiot.