Might be going to jail soon any tips?

Might be going to jail soon any tips?

Also is it as bad as tv and movies make it out to seem?

lube up your asshole.

ur prolly gunna get fucked. so I would practice with bigger dildos so it wont hurt as much.

Federal state or county?

There's a difference between jail and prison

county

what did u get caught with the deep web bust

no

It depends on if you're going to a public or private facility. One is pretty fucked up and the other is really fucked up. I forget which is which, though.

what did you do

Don't let people steal your pudding

got in a pretty serious fight weapons were pulled

Learn this ASAP.

Don't be a bitch, applies both ways.
Don't act like a bitch and don't let yourself become somebody else's bitch.

All that training of being a loner faggot in school should pay off.

Nothing I'm innocent

elaborate, we are bored.

county - fucked
federal - paradise

this is not op

don't forget to fill your anal cavity with cigs and shanks before you go in

That's not OP.

County jail is shit. Be prepared for over crowding and horrible food. If your family can keep cash in your commisary account you can trade stuff to the nigs for drugs. Not much homo rape in county. I got jumped a few times but generally noobody fucks with you.

i punched a nigger

good to know

It is

federal state

fuck off

Get outta here Satan.

You put yourself there. Your actions are yours and yours alone. Deal with it or die with it, I don't care.

Fuck off nigger

What state?

you have never been to either, obviously. Federal prison is not like it is in the movies.

County can go either way. If you know people already in it won't be that bad. You can not be a loner in the county without being tested.

NV

>going to prison ever
I get that following the rules isn't always an option, but doing something that qualifies you for prison already makes you a shit human
>thief
Scum
>murdurers
Even bigger scum
>rapist
>pedophile
>vandal
>terrorist
Scum, scum, scum.

>federal state
federal state university
Lol

I always thought it was the other way around, but my brother has been stuck in county for months and is looking forward to moving to federal. I guess the county lockup is super over crowded, everyone is jammed in together on cots and there's no dark and never quiet so he can't sleep.

Hope you like mexicans.

Good joke

Wow, you are one presumptuous mother fucker.

So you are claiming all laws are just and moral?

Never wipe your ass.
Always ask to touch or use something that is not 100% yours or known to be communal.
Know when to shut up.

yes.

Double dubs for Beta Brandon

PREPARE THINE ANUS FOR THE RECKONING

No you see, thats the thing, I'm not a nigger. If I do something illegal I take responsibility and the consequences. I don't go around bitching about it. You little shit.

Im not bitching just asking for advice.

I owned up to what i did.

Sounds more like whining to me. But alright, you want advice, keep your head down, do your time, try to move on.

Don't put your nose into other people's business.
Step aside for groups or internal gangs.
Be polite but not a pushover.
Be somewhat agreeable. Most people there have a distorted view of the world and don't think straight or understand why they're wrong.

Honestly most people are just there to do their time and get out. Hang around them and you can keep to your own business. When you put all of society's shittiest people together and take away their freedom shit can happen.

Look up AfterPrisonShow on youtube, binge watch the fuck out of it. Protect your junie cakes.

Don't be stupid, keep to yourself.
Don't ask a lot of questions.
Get used to the smell of kerosene.
If it's county, get prepared for lots and lots of boredom.