What do you faggots think of my tracks??

what do you faggots think of my tracks??

don't give a fuck what you think i just need plays, thanks

soundcloud.com/liltrapgawd/killing-the-opps

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/idea01
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice dubs, also the music is actually good

yo i do mixing and mastering. i will mix+master for only $80 plus you can have as many revisions to the work as you want

vro im 15 and broke as hell.

Hit up fiverr and pay $5 for a million plays or whatever

15? yeah fuckin right

im the kid on the right side of the picture. im 15. turned 15 in april. I make all the beats on GarageBand on my iphone. and i record our songs in audacity on my laptop with a blue yeti. I know less than the bare minimum when it comes to audio engeneering. that's why our songs don't sound that great.

alright well i was 15 yesterday so fair enough

>alright well i was 15 yesterday so fair enough

what?? happy birthday i guess.. my best friend on the left (with the beard) is 18

awful, pointless, useless, waste of your time - my time - anyone else who clicks on that.

haha thanks man. rare to see young guys like us on here lol. i do music too so that's funny as well

Sounds generic.

post your links vro!!!

you sing(rap?) about generic rap tropes cause you don't know any better. your insecurity is palpable. 15 years old, granted.

You have to be 18 to go on this site.

b&

improved a lot since my last post. lots of writer's block lol. been producing for about 3 years now.

soundcloud.com/idea01

i mean i rap about stuff that me and my pals do, like blaze kush and get girls and shit. we're young and living, but what do i know..

>mumble rap
SPEAK UP YOUNG BOY I CAN'T HEAR SHIT WHAT YOU'RE SAYING

ever kill a dude dawg?

if I have, there's no way i would confirm it on the internet. granted I would say it on a rap song because it would go unnoticed

Aye yo bruh skeet skeet my nigga no chill fam aye yo braaaaaapt nigga wheredeydodatat??

yes!