Hey Sup Forums I'm about to be a history teacher, what's the first thing I should teach my high school students?

Hey Sup Forums I'm about to be a history teacher, what's the first thing I should teach my high school students?

Hitler did nothing wrong

The Holocaust was a good thing

>THIS

HITLER DID NO- Never mind

skip all your courses except math and science and attend maybe half your english courses

Dubs you most do

agreed

you stupid nigger, he's going to be a teacher.

>the holocaust would have been a good thing

leon trotsky was better than stalin

history

HERstory

wish is exactly why he should be the first to tell them to not waste their time with humanities and liberal arts or they'll end up teaching highschool - a career that's maybe a step above suicide

Teach them about the kangz n shit fam

teach them about the Emu War

WE WUZ KANGS

The fact that you posted here shows your a failure

>Hitler is not the most evil man in history
>war and conflict brings progress

The Jews faked the holocaust

>what's the first thing I should teach my high school students?
>Implying you have a choice

The power of the word of mouth

Educate them on the evils of postmodern and Marxist ideologies, primarily how these ideas manifested themselves in Russia in the twentieth century

Warn them about the kikes and niggers teaming up to take down the white race

Teach them that the history class they are about to take is relevant to things happening in the current day. If you can, give them a few minutes at the beginning of class to have a class discussion (moderated by you) about current topics and issues. Ask them what they think should be done in the situations discussed and make them think deeply about what is happening. Once the discussion is over, move on to the actual curriculum, but run the class in a similar fashion after giving them enough background information (in notes, reading, etc.) Remember to stress the importance of credibility of historical sources.

One of my history teachers in high school did this and it changed my life.

Metal Gear

>Holohoax never happened
>But It should have

teach them how to win by drawing all 5 pieces of exodia

Teach them about how God emperor trump came into power via the forces of meme magic