A George Carlin Special Too Raw After Sept. 11 Resurfaces Now

nytimes.com/2016/09/05/arts/george-carlin-raw-pre-sept-11-special-resurfaces.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0

>On Sept. 10, 2001, George Carlin, the greatest political comic in history if measured only by stand-up specials, recorded a bracing hour of social commentary for his new HBO special. The next day, he shelved it.

>It wasn’t only the title, “I Kinda Like It When a Lotta People Die,” that seemed in bad taste after nearly 3,000 people were killed a day later in the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks. Mr. Carlin also told a joke about a fart so potent it blew up an airplane.

are you hyped?

carlin became an edgy reddit atheist by that point in his career

he was always an atheist.

get the fuck out muslim

until the moment before his death

Based death, making people come crawling back to god

proof or it didn't happen muslim

Delusional faith, making people believe anything. Even that a life long atheist would convert to christianity. AHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHA

it's when you die that you realize god is a lie and all that awaits you is non-being, your personality slowly dissolving into nothingness

Yea, Carlin had no personality. Come on dude, stop being so delusional.

He became a Scientologist.

lern 2 to reading comprehension

christians get out

What a bunch of self dicksucking tripe.

>AHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHA
DAMAGED

Nobody over 90 IQ believes in god. Anyone who says they do is just pretending to fit in with the retards. This is a fucking anonymous board, you can can your fear of death and just admit it already.

not until the 80s.

Pretty fucking hyped, OP. Edgelords can't diminish Carlin's greatness. Any previously unheard material is a blessing.

>projecting this much
I'm genuinely unafraid of death due to my unwavering faith in god and reincarnation.

b-but i saved all these fedora pics

lol wow thats simultaneously completely retarded and edgy as shit

you're just ironically trolling tho

Why did they wait 15 years to release this? I get the impression that it wasn't that great of a special to begin with.

>You HAVE to be pretending if you aren't that stupid
Nice logical fallacy, but even many scientists are Christians. Meanwhile the biggest figures in Atheism pour hot oil on their balls. That seems pretty stupid to me

>but many
nice logical fallacy there

Literally who

>a fart joke
Truly the greatest comic of all time

yes yes tons of scientists believe in magic, but only the magic of one particular magic book. all the other magic books are wrong. Also if you dont believe in magic you pour oil on your balls. this is a compelling argument that really made me think.

Fuck you, farts are undeniably funny in every culture.

>the biggest figures
>the amazing atheist

Don't talk about logical fallacies if you're going to apply them yourself.

I think it was comedy central sidelining it for fear of backlash.

I heard a bit from it the other day which basically revolved around him hating all cops and wanting them to die.

for

Except in Jainism.
Farts are natural resources you've consumed, that no one else may.
In addition, you failed to digest them in a fashion that would result in them becoming something dung beetles or plants can use.
You have turned food into nothingness. You have caused waste in the great tragic wholeness of the universe, and you are a horrible person.

you dont need a working understanding of physics or quantum theory to know living and dying your life according to a magic book that you were geographically determined to be exposed to is fucking idiotic

But that's completely wrong.

Jainism is stupid.

No, he worshipped the Sun and Joe Pesci

>grabs you by the throat
BACK THE FUCK OFF?!?!?!

>americans censoring movies made BEFORE 9/11

Yeah, I am.

Wait, wasn't this just his Complaints and Grievances special? Or are they talking about something different?

>Nobody over 90 IQ
Where do you think we are?

A place with relatively high iq people who talk about taboo shit together because it stimulates our novelty seeking neurons.

Probably the most reddit imdb flick-sensibility comedy routine of all time.

>put reddit in front of everything i don't like xD
>memeing takes away bad thoughts and everyone will become like me xD

>God isn't real
>atheist Europe being overrun with Muslims and atheist California being overrun with Catholics is just a coincidence I s-swear
Deus Vult

cooter sandwich

>this somehow proves the existence of god

You know what they say: if a lot of people believe it, it must be true.

If atheists are so much smarter than everybody else why are they losing and going extinct?

When I was younger I kept hearing cunts talk about an enlightened future where everyone is atheist because of the internet, etc.

That future never arrived.

what the fuck are you babbling about

none of this proves the existence of god

>an imaginary being can take over the world
huh

>Mr. Carlin also told a joke about a fart so potent it blew up an airplane.

Wow, that is premium humor. Surely he is the greatest comic of our time.

>take over the world
He did a shit job of that, considering how many religions and sects there are fighting over what he supposedly said.

So, don't watch, cunt.

Of course I'll be watching - he tells the best fart jokes in the world! He is the king of farts!

>Mr. Carlin also told a joke about a fart so potent it blew up an airplane.

Funny he should have said that, because my farts are more entertaining than anything Carlin ever shat out and labelled 'comedy'

*gifts reddit gold*

*gifts (You)*

I would rather he had gone through with the release, just so I could have relished in the extremely angry reactions

>1932
there's quite a few less theist scientists nowadays