Eternal Arsenal Thread

#FreeLucas edition!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vXOyVjD2X20
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

4th for WONGA OUT

well played

This, let me get this straight, this is the team that CAN BEAT BAYERN? HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

*catches breath*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*catches breath and reaches for big Mac*

>JIROO best UCL STRIKER bluh

>bellerin best RB in the world bluh

>This year will be different bluh

>Walcott is the GOAT bluh

>Xhaka best winter transfer

>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

4th place is ours bluh

also because i should have made this thread the "Eve of Destruction Edition" let's think back to happier times..

>tfw shit at yu gi oh

my brother dragged me out to see the new yugioh movie the other day. i dont understand why the rich guy (who i kept hearing was "the vegeta of the series") is so obsessed with fucking card games when he has all that $$$/technology to like, build holographic platforms 500ft in the air in the middle of a stadium.

but then he showed me this when we got home and i think i started to understand why yugioh is enjoyable >> youtube.com/watch?v=vXOyVjD2X20

>like you don't have an injection angel lily card laying around

lol wow that is so fucking pathetic, i'm watching yu gi oh now and i didn't know they edited this much

shame

i'm far from an anime fan, let alone a proper weeb, but even i know that you always watch subs if you're given a choice. that's just the way it's always been.

what are you watching nowadays? i've still got ~38 episodes of jojo4 sitting around waiting for a proper binge... and hey i hear one punch man has a 2nd season coming out this year so that's appointment anime for me.

oh yeah and i used to have a get rich quick scheme where i'd sell ritalin/adderall at yugioh tournaments and make BANK. you wanna talk about some "defeated" parents? holy shit!

on meds

meds wearing off

full blown autismo

>oh hey look it's medsbro and he wants me to remember that he exists!

ohio goizaimas medsbro!

Who /DarkMagicianGirlDeck/ here?

please leave the degenerate anime shit on Sup Forums

I have yui gi oh in the background(first season) while getting anally rape playing legacy of the duelist
didn't think i would be so fucking bad

created a dark magican deck on my own and its fucking shit and i keep losing, feels bad man
no idea what im even doing half the time

has it ever occurred to you that >we might need some distraction from the inevitable 1-4 type beatdown that will make >us lose our breakfast/lunch?

(but yeah generally i'm with you on the Sup Forums in anime, it's just that i was talking to the jewmaican so kindly sod off)

>no idea what im even doing half the time

with that i think you're qualified to start in the central midfield for arsenal tomorrow.

We want Wenger out

i could be arsenal manager la

When he returns from his injury and becomes elite, remember to apologise. And do it in his native tongue, while you're at it.

>Mae'n ddrwg 'da fi

The gayest club of all time

>uni midterm tmrw from 9-10 am
>means I miss Arse game
>last game I missed we spanked chelsea 3-0

>early kickoff at chelsea away
hmmmmmmmmm

lads is it okay to go to a concert on your own? I bought a ticket for it last week on impulse, but it's in an hour now and I dunno if I still really want to go

>losing 6-0 tomorrow
WENGER
OUT
NOW

Get Magician Navigation (3 of them) and Circle of Dark Magic. It's all about the support and getting to pump Dark Magicians fast.

>mfw i thought the match started at 20:45 and im working tomorrow
you'll have to find someother webm guy

Don't have it yet

I remember the last time that happened, /arse/ was dead as fuck

people were so fucking mad

One thing I won't miss when Wenger fucks off is this "I could have sign____"

who the fuck does he think he's impressing

wrong image

He makes the fatal error of honestly and directly answering the questions he's asked. The journos have already written the story and just need him to say the words.

>tfw none of you lads replied and someone just asked me where my friends are
ffs

>Sup Forums thinks we have only 1 world class player

where did it go so wrong in under a decade

yes its fine. whats the concert

>"Yeah well that's just like... your opinion, man..." - the dude

>where did it all go so wrong in just over a decade?

[insert picture of wonga here] amirite?

>ddrwg

How do you even pronounce that shit?

the wonder years.
i don't even listen to them though, i just like their support acts

It sounds similar to 'throog'.

who are the support acts

At-least everyone is behind based Lucas.

For now.

He's not had enough game time to make that many mistakes. His only bad game was his debut against Southampton.

Lads, need help

Besides my lovely mother, explain why I should live..

someone might post a handsome lad

Only make me feel worse.

Can some insane ARSE nigger or paki come kill me?

no too hard to do, just draw mohammed in an Arse kit

If you see no reason to live then maybe there isn't one. At least go out in a blaze of glory.

There's a church in Nottinghamshire that has a 700 year old statue of Trump

You can go look at it and be bathed its healing glory

arsenal sucks

we know

Why does Wenger hate Gibbs?

Why would anyone like a black?

oi

Oi! lad

Literally listening to an English white power Oi band right now.

Because he's still better that memereal.

>be me at concert
>canadian band on stage
>someone shouts IT'S A FUCKING LEAF

wew lads

>Wenger "I tried to sign XI" (3-4-3) GK: Buffon CB: Pique CB: Kompany CB: Varane CM: Kante CM: Xabi Alonso CM: Yaya Toure AM: Di Maria LF: Leo Messi RF: Cristiano Ronaldo CF: Zlatan
It hurts to live

Also griezmann at sociedad but he allowed our data analysis company to overrule his opinion.

why is wenger so fucking shit lads?

That one's not a big deal desu. Griezmann played wide a lot at Sociedad, I seriously doubt Wenger would've moved him central and gave him the half the work ethic Simeone installed.

>you now remember Wenger saying he didn't sign Martial because he "thought he was more of a winger"

would /arse/ take pellegrini as the next manager

My friend reckons football violence and regressive behaviour are triggered by primitive tribal rivalries which are projected onto opposing teams and then expressed through exaggerated displays of loyalty.

But he's a lying Gooner twat,
so he can suck my fucking cock.

FUCK no

To be fair, some of those weren't entirely Wenger's fault.

Buffon would have only come to Arsenal if Juve didn't want him any more. It's not exactly likely that we would have signed him (although surely we could have done better than Almunia).

Ronaldo possibly would have come to Arsenal but United happened to play a friendly against Sporting where Ronaldo played absolutely amazingly and he impressed SAF.

Alonso was only going to leave Liverpool because he was going to be replaced, but that deal fell through.

Messi would have never left Barcelona at that age.

The rest are pretty much all Wenger's fault though. He also could have signed Suarez and Drogba. He was one of the main reasons why Cole and RVP left. And if we had signed Fabregas back when he left Barcelona, our midfield would certainly be a lot better than it is now.

>Barcelona have made contact with Arsenal midfielder Mesut Ozil's representatives. The 28-year-old Germany international has been in contract talks with the Gunners for several months. (El Confidencial, via Daily Star)

>Recent Paris St-Germain signing Julian Draxler, 23, says if he could pick one of his German international team-mates to move to the French champions it would be Ozil.(Metro, via Bein Sports)

and in related Ozil news, I just realised that he only has 4 assists in the league this season. was last season just a purple patch? he's gone back to being shit

welp that's it guys.... everyone grab their memes and prepare to head out cuz we're gonna have to close up shop here because the secret's out! i dont think we can pull off the ruse anymore =/

he's just like Walcott, only plays well when he's happy or looking to get more money

but he's looking to get more money now, so why isn't he playing well?
checkmate ameriblob

glad it's going to be in TV

so i won't miss when we get rapped 5-0 in the ass

because he's not looking for more money, he's looking to leave

>implying Ozil has any ambition

I hope it's an actual blow-out and not just 1-0 to Chelsea

he doesn't, that's why he's looking to switch to a club that guarantees at least one trophy a year

callin that we'll win tomorrow and go past bayern in the CL, but then lose some shite matches to clubs like Leicester and get knocked out of CL by Leicester.

I haven't watched any Bundes football this season but it seems like Bayern aren't as convincing as they were under Pep, so I'm kind of worried we might actually put up a decent fight and the media and AKBs might think well of us.

>sanogo in CL squad

Wenger OUT.

wew

dude, wonga's gonna be here as long as he wants to be here. i don't think anyone has the stones/tenure to really tell him to fuck off (IIRC didn't dein hire him and now he's gone?) so since he's a "good steward" for the club who makes them a bunch of $$$ [and they won't fuck up the 4th/CL $$$GRAVY TRAIN$$$ under wenger] nobody's gonna say "DIDN'T YA HEAR PIERS? GET ON YA OLD FRENCH BASTARD!!!"

honestly, if arsene's just gonna up and go at any given time i reckon this would be it. but i personally think he wants to win a PL or CL and "leave on a high note" so he can be like "i left the club in the best position possible for my successor" and sit back and wait for his statue.

you'd figure with ozil [and possibly alexis?] claiming that he won't re-sign >here unless arsene sticks around that wenger might be willing to give them an early decision to help with the business of keeping the top players at the club.... but maybe he's on the fence because he really fancies a chance to win another trophy, and maybe going out with 3rd FA Cup in 4 years is enough to send him off?

>que sera sera, no?

Apparently Wenger was about to leave in 2014 but he won the FA Cup and decided to sign a 3 year contract. Although I think if he does win the FA Cup this year, it would be a good time to go for him. Arsenal would have won the FA Cup the most times and Wenger would be the most successful FA Cup manager.

Nah, Ramsey is trash now

>now

Give me one good reason why I should wake up at 6am to watch this shitshow

Arsenal is going to get raped again, and my dad will be sad.

Fuck you Arsenal, i hate you so god damn much. Hope Alexis moves to Juve soon.

For the small chance that we actually win, I guess.

>Arsenal are getting torn to pieces in 6 hours
FUCK OFF WENGEEEEEER

Who are we looking at for replacement managers for Wenger? I would be liked Ancelotti but he's at Bayern, so would it be a French manager? Like, Laurent Blanc or something? I don't really know.

whichever clowns are unemployed when wenger decides at the last minute if he will stay or not.

such a poorly run club these days. they should demand an answer from him one way or the other and prepare well in advance.

Actually, I just saw a candidate list on yahoo, and some that I think would do well are Roger Schmidt from Leverkusen and Joachim Löw from the Germany national side

Schmidt plays good attacking football, and also hard pressing

POST YFW WE LOSE 6-0 AGAIN

I bought tickets for Vamps and Lumineers and going by myself, all my friends are too broke to join.

I'm going to enjoy myself and it so should you, I realise you posted it last night so did you go.

>For the small chance that we actually win, I guess

I would actually like Low

>woke up early

Wtf am I supposed to do for 3.5 hours?

>nines x j hus

>Arsenal FC @Arsenal 7m7 minutes ago
>What will our team look like for #CFCvAFC?

shit

>chelsea

Ffs i was hoping for a game i could skip

Now im going to waste my day getting drunk watching this shite

>Starting work at kick off

Kill me

When was the last time Arsenal won at Stamford? That 2-5 win? What about before that?

>also Arsenal wins today but it doesn't matter because they lost vs Watford.