ITT: albums that no one will dare to complain about

ITT: albums that no one will dare to complain about

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/weaselhowlett/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because of how bad it is, right?

>picture disc
Disgusting.

You must be new here if you think there is an album nobody will complain about.

It's garbage and it's also all I've been hearing on the radio the last week which is strange because no one ever plays PF on the radio anymore.

I don't think it's bad, I just think it's incredibly overrated like the rest of Pink Floyd's discography.

>all this edge
dark side is pretty great, guys. who cares if it's extremely popular?

All the edgyfags of Sup Forums who try to feel superior to others because they listen to more "obscure" music while not realizing how music is just dumb entertainment that isn't important.

They care. They care a lot.

Maybe it's because DSotM isn't that great compared to most other prog or even most other Pink Floyd records, so people don't like the extremely ignorant statement that it's some sort of masterpiece.

did someone shit on your favorite album?

>music is just dumb entertainment that isn't important

If you don't understand art, don't fucking come here.

I think it's overrated as all get-out, but it's definitely not trash. I don't think anybody can argue that it isn't a hugely important piece of rock history, but beyond that I just hear a pretty good if not particularly remarkable psychedelic rock album.

Pink Floyd post Echoes did nothing that was worth being significant. They were pretty much very mudane and pedestrian by the time they finished DAOTM.

>Music is art
Wew lad that's a pleb of the highest degree

Dark Side is great. Contrarians say it's bad. But it's far from their favorite record. It falls to the middle of their discography. With records like Echoes, WYWH and Animals it's hard to compete.

It's one of their better records. But it is not their best record.

Could you tell me the model of that pioneer?

not sure. image originated from instagram.com/weaselhowlett/

checked

Pioneer PL-12D

DSotM has amazing production that is a joy to experience

Beyond On the Run, none of the music is worth a single piece of your time. How PF went from THE leading, exciting psych band to the most lethargic dadfart group of all time

>Echoes
>a distilled Interstellar Overdrive marked by wacky studio effects instead of actual musical craftsmanship
Pick two. The fact that so many books, &c.

about disasters, fires, floods, and killer bees?
about the NASA shuttle falling in the sea?

>shit floyd
>good

nigga this place'll complain about anything

checked