What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=biWk2-Awc8A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_January–June_2016
breitbart.com/tech/2015/12/21/scientists-who-are-actually-really-stupid-1-neil-degrasse-tyson/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>zoopass

>artificiality is inherently bad

the Atlantic ocean is a artificially conceived boarder?

It's just a social construct bruh

>try making biologist humor
>dismiss basic common sense

HAHA LE FUNNY SCIENCE MAN

that jew levy has a point

if he didn't have the passport whatever country he lands in wont let him in. its not a one sided thing, the whole world agrees on passports

He isn't a real scientist. He makes a living off of his ego, the nigger barely scraped through school and blamed racism for it.

>OP FLAG
>OP IMG
>OP ARGUMENT

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
>NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
>NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
>NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

>Being a member of a species entitles me to ignore all rules and conventions the species adheres to

>im popular so I should be above the law
Liberals

Had to type this message out to communicate with members of my own species across artificially constructed devices and equipment.

relativize makes everything look stupid. i hate those fake intelectualls such deGrasse and leddit dawkins.

He's taking a trip to Africa

What?

>members of my own species

What did he mean by this?

Your asshole is an artificially conceived border. And I'm going in dry.

>no borders
>no taxes

He's implying that it would be more convenient for there to be open borders all across the globe.

NWO

Nigger World Order

How the fuck are people going to keep making fun of people like Alex Jones when this shit is so obvious. This trendy fucking PoC replacement for aging Bill Nye is completely shilling the one world government here.

No borders, no culture, no different values, just one bland non-descript centrally controlled global system controlled by fat jewish racists.

Muslims terrorist can do in a day what takes guns to do in weeks.

alright thats pretty based if its real

Africa has a lot of borders to cross which require passports.

Humans.

He's against borders I guess.

>Black people rape and kill people in the US at a rate far more than any other group

So Le Black Science Man would have no objection to banning niggers?

DUDE I FOLLOW THE BLACK SCIENTIST AND BILL NYE . DUDE LMAO I'M LIKE BASICALLY A SCIENTIST

Did he actually read the bible? God was never against any of those things.

The concepts of laws, property and human rights are all artificially conceived social constructs. That doesn't mean they aren't damn good ideas.

Leave le black TV man ALONE!
er, I mean science man

I literally can't even right now I'm so triggered

youtube.com/watch?v=biWk2-Awc8A

so humans are better than the sun and moon?

fuckin A that'r right

He's longing for the day all subhumans are genocided so we can have one big country of civilized liberty loving people

It means that he thinks that bc he's a celebrity he shouldn't have to wait in lines.

Neil is a fucking idiot. He thinks since he's popular and knows about science he can speak up about anything. He should really just keep to physics and math.

Fucking nigger. Sticking his nose in business that he knows jack shit about. It's funny that when you talk wrongly about things he knows about, he puts you on blast and makes you look like shit, but then when he says something fucking retarded then people need to listen to him, and anyone that says otherwise is going against him. And he won't ever listen.

Oh wait, no, it's not funny. It's fucking irritating.

kek'd conservatively

WE
>WUZ
SAME
>SPECIES
N
SHIEET

Fucking NGT. Pointing out that objects and ideas are culturally constructed makes you a genius apparently.

>money is just paper with numbers on it, yet we dedicate our lives to collecting these scraps

MACARTHUR GRANT. BLINDING GENIUS. ABSOLUTE MADMAN. I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE.

>Private home
>An entire country
>An entire landmass
>pretending there isn't a difference for the sake of a point on twitter

Nah

>What is hypernatremia
Yawn. Another ignorant, loud mouthed nigger

How the fuck is that what he said you stupid fucking faggot? I'm not agreeing it but that's like me reading that and thinking he's saying that we should allow migrants. It's totally random.

This guy is a fucking hack. Let's see him solve the Navier Stokes equation, or anything above a freshman level course REEEEEEEE I WANT TO BE PAID TO BE A SNARKY HACK REEEEEEEEE

He is saying borders a dumb because he wants a borderless world.

He made no contribution to either of those fields. He's just a celeb that talks about science.

Yeah he's a director of a planetarium aka manager of a building but that's about it.

Over rated , over hyped.

At least Richard Feynman made known and important contributions in quantum physics. This guy is just another smart mouth.

Look Goym.

I am a Person of Colour with Good Notions of the stars and whatnot

Just why aren't you complying with a grey world order where you will be kept under a sedative that's put into water, food and sprinkled into the very same air that you'll breath for the grandiose Pax Judaica?

C'mon, it's the Scientism Age.

Sauce. On my phone and don't feel like reverse searching

NIIGER
II
G
E
R

>He doesn't know about the tunnels
Nobody tell him.

Libral fake science black negro. Read his book about blsck holes. What a fraud.
Guarentee he will never create anything that benifits humanity. Theoretically weaving words what a load of shit.
Stephen Crothers
Search him, he is right.

No dice bro, its all I got.

Listen Goym.

I am proclamating from the Sceintism Tabernacle

ABSOLUTE TRUTHS

Repost, Like, Retweet and buy my DVD

I got a paw to support in NIGERIA

Ban non-whites then. Why should the majority of the country suffer because mudslimes and niggers can't stop killing

This guy and Bill Nye are such shitty meme people

Neil is saying he doesn't understand the benefit of having cultures.

He's also explaining to us how he doesn't understand the function of territorialism in the process of evolution, and its necessity.

A physicist is trying to talk about a field he knows nothing about

>3400: Americans who died by household Firearms since five weeks ago.

Even using extremely high estimates, I can only come up with 3,173 in a 5 week span, but let's explore the number:

2411: Americans who took their own lives in those 5 weeks (by firearm)
761: Americans who died by homicide in those 5 weeks.

410: Black Americans who were (likely) killed by other black Americans during those 5 weeks.
351: White Americans who were killed during those 5 weeks.

824 people die every day from obesity related illnesses. By the time you'll have finished reading this comment, another personal will have died.

> lets open the borders. Let the brown people swarm in.
> let's open our houses. Let the criminals swarm in.

Sounds like it equates to me hippie

behavior is perfectly linear. You just need all the data to see it, which is the hard part.

>old tweet

I'm dead

Wow, nice researching, nigger
These are terrorism related deaths

Did you know that most terrorist attacks in the United States are domestic? They are also majority extreme leftist.

Subtle globalist propaganda

Fucking liberals and their gun control shit.

Did you know there are more atoms in the universe than there are Muslim terrorists attacks?

damn dude really makes u think!! conservatives are crazy haha let all the refugees in haha they probably have some bomb hash from the middle east spark it up haha

>Neil DeGrass Tyson
>Elon Musk
>Bill Bye
The holy trinity of popsci

All of this shit can directly translate too

>I am a fucking astrophysicist who has no fucking business expanding my reach into other occupations

that's the problem with data from anything living, it's really noisy, behavioral data most of all. as a result, psychology is a pretty shitty science.

know what else has really, really noisy data? climate science.

>nigger
>thinks he's the same species as humans

psychology makes educated guesses. Nothing wrong with an educated guess. Certainly better than an uneducated one.

UNDERRATED
KEK

Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is under no definition underrated so why don't you do the world a favor and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?

>that pic

It wouldn't be heaven if there were.

>pasta
You are a fucking faggot

>was that a dog?
>oh its hillary, heh

that attack ad made me fucking lol

nah

He's right though.

He was trying to make a point about open borders, but forgets that he actively engages in blocking out his own species every time he goes into his office, or into his home, as the spooky ghost points out. He's being a hypocrite.

>complains on artificially conceived website

And they say there is only one human race
Stay in Africa please

He means there are more stars in the galaxy than there are atoms in the universe.

Atheists are now denying the existence of regulated borders??

Liberals are retarded and the only time they care about the US is when they try to trash it

They always say "Since 9/11" and only focus in the US

500+ attacks and the year isn't even half way through

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_January–June_2016

would love to see sauce on this

>implying film festivals mean shit
boom boom sells in international markets where chinks live, buy buy, directors roll in it.

It's like liberals are literally incapable of realizing that a significant number of "human beings" out there are indifferent to, or even enjoy, causing harm to other human beings for their own profit.

what did he mean by this?

breitbart.com/tech/2015/12/21/scientists-who-are-actually-really-stupid-1-neil-degrasse-tyson/

somewhat related

Oh wow. He caved in to Cultural Marxism HARD.

Zero respect for this guy, saying this after he took a stance against CM.

Tweeting is the ultimate echo chamber of Western civilization. Press button, receive approval