Sam Thread. She's so innocent. She knows she gets posted here too. Lets fap to her

Sam Thread. She's so innocent. She knows she gets posted here too. Lets fap to her.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Ofoci
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

imgur.com/a/Ofoci

How does she know? What is her reaction?

Any personal info we know about this slut Sam?

some fag messaged her

Her reaction please?

how does she know?

According to her linkedin she works for a company called Insight Global and is listed as being in Philly

Haven't heard anything

idk but she seems to have locked up her accounts more after that

No one has since the initial messages. Shes totally screening them now. Shame. Wasted opportunity

Fuck I want to see this heifer hooked up to an industrial milking machine.

someone just linked me from the FB thread... good lookin out

kek I'm from Philly, kind of wish I had the skills to go full weaponized autist and dox her from some random picture

so someone told a friend of hers and she came to the thread before contacting this Sam girl?

yep

You just know two hours later those cute little feet were dangling in the air while chad/chads were pounding her.

Why does she feel that she needs to post one hundred billion zillion dumb pictures to the internet of her doing things?

I think it was some faggot white knight

fo sho

Because she's a typical 20something girl and I say let her, she's hot

who doesn't
it was just some white knight who knows her and was pissed about her pics getting spread or something

Because she is a vapid cunt like every other woman?

This is the correct answer.

MRA detected

>it was just some white knight who knows her and was pissed about her pics getting spread or something
kek I hate those people. How much of a fucking hypocrite do you have to be to come stare at fap threads on Sup Forums then get pissed at seeing someone you have a crush on. just be thankful and jerk off like the rest of us

Lol she doesn't post any of them. That's why they're so rare. They're not even tagged. You need to have the right mutual friends. Hence why he went full autist when he saw them here I guess

dem titties

That's what literally all of us were saying to him before he had the sense to realize he was only making things worse for her

She is probably both scared and turned on at the though of knowing she is fap material for many.

Of course she's an APhi, that was where all the trashy slutty girls at my school ended up

I think I've identified Sambro kek

I'm 100% sure she cried at some point

At least he isn't hover handing...

Kek I wonder how many shoes she threw away because there might be cum in them.

nah no way a guy like that was white knighting. probably some 250 lb mouthbreather

She's actuallly axid. That's just one of her friends
She definitely did. And is definitely way too embarrassed to do anything about it

Uglyness

Hey Sam, there are dozens of men busting a nut to the thought of fucking your tight asshole RIGHT NOW

yea honestly if someone told me that I'd burn them all

the guy just happened to be lurking here and saw the pictures of a girl he knew then? Fucking faggot shouldve kept quiet, definitely made shit worse for her

Sambro wasn't the white knight. he was the one who initially posted all of. them and got us all hooked on her and these titties

Definitely just horrified. She isn't a sexual person whatsoever
wwyd?
That was happening our sophomore and jr year so I'm pretty sure she realized it was far too late. And cried some more

>tfw sold morals fore $2.50 n bout a half point of coke

>Definitely just horrified. She isn't a sexual person whatsoever
tbh that just makes her being fapmeat hotter

I'd make her service every man who's ever fapped to her pictures. It'll be a long long line, at the rate of 10-20 guys a day she might be done before she's 30. I'll go first with some nice ass to mouth.

just imagine her in tit bondage hnnnnggggg

The pics were taken sophomore/junior year or posted to Sup Forums then?

so you're sambro

I'd nail the one next to her too

That's when the pics started getting posted and the stories soon followed

pretty sure taken. I've only been seeing sam for a few months, and her linkedin says she graduated 2015

Stories?

She's what, not even 5'. Petite little thing, riding cocks. Struggling to get them into her tiny little
cunt. Tits bouncing. Torn between her morals and lustful desires.

No but I definitely know who he is IRL. He posted way too much that gave him away
Yeah Caitie is cute too

ikr

check it

kek so did you go to cuse with these guys

Not gonna rehash all that but I guarantee you someone else can probably fill you in. A lot to tell

Yeah I know all of them

I want eat her ass. Any ass pics?

What did she think about her shoes that were raped?

a couple sideviews. other anons might have more

She got a boyfriend or something now? If she's single I wanna see if I can find her on tinder or something

think this is probably the best I can do

Doubt it. Girls like that don't need Tinder, they have a queue of interested guys ready to go when they break up with their current boyfriends

She's got a bf but he's a pussy and a beta. No way she'd be able to handle anything else. Plus he knows hes reaching

god she looks so nice there

idk I know some really hot people on tinder. Chick I went to high school with became a professional model, does shoots for big magazines and shit, still hooks up with random guys and girls she meets on tinder. usually only when she's drunk tho

which one are you dawg?

kek where's he from I swear he's familiar

w e w

Tinder isn't a refuge for people who can't get laid any other way. It's not like it's a guaranteed route to sex for a guy and there are not girls in there that go in there for kicks.

Any wins?

*hot girls on there

Definitely depends where you're at tho. When I was in college I lived in town full time my junior & senior year, and when school was out of session it's absolute AIDS. Moved back to the city and it's pretty easy hooking up again, scored 3 dates just in the past 4 days

What makes her more special than any of the girls ive posted on /b before. Just because some guy white knighted?

How come someone got to ruin her life but i never get to ruin anyones life from /b.

Kek there are so many pics that I'm in with her but not a lot that have been on Sup Forums. I know I'm in like 5 though. And I'm full on blackout fratbro mode. Not proud of it. Pic obviously not related

when did you go to Syracuse? didn't Sam graduate like 3 or 4 years ago?

worddd

That dude is gayer than a net full of butterflies

Sure, but I'm saying tinder is just an extension of hooking up. An autist still won't get laid, and it's not a last ditch effort place for ugly girls.

LEFT

Gayer than a bag of hammers

Yeah true, sorry it's kinda late here my brain is fried

I was 2015 with her and knew her pretty much all 4 years. We graduated two years ago

what about her? that's the slut that Sambro fucked his freshman year. so he claimed anyway

The Chad brigade! Alpha as fuck!