What is this? I found this on the counter when a couple moved into my house for a day. My best guess is cocaine

What is this? I found this on the counter when a couple moved into my house for a day. My best guess is cocaine.

Also, general drug thread. ALSO found this

probably meth lol

It's Molly. Was probable from the OP image, confirmed by the capsules

ITT: OP shows us a picture of his dried semen and asks if it looks like cocaine

Buy a test kit off of ebay

yeah, didnt see the second pick but then again it could be meth being sold as molly

thats meth

It looks too powdery to be meth...
The bag and the capsules look like different substances.
Lmao
Is it really worth all that trouble
Why would people do that, shouldnt they be losing money instead of gaining if they are selling meth at the price of molly
Ok three people say that its meth. I guess it's meth

No it's probably molly no methhead would "accidentally" forget they had more meth. Probably the couples way of saying thanks for whatever the fuck

Doesn't look like coke. Probably meth, mdma, or a rc.

Definitely molly

Also no one puts meth in capsules like ever. Crush meth does turn into a fine powder though

dried up cum crust

Im gonna follow user's suggestion and buy a test kit. Im probably gonna buy different types of this one

That's minimum 40% friable asbestos, nigga. They tryna' hit you with that mesothelioma, dawg.

Run it on your gums
If your mouth feels tingly it's contained
Then shove up the pooper and time stamp
If it feels good it's meth

Is that harmful? I dont know i've only smoked weed. And i hope you're joking about the pooper

Its not harmful

Joking about pooper
But rubbing it on your gums will help identify if it's coke.
Also the smell helps a little.
What does it smell like?
Although the other anons are probably right, the crystals look too chunky to be coke, at least not good coke.
And as far as harmful, as long as you don't have a drug test coming up within the next 24 hours you're square. If it's coke that is.

Which part the gums or the pooper mister?

Boufing it will get u higher than ever

Almost positive its molly. Could be meth tho. Either way, a fun time.

Its masked too much by the smell of a girl
Also when i take it out, i cant smell anything. Its probably because of my bad sense of smell.

Dried and crushed up cum

Meth can be odorless. The smell mostly comes from burning it, as it can get trapped in your hair, clothes and anything in the immediate vicinity. I doubt you know what meth smells like so the only way to find out is heat up a spoon and go for it.

I rubbed it on my gums and it tastes really bitter. After 2 minutes i dont feel anything. The most I feel is a little cold sensation on where i rubbed it

Not coke then. You'd feel a numbness almost instantly. My guess is either molly, meth, or dried up cum. If you're willing to taste it then maybe your willing to snort it??? That would get results.

Snort it and see what happens

#boofsquad

With that you'd be able to rule out 2 of the 3. You're choice tho.

looks crystalline so probably methamphetamine

I really wanna know what it is. I see some crystals when zoomed in but the rest is mostly too blurry and looks like weird.

>then maybe your willing to snort it
This is much cheaper than a test kit. Meth you'll bounce off the walls. Molly you'll fuck them.

Snort it pls

Agreed. Just be sure to note exactly what the initial reaction is. Head rush, your ability to think and type coherently, and how long it lasts. Make sure to measure what you're doing as well and what time you do it. The last thing you want to do is snort not enough or too much and go back for more before you need to. Since you smoke weed it's not too crazy a thought that you have a scale?

OP Here
Friend says the capsules are 100% MDMA.
I tasted both of them and they taste the same.

I cant snort it tonight. I have work at 10.

Foot shavings from a ped egg. Eat it.

>100% MDMA.
Fuck "I wish I could find molly. Or ex even.

Deff meth my friend puts them in a pill like that to inject put it on glas and use a credit card to crush it if it's makes a crunchy sound like salt it's meth

Why start a thread when you have a friend knowledgeable in drugs? Do us all a favor and snort all that shit in one go and green text the outcome. Please. If not tonight then another time.

Friend wasnt online until now. Sorry mane

>Not trying the drug instead

Dude, c'mon now.

It's okay. At least you didn't end up eating dried cum flakes, or ped egg shavings from the bott of someone's foot. That's always good.

that is mdma, taste it and if it taste like chemicals its coke, cut with meth. If it taste slightly salty and bitter its mdma.

I'll do it sometime this week. You guys might forget by then

>you guys might forget
Just make a thread entitled return of the cum flake bag that turned out to be mdma guy. We can't miss you then.

kek

Nice title. Will do.

Clearly Parmesan cheese

We'll be waiting ;)

>But rubbing it on your gums will help identify if it's coke.
lots of things cause a numbing sensation

this looks like salt lol. through it away, likely has adulterants which are very dangerous, especially when you don't know what the drug they were trying to emulate it with was

yea probably molly
or some other form of amphetamine

Idgaf what your druggie friend says. Every way I look at that it's fucking meth. Put a little on some foil and run a flame under it. I guarantee it's gonna bleed red and smell like bleach you faggot. That ain't the clean shit. Prove me wrong. Pic and time stamp after burning it.

That is Grade A heroin my friend. Your best bet would be to sell it for a nice profit. Good luck OP

Meth is automatically neurotoxic.
MDMA is neurotoxic in overuse.

Very little else is.

Eat it and post back

I never understood threads like these - people "finding" drugs.

What kind of fucking people just forget about their drugs? I was an addict for 13 years - I can state emphatically that I never once just "left" my drugs somewhere. That shit was either on me, in me, or within about 5 feet of me at all times. I don't understand this behavior.

Holy shit user. I ran a flame under it for 2 seconds and it turned golden. A little more and it turned blood red.
I said later this week

Nah bro, ill NEVER get addicted

some people are forgetful and lose shit. what's not to understand?

congrats on beating your addiction, but it seems that you have autism. bad trade imo

>some people are forgetful and lose shit. what's not to understand?

lol, clearly you don't understand addiction. I don't care how fucked up I was - I would NEVER lose or leave behind drugs, and neither would 99% of drug users/addicts i've known throughout my life. That's why I'm pretty sure the vast majority of these threads are bullshit. Probably users playing a game of "name my drugs" with Sup Forums. Or bored teens playing with soap shavings.

Ket?

"Drug users" and "addicts" are two different thing my guy

My friend is still clinging onto the MDMA side. Saying that meth is supposed to be shards

Is the stuff in the bag different than the capsules?

The capsules are green, but they taste the same.

1st pick looks kinda like DMT. Second pic is definitely MDMT

Looks like meth, really crappy meth

It's ketamine. Did the couple stay for some kind of party/festival? They got Molly and ketamine, also a good reason why they would misplace and forget the rest

are you in the bay area CA by chance?
I'll help you test it. lmao

I don't know, they just stayed here for a day. They left during the first day in the afternoon, but after that they left entirely.

>wtf?
watches at $ 0?

Lmao no. I live in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

Yes, I'm sure there are thousands of casual meth users who just forget they bought shit and leave it behind.

Maybe she's born with it... Or maybe its...

The ketamine in this picture looks too clear. The one I have, its cloudy. Also, the chunks are more round.

Just cause your a tweaker doesn't mean all drugs in a baggie are meth

*you're

And I wasn't. And the point still stands with any hard drug.

Anybody snorting some blow right now?

If that's coke, it won't keep you high for long anyways.

Yer ass needs to go back to d.a.r.e. lol fucking "hard drugs"

I fucking wish man ;-;

this t b h

Is your friend retarded? I suggest you unfriend him. But ask him what happens to shards, when they are crushed, first. Post results for science!

Wish you were here xox

His answer is that the shards will retain its shape even when shattered

I actually won the DARE jacket in 5th grade. Ironic given how I turned out. Been a long road, but one thing I can guarantee you is I've spilled more drugs than you've ever done, so if you must challenge my knowledge on the topic, feel free to continue with that in mind.

I appreciate it user. Have a good time!

Sure thing guy. Only prob is I get oz while yous buying grams you drug spilling addict.

That's quite an achievement, buddy. I'm sure momma's proud.