Should they remake this and make it a serious thriller film?

Should they remake this and make it a serious thriller film?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt4793518/
youtube.com/watch?v=ia5DJVz_W6s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I can't watch films made before I was born
kys

>Remaking the GOAT fight

No

That's not what I said at all.

I was reading the other day how people wished that this film was more serious and didn't have the cheesy comedic theme and so was thinking what if they remade it to be full on serious?

You do know a sequel is happening, right?

imdb.com/title/tt4793518/

Holy fuck that is awesome!

Well that's one way of looking at it. Between this and the Blade Runner sequel, I'm not sure why Hollywood are making sequels to social commentaries which are completely unnecessary. I guess it's name recognition, which seems to be the style right now.

No it isn't.

It will be about a woman of color Hillary supporter fighting the alien controled alt-right with head alien Trump. Also, no guns are used in the film.

no because they'd get the message wrong, and make some shitty B-Movie flick, like they did with the other dozen of remakes

Total Recall remake was great though. The extended cut that is

A story about aliens from outer space enslaving the human race with subliminal broadcasts...and you want to make this a "serious thriller."

NEW FILM NARCOTICS BY TALAL AMEEN
MUST WATCH THRILLER OF 2016!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=ia5DJVz_W6s

>Total Recall remake was great though.

It was

But how the fuck are you going to clone Roddy Piper?

An image macro used completely wrong.

>>>/reddit/

I do agree that it's a terrible idea to soft reboot it to make it more dark / serious.

The Total Recall remake is a prime example of Hollywood milking name recognition. It was almost nothing like the source, and a shit movie in its own right.

No. Stop remaking good movies because the end result is always shit.
>Halloween
shit
>AOP13
shit
>The Thing
A prequel, but still shit.
People are fucking dumb, and usually have no taste. The movie is what it is, and trying to make it something it was never intended to be will ruin it.

subscribed

>mfw Sup Forumstards think it's a right wing movie

>The Thing
>A prequel, but still shit.
It was a remake disguised as a prequel. They weren't even fucking Norwegian. Hollywood was just trying a different method to disguise their lack of creativity, and it didn't work.

>mfw you don't have a face
>mfw you're a delusional faggot that thinks you voting for anyone has any effect on anything.

The ending was the helicopter chasing the dog. It was a prequel. Just a poorly executed one.

>implying i think voting does anything
good laugh there comrade

pol made a couple of good edits of those messages.

i didn't save them though.

Kek, they threw that in just to seal the illusion of it being a prequel. God, the monsters in that movie was SO fucking bad. When your CGI looks worse than practical effects from 20 years ago you know you dun goofed.

It'd be preachy and annoying

>Sup Forums is one person
>everyone on Sup Forums is pro laissez faire