Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/2lVmx2z
youtube.com/watch?v=3qrgLxgvkVg
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Take off my shorts, then dive in.

Insert dick
Push in deep til my urethra is connected to her cervix
Flex my sphincter muscles hard so that they pump semen from my balls, through my urethra, and into her tubes.

>her

Piss on her

That's clearly a her.

your mindgames arent gonna work on me

Take her to my place and slowly finger her and then let her suck on my dick and start fucking

Fuck her, cum inside her, leave, hope she gets pregnant.

Make a panini from those big fat pussy lips

its just a very snug ballsack.

Let her do her thing. Comfortably nudity now, good sex later.

Even discounting the fact that she has a vagina, that's very obviously a female body. No amount of surgery can replicate her hips, legs, feet, shoulders, etc.

You can cut up your ballsack all you want but then you'll just be a guy with messed up genitals and a lifetime of dilating.

Take the black square off her face. She blows me for thanks.

What hips? That's a male body no matter how you look at it.

Moar? Or higher res?

I would fuck the shit out of her.

She's a tranny, but a hot one. The pubic mound is flat, which is common in males. The labia is wrinkled because it was surgically created from her scrotum.

Also, she has pretty big feet. Men tend to have larger feet than women.

Absolutely no way that's a male body. Look how small she is, and her feet are definitely not man feet. Plus, she has a fucking pussy.

Is this really the same chick as op's pic?

that's just a micropenis.

I find it very hard to believe this is a man.

thats a very manly ass.

The ass is pretty manly, and the shoulders are pretty broad.

is that censor getting bigger?

I have no dog in this fight but how the fuck is that ass considered manly?

dog fighting is illegal.

/thread

Of course

kek

Her hips seem quite narrow compared to her waist. It looks like she would naturally accumulate fat around the mid-section rather than the hips, thighs and ass. Her ass is round and perky, but it looks to be small and pretty muscular.

I'm pretty sure this is the same chick , she looks asian so that could explain the small butt.

Damn, it's hard to tell.

Either way, she has a fantastic body.

You've never seen a natural vagina before, have you. They look nothing like the abomination that you've been posting. Hell, you should be able to see the difference even in pictures. The first hint should be the fact that the "vagina" in your pics looks exactly like a shaved nut sack. Your second clue is the unnatural way that the slit extends all the way to the top and creates a perfectly symmetrical puff of an oval. Then there's the shoulder to hip ratio. Even in women with smallish hips, it's extremely rare for them to have shoulders that are so much broader. That coupled with the artificial ballsack-vag just makes it a dead giveaway that it's a post-op tranny.

Also, the hands and feet don't mean anything since there's less of a variance in those between men and women, although the ones in your pics do look a bit masculine, just with nail polish applied.

If that's you in the pics, I'm sorry but you're not convincing at all.

Virgin fag spotted

Nah man, that's definitely just an Asian girl. Some user posted her pics a long ass time ago.

Did I hurt your little hewoman/sheman feelings? Maybe you should go tell your shrink about it.

What's your take on this pic? It's the same girl.

that's by far the smallest penis I've ever seen.

Its a chick and its old
imgur.com/2lVmx2z

I can't actually believe that people are actually arguing on whether or not that's a woman, I was just shit talking saying it was a ballsack.

never change Sup Forums

I'm more amazed there's not a discussion about the chair, I mean 4 white stripes on the top but 5 on the bottom FFS.

what the fuck? what kind of shitty inconsistent design is that.

what a shitty chair.

now i need more

i too am outraged by this

>go back inside
>start google
>looking for some tits

She's the Magikarp girl that always gets posted.

kek'd

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY FUCKING RIDICULOUS! WHAT KINDA FUCKING CHAIR MANUFACTURING COMPANY HAS INCONSISTENT STRIPING ON ONE SIDE OF THE FRAME THAN THE OTHER? HOW THE FUCK WOULD THIS GET THROUGH THE QUALITY ASSURANCE PROCEDURE! WHAT SHITTY 3RD WORLD SHIT HOLE COUNTRY WOULD HAVE SUCH A LOW STANDARD FOR BLUE AND WHITE STRIPE COHESION ON OUT DOOR FURNISHINGS!?!!!?

why would you possibly want more of this ugly gook?

I didn't notice it before but now I can't stop seeing it. Seriously, why would they not make the stripes even?

Well the picture was so small I couldn't see what she looked like

This is a fucking outrage, what the fuck?

honestly this is probably the least flattering pictures of her possible.

BLAST IT WITH PISS

I want a higher res version of that pic, I personally think she looks pretty cute. Don't listen to that other faggot.

Shes alright, that fucking magikarp pic ain't doin her any favours though lets be honest

What's it mean if I actually think that picture is super fucking hot. Wtf is wrong with me? I do her in a heart beat. Can't decide what's better, her big ass regular lips or her big ass pussy lips.

I would put some lotion on, looks like a warm day.

i mean 2 of them just look degrading which is hot, top right looks full koi though

it's fine if you like the pictures, what I'm saying is that they aren't very flattering.

>top right looks full koi though
bottom right looks more koi to me kek

Yeah, her normal face looks pretty cute though, she has interesting features for sure. Plus she looks like she can succ like a vacuum.

got a pic?

>Avert eyes
>Apologize
>Leave

She ain't doing that for me and I doubt I have her permission to look. Good luck for the dude she's actually doing that for.

I'd do this too.

Just by the time I'd have finished saying that I'd be nursing a considerably sized chub in my pants.

This is usually noticed and frequently gets me into trouble.

I was mostly basing it on the middle pic from this post, she looks kinda cute from what I can see.

I have this one saved as well and she has a nice smile. My god her lips and mouth are huge though, can't decide if that's cute or not.

Where did you find this pic user? Where there more collages like this?

Kek, this is probably the most accurate scenario.

I'd say she's definitely good looking, and looks like she's enthusiastic at giving blowjobs so that's also a plus.

Shoot yourself for being a dumbass. If you have to ask, then your hopeless

I'd grab her by the pussy.

what?

She looks like a big mouth bass.

Turn 360 and walk away. I don't like women.

>filename
lel

You genius.

Hold her down, play with her pussy until it's wet, bang her until I creampie her. If she resists or complains, tell my sister that until she starts paying rent, she knows what the rule is if I can see her pussy.

>go outside

good one

you'd get along great with this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=3qrgLxgvkVg

Chinks are fucking disgusting.

Thanks user!

I've favorited all his channels and sent him a bunch of PMs!

: ^)